A Vampire

Luhan's Bloody Little Secret

 

The coach blew a whistle, indicating the end of the practice for today. The players bowed to the coach before they went to take rest at the bench or went for the shower straight away. Luhan smiled widely when he saw his boyfriend walked towards him.

 

“Nice work today” Luhan handed a towel to Sehun.

“Thanks”  Sehun took it and start wiping off sweat from his neck and face. Luhan watched his boyfriend silently with a smile. He likes sweating Sehun. Even though he stinks… but he’s y like that.

“You know, you don’t have to come over every day.” Luhan knew it wasn’t said out of annoyance but concern.

 Luhan hates sports. No, actually Luhan hates outdoor sports. It’s because Luhan has sun allergy. As funny as it sound, Luhan’s overly fair skin will turn reddish and start to become itchy and stingy when exposed to sunlight. He was even excluded from certain P.E lesson because of his conditioj. Sunblock is essential for Luhan whenever he has to go out of the house, but it only helps him walking around in the daylight without getting rashes. Excessive sunlight like during outdoor sports or field activities especially during summer would make the sunblock useless. But Luhan won’t let his allergy stop him from watching his boyfriend practice soccer at the field everyday… except for certain days. His relationship with Sehun had just made official three months ago and he wants to spend as much time as he could with his boyfriend. Of course, he stays under the shade whenever he came for Sehun’s practices.      

“And miss walking home with you? No way” Luhan gave Sehun a small peck on the lips. Sehun blushed but he put his hand on Luhan’s cheek and pulled him for a kiss, a proper one.

 

“Get a room, will you?”

A white towel landed on top of the couples’ heads, covering both of their heads.

It took them by surprise, and effectively broke their kiss. Sehun pulled away the towel and half glaring to the uninvited interferer. Kai rummaged through his bag, ignoring the look he got from Sehun but his lips curved in a satisfied smirk.

 

“I should get a room to lock you in” Sehun retorted.

“I don’t know you’re interested in me.” Kai took out a water bottle and drank the water. Sehun was not amused by Kai’s joke.

“Why don’t you get yourself a girlfriend?”

“Because I’m too hot for a girlfriend”

“No. It’s because you’re a jerk.” Luhan corrected Kai. The other just laughed it off because it was true. Kai was the infamous playboy in their school. Luhan sometimes wondered how he became friend with the playboy in the first place. Maybe it was because both of them keep on spending time together in detention hours; Kai for not finishing his homework and Luhan for sleeping in class. But he was glad that he became Kai’s friend because that was how he became close to Sehun.

 

“I’ll go hit the shower. Wait for me.” Sehun stood up and picked his bag. Luhan nodded for a reply and watched his boyfriend disappear into the locker room followed by Kai.

 

***

 

“Don’t you want to come over? You can spend the night at my house tonight” Sehun pulled Luhan closer and whispered, “my parents won’t be home tonight”

Luhan was really tempted to say yes, but he couldn’t. His father was away on business trip this week which meant leaving only Sulli and Luhan at home. He couldn’t let Sulli stay at home alone.

“I can’t” he pushed his boyfriend gently. Sehun pouted, in a very cute way. “But I can dropped by” Luhan cooed.

“Fine” Sehun pretended to be angry but he can’t hide the smile on his face.

 

The couple walked holding hands. They always used the back alley route to go to Sehun’s house which was most of the times, because Luhan’s house is always occupied by his noisy sister and her friends if not his father and his friends. They used the route because it was blocked from sunlight. So, they can have their own time, walk hand in hand slowly without worrying Luhan would get rashes from the sunlight. The gloomy, quiet and unoccupied road was not a very ideal place for a date, but they can’t really be picky with Luhan’s allergy.

  

As they walked through the road, further from the main road, Luhan saw a man with his cap pulled down low on his head came from the opposite direction. As the man approach them, Luhan saw he was well dressed, with sleek long sleeve black blazer, v neck grey under shirt that showed some of his pale skin, a pair of black skinny jeans and a black cap which was pulled low, so Luhan couldn’t made out his face and he’s tall… very tall.

 

There was something about that tall guy that made Luhan eyed him. It’s not because he’s good looking… well, his body was very well-built, but Luhan doesn’t go drooling over another hot man when he’s with Sehun. Not when he’s with Sehun.  There’s something else about that man that bothered him, like his presence.  Luhan clung to Sehun arm, just because he somewhat felt uneasy but his boyfriend wasn’t aware of it.

 

 Deep inside Luhan, he was expecting the tall man to stop them. And then, it really happened.

The man stopped in front of the teens couple and Luhan realized he was even taller than his boyfriend. Sehun and Luhan exchanged a quick glance before the man took off his cap.

“Good afternoon, boys” the man had the finest face Luhan had ever seen. His hair was dirty blonde which styled just perfectly for his face and his skin was as fair as Luhan, straight nose, defined eyebrows, y lips and a pair of red eyes. And Luhan startled. His eyes were red in color and they were glowing?

His smile turned wider as he gazed at the young boys in front of him. He changed his gaze between the two boys a few times as if he was deciding something. Later on, he moved to Sehun’s side and he pulled the neckline of Sehun’s jersey as he brought his face to Sehun’s neck. The little boyfriend was totally astonished by this.

 

“What the hell are you doing?” Luhan pushed the man away from his boyfriend as hard as he could but was only resulting the man to back a step away.

