Infinite and Jay Choi.

I'm with them.♥

JAY POV

at the park

"Ahhh, Fresh Air!" Dongwoo breathed and embraced the air with long arms.

 

"Noona Noona!" Sungjong shouted from behind. 

 

"Neh?" I turned and saw him splash cold water to me. 

 

I didn't react, my face squirted due to the coldness. The water just reached unto my face, but my clothes were a bit wet.

 

"YAH, LEE SUNGJONG OF INFINITE! COME BACK, RIGHT NOW. THIS INSTANT." I shouted with a fiesty aura. he ran away and I chased him. 

 

"NEVER, NOONA." He said, sticking his tongue at me. I grabbed the water bottle he used, thank goodness it still has some water left. kekekeke.

 

"Fine, Sungjong. I won't do it." I said, hiding the bottle behind me. The boys were waiting to what will happen next.

 

"Arraso." Sungjong went a little closer, you may think he's stupid, but no. I always looks or talk to them while my hand is at my back. 

 

"LOSER!" I said and splashed all of the water in his face when he came closer. Then I ran away. 

 

"UGH. NOONA!" Sungjong whined. 

 

I stopped and reached for my bag, grabbed a shirt.  "Here's an extra one, it'll fit you." I laughed. 

 

"Ne, arraso." He grabbed it quickly and ran to the restrooms. 

 

"Oh, Jay-ssi. why do you bring so much things in your bag." Dongwoo asked. 

 

"I bring almost everyting important, you might now, they can be useful." I said. that's how wise I am. be ready, LOL.

 

"Hey, Jay. wants some ice cream?" Woohyun said handing out a cone. 

 

"Oh, Sure." I smiled and took it. Suddenly, some Production crew came in the spot. 

 

I looked at my left, that's where they showed up, lights were everywhere, I covered my eyes a bit to the blazing light.

 

"Ugh, some media?" I said. 

 

"Nope, some production crew for a show." Woohyun confirmed. 

 

"You knew about this?" I asked. 

 

"Sunggyu did, he told me about it." He said.

 

"Some show showing other idol's relationships to another idol." He said. oh, like. . .whatever.

 

"Jay Choi!" Some writer-like lady approached me. 

 

"Yes?" I asked her.

 

"What is Jay Choi and Infinite doing right now?" She asked, taking out a pen and notebook, there's a camera behind her. uh-oh, act idol-like. 

 

"Oh, we're just hanging out in the park. I'm in the same company with them, so might as well have a nice relationship to them." I smiled in front of the camera.

 

"Arraso. so, why the park?" She asked.

 

"The park is really refreshing to hang out and have stroll." I said. 

 

"Ah, neh. Woohyun-ssi. Who is Jay Choi to Infinite?" The writer moved to Woohyun and asked him. 

 

"Oh, she's like a sister to us. nothing else. " He smiled. I'm really glad to hear that. 

 

"But is there any member who likes her?" She asked. I know who that is, Hoya. it's obvious anyway. LOL.

 

"Oh, yes there is. that will be revealed in the following days." Woohyun made a pointed at the camera. 

 

"How about Jay? is there any member which she shows interest in?" She asked and the cameraman lowered the mic a little bit. 

 

"Andwae. The Infinite members are like brothers to me, so no love interest and stuff." I said. . . .which is a lie. >:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH REALLY, JAY? HOHOOHOHO.

 

subscribe and comment. ♡