Andwae.

I'm with them.♥

Jay POV

-THE DEPARTMENT STORE-

"Yah Jay! you done over there?" Woohyun complained.  We were buying ingredients for Infinite's dinner which is surprise health food by Choi Jay. 

 

"WAIT FOR A MOMENT." I said. I didn't want to stop listening to people's convos. 

 

"Isn't that Woohyun? who's the girl?" 

 

"Ahhh, Mithra Jin's ulzzang niece. Choi Jaemin or Jay. she's really pretty."

 

"I know but I want to cut her for grabbing Woohyun." Lol, Excuse moi?

 

"We're not even sure if they are dating." Lol, whatever. I need to pay for these goodies now.

 

"Aigoo, I'm done." I placed all of the ingredients on the cashier. 

 

"You're going to cook all of that? wae so many vegetables? Pssh, I'll just eat those chips." He said while the ahjumma on the counter was checking the thing I bought.

 

"Bwoh? Those are mine. besides, these will fit for 7 people." I said and stuck my tongue out. 

 

"32,000 Won." The ahjumma smiled. 

 

"25,000. . . . ." I was counting the money. 

 

"Are you two a couple?" She asked. I ignored, I just counted my money. 

 

"Nope. But I hope we are." Woohyun laughed. =.= 

 

"Aigoo, you two look like one! Aren't you Mithra Jin's niece? I'm a big fan of him." The ahjumma laughed. 

 

I handed out the money while Woohyun was packing the goodies. "Omo, I should tell him to visit your store. Bye! Have a nice day.~" I smiled and waved. 

 

"Neh, you too!" She waved back. I waved cheerfully that I wasn't looking where I was heading to. 

 

*BUMP* 

 

"Ahh, chincha watch where you're going too. . . ." The guy spoke and looked at my direction, but I was rubbing my bum.  "Ahh, my ."

 

". . . . . . Wait, you can't be. . . ." The guy spoke, I looked at him. 

 

Oh . 

 

"CAP? Sup, dude." Woohyun did a brofist with him. CAP? who the hell is that? I'm sure his name is Min Soo, the guy who broke my itty bitty heart years ago. =.= 

 

"J-Jay? It is you, right?" He stammered. 

 

"WELL, DUH. Can't you see it? who do you think this is? Your ing pretty girlfriend namely Sulli?" I stood up and crossed my arms. (sorry guys, I can't name of a girl to pair CAP with.)

 

"Listen, my parents want me to be engaged with her. But I declined it. they made me go out on a date with her, But they accepted my decision." He explained. 

 

"BLAH BLAH BLAH EXCUSES. why are you even here in Seoul?" I beamed. 

 

"I'm an idol, you always wanted guys who raps. I trained for years you left and here I am." He boasted.

 

"Lol, since when do emos become famous?" I scoffed. Woohyun was just standing there. 

 

"HOLD UP, HOLD UP!! You guys know each other? " He asked. 

 

"Sadly, yes." I said with a pout showing that I don't like meeting Min Soo. 

 

"I'm not emo." He defended himself. I reached out for my wallet. 

 

"YOU CALL THIS? NOT EMO?" I shoved his picture in his face.

 

 

"Psh, that was a long time ago. Aww, you keep my picture in your wallet?" He laughed and smiled. 

 

"Yep, to curse on it." I smirked. 

 

"You bish." He squinted his eyes. 

 

"Whatever, let's go Woohyun." I dragged Woohyun. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAME, HUH? 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.~ xoxo