The man was surprised that the boy in front of him was not paralyzed by his spell. There was no way a normal human can broke his spell. He looked at the pretty boy in front of him who was currently cheeks were pink from anger.

“Why are you touching my boyfriend? You freak!” Luhan glared at the man as hard as he could despite the tears started to form in his eyes. After not receiving any answer, he figured that he shouldn't wait for it.

“Sehun, let’s go” Luhan pulled the other’s arm but he didn’t budge. He looked at Sehun and surprised to see a blank expression on his boyfriend's face. Sehun’s eyes were opened, but he didn’t blink or move at all. He just stands still there. Luhan called Sehun a few times but he didn’t get any respond. Panicking, Luhan felt his tears were starting to blur his sight when he heard a deep chuckle came from the tall man.    

 

 “I almost didn’t notice you. Your scent is really faint.” The man smiled as he ran his big hand through his blonde locks. “It’s really rare to meet one of us here. So, is this boy yours?” he said as he pointed to the paralyzed boy.

Luhan didn’t get what the man was talking about but he didn’t like the man’s attitude.

 

“He’s my boyfriend but I don’t know you. And what did you do to him?” Luhan demanded angrily.

“I put him on paralyze spell.”

“What?”

“because I was trying to feed on him”

 

Luhan thought he just heard the man said ‘feed’ as in ‘eating’ but he wasn’t sure.

“I didn’t know he was yours” the man added but he didn’t sound sorry at all. He glanced at Sehun again and his lips before he continued. “He looks tasty. Would you mind to share with me?”

 

Luhan felt his face was getting hotter with both anger and dirty thought with what the other just said. “What – what are you saying? Wha – share – WHAT?” it wasn’t his attention to stammered but he was way too overwhelmed.

The man let out a small laughed when he saw Luhan’s reaction. He didn’t expect that cute and innocent reaction at all. It just made him wanted to tease the kid more.

He took a few steps closer to the smaller boy, closing the distance between them. Luhan backed away a step but couldn’t go more as the man placed his hands on Luhan’s arms. The man height was looming over his small body and it just made him more nervous and… scared.

 

“I didn’t get any blood since I came to South Korea three days ago. Don’t you pity me? And we vampires should be helping each other, right?” he his lips again and this time Luhan thought he saw fangs inside of the other mouth. The man’s eyes turned redder, into the color of blood making him looked scarier. Then, it hit Luhan. This man is not normal and he’s dangerous.

 

“What are you?” Luhan asked in a small voice, afraid to speak lauder in front of the scary man. The man's smirk and the glow in the man’s eyes disappeared. The the irises turned into a normal light brown color. The man brought his hand to Luhan’s face, touching his cheek and Luhan jumped at that, surprised.

 

“Hey, you don’t have to cry. It’s fine if you don’t want me to bite your boyfriend.” The man's voice was gentle as his touch on Luhan's skin.

Just tnen, Luhan realized that his tears had been rolling down his cheeks. The man rubbed Luhan’s tears stained cheeks with his thumb. Luhan quickly rubbed away his tears, at the same time denying the other’s touch. The man waited until the boy calmed down.

 

“What are you?” Luhan asked again without really looking at the man because he felt embarrassed for crying.

“I told you. I’m the same as you. A vampire.”

The boy frowned. “It's not funny”

“I’m not joking”

Luhan wanted to retort but he bit his lips when he saw the man raised his eyebrows at him, as if challenging him. He stared at the man hard. Vampire? Is that thing even exist? Except from in movies,comics and novels?

 

“What? You don’t believe me? Look” the man closed his eyes for a second and when he opened again, they were red like before and he opened up his mouth a bit to show sharp fangs among his teeth.

Luhan gasped in shock and he scrambled away from the man. The man was also surprised.

 

“Why? Does my breathe stink? I used green tea mouth wash this morning.” He tried to smell his own breathe.

“You… you’re a vampire.” Luhan pointed out not so bravely. The man gave Luhan an obvious look.

“Yeah and you too.”

“I’m not!” Luhan snapped but regeretted it immediately. The man's brows creased in confusion.

He wished the man didn't plan to attack him because he was sure he couldn't escape with his legs were getting weak. How could he not? He just encountered a vampire. A real vampire! And a hungry one at that.

 

“Don’t be ridiculous. You’re obviously a vampire.” The man stated after a long silent.

“No, I’m NOT.” The boy denied again and this time the man looked at him with disbelief.

“What – “

Before the man could finish his sentence, his eyes suddenly widen and he turned towards the road behind Luhan. He clicked his tongue in frustration.

“I need to go now.” He turned to the direction where he came and walked away but half way, he turned back again. “But I’ll be back for you.”

 

“Luhan!”

Luhan heard a familiar voice called him from his back and he turned around to see Kai was ran towards him. When he turned towards the tall man again, he has disappeared and suddenly, Sehun dropped to the ground. Luhan rushed over his boyfriend and took Sehun head onto his lap. Sehun fainted but he was breathing.

“Luhan, what happened?” Kai asked when he reached them and knelled beside Sehun, examining his friend. Luhan’s lack of respond made Kai looked at him.

 

“I don’t know” 

 

------------------------------------------

First chapter. I hope you guys like it ^^

This story will not be long

about 3-4 chapter only.

 

So subscribe and comment ^^