Just saving their careers.

I'm with them.♥

JAY POV

INFINITE DRESSING ROOM

 

"AISH, CHINCHA. Where is that make-up artist?" The manager exclaimed looking at his watch. 

 

"Uh sir, about that. She said her grandmother died and needs to go home. Didn't you get her message?" The hairdresser said fixing Sungyeol's hair. 

 

"Aish, chincha." He ruffled his hair. I paid no attention to them, I just kept on reading on a novel. I looked at the boys faces, sighed and grabbed my make-up kit. and stood up. I first approached Sungjong. 

 

I pulled up my sleeves and brushed his face. . .with a brush with foundation, put some more facebook. tada.~ Sungjong looks more better now. 

 

"Wow, she's good." The hairdressers whispered to each other.

 

"Where did you get those skills?" Jin-ah, one of the coordis asked me. 

 

"I'm an ulzzang, I make-up my self." I smiled. 

 

"You're better than Hanmi." She said again. Hanmi is the make-up artist who left to attend her grandmother's funeral. 

 

"Andwae, we're just the same." I said. 

 

"Aigoo, can you make-up the other boys? We have 2 more hours until it's their turn." 

 

"Sure, it's just 5 minutes for each guy." I said. I started off with Hoya, then moved to the next guy after 5 minutes.

 

2 and a half hours passed

"DAEBAK, JUST LOOK AT THESE BOYS!" The coordi noona squealed. I crossed my arms and smiled. I'm so proud of myself -w-.

 

"Just saving they're careers." I smiled.

 

"Ah, just 30 minutes more. Gomawo Jay-ssi. you should be one of our make-up artists. Hanmin is our only one." The manager offered. 

 

"What's my salary?" I joked the noonas, and infinite laughed. ". . . .I'm just joking. sure! any amount of salary would be fine." I smiled.

 

"Good, now you guys go to the waiting room. Ah, Jay-ssi. go look after them if they make-up falls off." He said. 

 

"Arasso.~" I did an okay gesture with my hand and flew off to the waiting room.

 

INKIGAYO WAITING ROOM

"Sup, Hoya!" Kevin from ZE:A did a brofist with Hoya while I stand behind him. 

 

"Well well, who's this?" He approached me and looked at me from head-to-toe. OMG OMG OMG OMG. IT'S MY SECOND BIAS FROM ZE:A. -squeals-.

 

"Oh, she's Jay. Mithra Jin's niece from Australia and our new make-up artist. Hey, aren't you from Australia too?"

 

"Yep. Sup girl?(in aussie accent)" He high fived. 

 

 

"Sup dude. how ya doin?" I asked and laughed with my aussie accent too.

 

"I'm doing great. how's Korea so far?" He said. 

 

"Great. it never changed a bit." So, we both talked in our accents and in English while Hoya was just there, standing.

 

"I'm a huge fan of yours. well not really. just a second bias." I said with my courage. 

 

"Aww? second? haha, it's okay. at least I get to be in the top." He laughed. 

 

"Noona.~ can I get some retouch?" Sungjong shouted. 

 

"Ne, I'll be right there(korean). I gotta go now. seeya!" I waved and ran to Sungjong. 

 

"Neh, get my number from Hoya!" He laughed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen, I have no intention of pairing Kevin with Jay, arasseo? just going to friends. 

 

I have writer's block.