His Hand.

I'm with them.♥

 

JAY POV

I was sitting in the couch like a lazy , Sunggyu went outside the door. 

 

"Jay, do you want to go to the park?" He asked me. I looked at him suspiciously. 

 

"Why sure." I smiled.

 

"Ne, arraso. You better get dressed, Sungjong cannot wait." He laughed. 

 

"Okay." I said and did an okay gesture on my hand. 

 

after a few minutes

I wore this : 

 

"Arraso, kajja! the others drove off already." Sungyeol reminded me. The others rode in another car, while Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya and me have to be seperated and ride another car.

 

Infinite's other car is a van, Sungyeol and Dongwoo get to sit in the front while me and Hoya are stuck in the back.  I don't mind, Hoya is a nice guy. I'll just plug in some earplugs from my IPhone and listen to some beats. 

 

I randomly picked a song, Ah! Bangkok City! woot woot.~  

 

"Can I listen?" Hoya asked, wow. . I can definetely hear him.  

 

"Sure." I said and gave him the left earplug, I plugged out the right and plugged it to my left ear.

 

What? Why does my hand feel warm. I looked at it and saw Hoya's hand. I smirked and giggled. How cute. 

 

I didn't mind at all. I just looked away and let his hand be on top of my hand. I kinda like him anyway.

 

"Yah!  Hoya Hyung." Sunyeol shouted, Hoya immediately moved away his hand. 

 

"Neh?" Hoya replied back. 

 

"Do you have any snacks over there? I'm starving." He stood from his seat.

 

"Nope, Didn't bring some." Hoya said and looked through the window.

 

"Aww." He whined and sat on his seat again.

 

"I got some chips on my bag." I grabbed my bag and reached for the chips. 

 

"Jinjja? gimme gimme gimme." He said. 

 

I gave him the bag of chips, it wasn't really big, Just a mini bag of chips for snacks. 

 

"Gomawo." Sungyeol opened the chips. 

 

"Cheonman." I smiled. And again, Hoya sighed and placed his hand ontop of my hand. 

 

I chuckled at him. I leaned my face a little bit closer and mouthed "waeyo?'' so Dongwoo and Sungyeol won't hear.

 

He smiled and shook his head, but he didn't look at me. 

 

I nodded and leaned back on my seat, we're still listening to Bangkok City, it changed to SHINee's Juliette.

 

Hoya was like nodding his head to the song, I just mouthed to some of the lyrics. 

 

I looked through the window, noticing we were near to the park. aigoo.~

 

"So, You ready to record tomorrow?" Hoya asked. 'our song' will be one of my songs in the album, It's my digital single. Hoya will be a featuring rapper. 

 

"Neh, I've been practicing the song. your lines?" I asked. 

 

"I quite made them already." He smiled. 

 

"Great." I smiled. 

 

"Oh, We're here." Hoya said peeking through the window.

 

"Looks like it." I confirmed. 

 

The car stopped, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were getting ready to get out of the car. I was putting my IPhone back to my bag. 

 

Sungyeol first went outside and Dongwoo followed. I was so psyched to play have a fun day in a Korean park. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! KEKEKE. 

here's a sneak peek of Infinite's van/car and an extra! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzjZggJG0mo

subscribe and comment. ♡