Shocking News.

I'm with them.♥

JAY POV

Whoo, it was quite a tiring recording of that new show yesterday, asking me questions. I don't mind, people will know more facts about me. 

 

"Hey Jay, get ready, we'll be recording your song now." Jung Ryoul manager said. 

 

"Dae! I'll be there in a minute." I said, I was fixing my hair in our room. 

 

"Hmm, this looks okay. Sungjong, is my hair alright?" I asked Sungjong, who was reading a book in his futon. 

 

"Dae." He said. 

 

"Arraso, I'll be leaving now. Seeya." I stood up and went throught the door. 

 

"Arraso, let's go now." Jung Ryoul said. 

 

"Neh, but where is Hoya?" I asked him.  

 

"Hoya won't be rapping in your new song." He said as we went outside the dorm. 

 

"Mwoh?" I asked him as we walk to the recording studio. 

 

"Hoya is busy, he can't do 3 performances in one. " He said. well, come to think of it. Yes, Hoya is also singing in Wheesung's new song. 

 

"So, who will be my featured rapper?" I asked. 

 

"Guess him." He smirked. 

 

"Uh, he's a guy. . .Yongguk?" I asked and he shook his head

 

"Hm, Zico?" He shook his head again.

 

"P.O?" He shook his head. 

 

"Ah, Dongwoo!" I snapped my fingers.

 

"Andwae." He laughed. 

 

"MWO?! Who is this rapper, then?" I pouted and asked him.

 

"Take one last guess, if you guess it right, We'll treat you to anything you want." Jung Ryoul stopped infront of the studio's door. Suddenly, CAP came to my mind, NO NO NO NO. HE'S NOT GOING TO BE MY RAPPER.

 

"What if I didn't guess it right?" I folded my arms. 

 

"Hmm, you'll be washing the dishes tonight." He laughed. OH, HELL NO

 

"UHHHHH. L.JOE?" I said with hope in my face. 

 

"Nope. It's CAP." He opened the door. 

 

My jaw was in hell. I would never enter the recording studio and see that punk's face. 

 

"NO, NO NO NO NO. ANDWAE!" I made an X sign with my arms.

 

"Don't be like that, you should be happy he volunteered to rap in your song." He said. I just shook my head. 

 

"Don't be rude, show a nice relationship with him even though you had a bitter past with him." He said again. 

 

"Araso araso." I sighed and entered the recording studio and there he was, reading the lyrics. there's also a girl who was fixing some buttons thingy, must be one of those recorders or something. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed and smiled to CAP, which is obviously a fake smile. He stood up and smiled.  er. 

 

"Oh, you guys practice your lyrics first, Jung Ryoul, you help me here." The lady spoke. 

 

"Ah, Dae. you guys talk and practice for a while." Jung Ryoul said. 

 

"Nae." I smiled.When he turned his back, I grabbed a notebook and wrote something. 

 

*YOU! WHY DID YOU VOLUNTEER? CAN IT BE L.JOE. =="* I shoved the notebook to CAP.

 

*What? I'm helping you to be famous.-smirking smiley- * He wrote and shoved the notebook to me. 

 

*I don't need you.=="* I wrote

 

*Aww, why say that? Look, I'm trying to be nice. can we. . .be friends again? :)* He wrote and stared at me. 

 

*-mehrong- in your dreams, punk. * I shoved the notebook and smirked. 

 

*I'll show you, just give me a chance while we record. :(* he wrote. 

 

*arraso. ==" but friends only* I wrote back. he didn't wrote back to me, just smiled. 

 

"Okay, let's go now, let's start with Jay first. you know the lyrics now, right?" The lady said. I nodded my head. 

 

CAP POV

I watched her sing, I can hear a bit. She still has that voice of an angel. 

 

Goddamn, that Sulli is the problem to all of this. If she didn't tell my parents that I liked her (which is not true) al of this whouldn't happen! == good thing that won't disturb me ever again. 

 

It feels so good to be with her again, I'm going to go out with her later, if she agrees to be friends with me again. I hope she does.

 

I could listen to her like forever. Damn. I wish I can bring the old times back, but she hates me. 

 

I love her voice, I told her she had the most beautiful voice when we were young, she still has it. Ugh, Look at her voice, it's so remarkable. You would probably think she has IU's voice, hers is more perfect and strong. 

 

I better do well in my part, Or she would have a bad career. 

 

Then I felt a nudge on my shoulder, It was Jung Ryoul, Infinite and Jay's manager. 

 

"Oh, Annyeonghasaeyo." I said in a respectful way. 

 

"She's good, huh?" He asked me, pointing to Jay.

 

"Neh, she is." I smiled to myself. 

 

"So, you planning to have a good relationship with her?" He asked me again. I was wondering how he had that info that me and Jay have that past?

 

"If you're wondering why I have this information, it's because Jay told me all of it." He said. wow, is he some psychic?

 

"The answer is yes, even thought I won't have the kind of relationship we had before, at least she forgives me." I looked down. 

 

"Well, good luck on that." He patted my back. that's what I need, luck. 

 

"Okay, she's done. she really practiced the song by heart. It's CAP's turn" The lady said, I don't know her name, sorry.

 

"You did great." I smiled to Jay as she went out of the recording studio. She just gave me the 'oh-really?' look and giggled. "Do your best." She patted my shoulder and sat on the chair. 

 

I will, Jay. I will. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWWWW, I FEEL SO SAD FOR CAP.

ANYWEZZ, I WILL NOT SHOW THE RAP LYRICS OR THE LYRICS OF THE SONG (because i hve no time to compose it. LOL) let's pretend the song is a really great hit. xD

 

Subscribe and comment. ♡