So amazing.

I'm with them.♥

JAY POV

It's my first time watching the boys perform on a stage. Here, they will show everything they got. 

 

I'm in the waiting room looking at the boys at the tv they attached here. 

 

"naneun ajiginde (de-de-eh-eh-eh-eh)

byeonmyeongdo mothaeneunde (de-de-eh-eh-eh-eh). . . .

 

Oh it's Woohyun's part. 

 

"han bal mulleoseoseo Goodbye (Goodbye)

aju jamsiman nan Goodbye (Goodbye)

 

Ugh, why did I feel something? goosebumps? no . . .some kind of elecricity. 

 

"Nothing's over.~ Nothing's over."

 

I sighed and looked at them. "These boys don't really need my training. they're perfect already.besides, they will show good manners in tv." I muttered to myself. 

 

*You got a call.~ You go a call.~ pick it up.~* My phone rang I grabbed it from my pocket. 

 

"Yeobosaeyo?" I answered.

 

"Jay! This is Uncle Jin." Mithra Jin spoke on the phone.

 

"Deh, Ahjussi." I said. 

 

"You with the boys right now? Oh, they're performing. Some reporters came in my house. Looking for you. can you come here? It's due to your debut. "

 

"Debut already? arraso arraso."

 

"You better come fast, media is not that patient." He said. I hung up the phone. 

 

"Kevin!" I shouted when I saw Kevin. 

 

"Yes?" 

 

"Can you please tell Infinite that I have something I attended to? please!" I said. 

 

"Sure thing." He smiled.

 

MITHRA JIN'S HOUSE

"Ah, there she is." Ahjussi Jin said as he caught sight of me. 

 

"This is Jay. Choi Jay, my nephew. She'll soon debut as a solo artist. " Uncle Jin placed his arms around me.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, My name is Choi Jaemin, but my screen name will be Jay Choi." I said, Uncle Jin discussed these matters to me already, but I didn't know I'll debut that early.

 

"Mithra Jin showed us your audition tapes and videos of your skills, You look well trained." One reporter commented, I just smiled at her comment

 

"Choi Jay, we're from arirang. can we have a sample of your English? You studied in Australia, right?"

 

"Yes, Hello everyone, This is Jay Choi. I hope you will find my debut good. I will work hard." I said and smiled in front of the cameras.

 

"Wow, you're really pretty. But, Mithra Jin said you're living with Infinite right now. is that true?" Another asked. 

 

"Oh, yes. I'm living with them for the meantime, since my room is being repaired. Don't get this idea wrong, the boys don't mind and I treat them as my brothers." I said. 

 

"Wow, You already gained popularity from your videos and tutorials. Tell us your comments about these." Another said.

 

"I really appreciate people liking my videos, some comments said I was pretty and comments based on my physical appearance. So, I appreciate their nice comments." I said. 

 

"Will you make tutorials after you debut?" 

 

"Sadly,no. I saw how busy my uncle was just to raise me, so. . .No. but, I'll try." I smiled. 

 

"Okay, enough questions for now. Just wait until Jay debuts." Uncle said pushing all the media through the door. 

 

"Ahjussi, you're enlisted in the army, right? why are you here, then?"

 

"About that, I asked to have a week vacation to pick you up. Infinite's manager will be taking care of you while I come back to the army." He said.

 

"Arraso, arraso. I'm going now. See you next two years or one." I hugged him and left the room.

 

I looked for a cab. I raised my hand as I saw one coming. 

 

INFINITE DORM

 

"I'm back." I said and locked the doors. 

 

"Welcome back, Noona." Sungjong surprised me at the door. 

 

"Oh, Hey Sungjong. What's up?" I sat with him on the sofa. 

 

"Nothin much, just watchin TV." He switched the channel since the other one was boring. 

 

"Where's your hyungs?" I asked him and grabbed some few chips from his bag. 

 

"They're inside. L's cooking food." He said. 

 

I stood up and looked at the kitchen. 

 

"You okay over there? I'll cook." I said. 

 

"Andwae Noona. You go rest." L smiled and continued cooking. 

 

"Suit yourself." I watched him cook. 

 

"NOONA! NOONA!" Sungjong shouted from the living room. I ran fast.

 

"WAEYO? WAEYO?" I said I found him pointing to the television. 

 

"ISN'T THAT YOU, NOONA?"  He shouted. 

 

"Yah, don't eat when your mouth is full." I said and sat down. 

 

"BWOH? YOU'RE GOING TO DEBUT SOON?" He said. 

 

"Well, yeah. That's where I was, I had a conference or something." I laughed. 

 

"What's the noise?" Sunggyu and Woohyun went outside. 

 

"HYUNG, HYUNG. LOOK IT'S NOONA.

 

"I know it's your noona." They all sat in the sofa, luckily. . .everybody of us fitted.

 

"THAT'S YOU? PREDEBUTTED?" Woohyun said in shock as he saw my selca at the TV when I was still a student. 

 

"Obviously yes." I laughed.

 

"AIGOO, YOU'RE SO CUTE." He buried his face with a pillow.

 

"Whatever, Woohyun." Sunggyu scoffed. 

 

"Jay-ssi. What will be your screen name?" Sunyeol asked because he didn't catch the previous headlines. 

 

"Jay Choi, it's like Jay Park.  but it's Choi, not Park." I said.

 

"But, many people will mistaken. what about search boxes?" Dongwoo asked.

 

"Just let them type Jay Choi, then voila! my name is there." I laughed.

 

"I'll do photoshoots tomorrow. My manager will be Jung Ryuol-ssi (Infinite's Manager)." I said and looked at my phone. 

 

"COOL! YOUR MANAGER IS OUR MANAGER!" Sungyeol said in excitement.

 

"It's like you're the 8th member of Infinite." Sunggyu laughed. 

 

"Lol, Infinite? A CO-ED Group? Just one girl?" I laughed. 

 

"INFINITE AND JAY CHOI, HWAITING!" Woohyun,Hoya,Dongwoo,Sunggyu,Sungjong,Sungyeol even L from the kitchen shouted. 

 

I gave them a group hug and did a hwaiting fist. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay Choi and her sunbaes. <3333 

WHAT IS L COOKING? I DUNNO WHAT IT IS BUT I'M HUNGRY L O L.

 

subscribe and comment. <3