How cute.

I'm with them.♥

Woohyun POV

I was right infront of her while she was sleeping, that's where I slept too. 

 

It's 9:Am and she's not yet awake. I was like stood up from bed and prepared all this food for her. The guys were shocked. 

 

It must be jet lag, I'll wait for her 

 

After some minutes.

"Hmm, Good Mornging.~" She said, rubbing her eyes in her cow pajamas. As I hear her voice, I stood up with delight! 

 

"Goodmorning.~ Have your breakfast now." I said pulling her seat, she sat down and looked at all the food. 

 

"Omo, you preapred all of this?" She asked. I nodded. She ate almost all of it but in a lady-like way. 

 

"Waa.~ Oppa's cooking is DAEBAK!" She said as she flips her two thumbs ub with a little bit of chewing aegyo. I giggled at her aegyo.

 

"AAHHHHHHHHHH. SUNGJONG, TELL ME YOU DIDN'T DO THAT. MY EYES!!!" Sungyeol screamed for our room. She looked at our room, curious.

 

"Aish, leave them be. those boys are playing around." I said to her. 

 

"Oh, okay." She said swallowing food.

Hoya POV

"Oh, so Woohyun is making his move, eh?" I said to myself. 

 

"I'm going to the practice studio, is that okay?" She asked Sunggyu as he walks over the dining table.

 

"Sure, sure. here's the keys." He handed the keys. 

 

Imma follow her.

PRACTICE STUDIO. 

I peeked throught the door and found her dancing in the camera. Due to my hearing, I hear Rainbow's A. oh, that song. WAIT? WHAT?!

 

AAHHHHHH. I SAW HER BELLY BUTTON. NOT ONLY THAT BUT HER ABS TOO! it's only one pack though, and aay.

 

WOOT. aay. aish shutup Hoya! 

 

I went inside and enjoyed her dancing without her noticing. I walked to her and danced. She was shocked but we both carried on until we were finished. 

 

"Ah, that was tiring!" She said and drank her water. 

 

"I prepared some snacks. you want some?" I said. 

 

"Oh, Woohyun already made some for me. It's embarrassing if I won't eat it. Sorry, Oppa."  She said and pouted. 

 

"Ah, It's okay, I can eat this two anyway." I smiled. 

 

"Do you know how to dance hip hop?" I played some beats and asked her.

 

"Andwae." She said. 

 

"Let me teach you." I said and she nodded shyly. I teached her almost all of my skills and she can do it perfectly!

 

"Aigoo, Let's go home now. I'm quite tired and I still have a performance." I said to her getting her bag. 

 

"Mian for taking your time." She said. 

 

"It's okay." I winked. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoyay moment. (lol. Hoya x Janey) 

if you don't like the pairing's name. go recommend some! 

Jahyun will have some moments in upcoming chappies!

 

Subscribe and comment!