Me and You

Guardian Angels (So they say)

        1 month later~

Momo's POV: "Ok..Who ate my oreos?" I yelled opening the fancy wooden and glass cabnit. Those are my babies...I heard Sammy's amused smile and I turned around and pouted at her. "Someone eat your oreos again?" She shuffled towards me still wearing her red bunnies slippers. "Yes and I'm going to solve the crime scene." I said holding the blue and white wrapping paper in my hand. "Go ask Ki kwang." She raised her eyebrow at me and took a sip of her steaming coffee. I sighed. Just because he moved in with us doesn't mean he can eat my babies. I stomped up the stairs that creeked under my feet and I stood in front of the door of my room. Yup..he shares my room to. I barged in without even knocking. Ki kwang was laying down on my bed with his white headphones in his head bobbing to the music. I made my way carefully around him avoiding all his clothes and guitar. "Ki kwang!" I yelled sitting on the bed. He jumped up with a shocked expression. "What? Vampires?" He sat straight up looking around. "No..worse..You ate my babies!" I yelled holding up my oreo wrapper in dismay. He shrugged and gave a tiny smile. "I got hungry and I barely eat sweets." I huffed and he flopped down again. I layed beside him and stared at the white ceiling and I heard music blaring loudly from his headphone. "What you listen to?" I said looking over his shoulder and I heard Chris Brown's voice. I  squinted at the bright light and saw the music video for With You. He handed me a headphone and I put it in and bobbed my head to the music making my black hair hit his face. "Don't make me cut your hair off." He pointed to me with seriousness in his eyes. I rolled my  eyes and shook his arm. "You should call Yoseob." I begged and he gave me a irratated glance. Yoseob is his best friend and he is so adorable. He's pretty cute but I don't like him like that. Ki kwangs company has been great for all of us. He helps me coping with the loss of Ray. He always makes me happy when I am sad. We always pulls pranks on everyone else. He sat up and yawned and grabbed his black hat. I reached for his hat that was barely inches from me. He grunted with annoyance and pulled away. "Your weird." He said standing up and stretching. I stood beside him and sighed and leaned on him. "I'm bored." I groaned and he gave me a evil grin as his gaze rested on two straws on the dresser. He handed me on and walked around the room and gave a evil laugh as he found a crumpled piece of of paper on the ground. I grabbed a straw and we both walked down stairs quietly. I gave a tiny excited giggle and he stared at me and pressed his hand over my mouth. We carefully made our way behind the green couch and bent down so no one else could see us. Thunder and Sammy sat on the couch and Kikwang gave a half smile and ripped up some paper quietly as possible and put it in the straw. I did the same and we both held the straw up to our mouth and aimed at Thunder and Sammy. Ki kwang hit Thunder right on his arm and he jumped and rubbed his arm in shock. I grunted as mine sailed right past Sammy barely missing her long brown hair. I was about to aim for her again when I heard Lil wayne blaring. Ki kwang jumped and everyone leaned over the couch and looked down at us. "Darn.." Kikwang mumbled angerly. Sammy had her stomach on the arm of the couch her long brown hair hanging down. Kikwang answered his phone with one hand over his free ear. "Yeah Yoseob? Sure.." He stared at me for a long time with nothing but annoyance in his eyes. Me and Sammy both gave happy giggles. "Really?" He suddenly jumped up making everyone scoot back. He had a huge smile on his face. What could have made so happy like that? We all stared at him curiously. He hung up and sat on the green couch with a tiny smile.

                          Kikwang's POV: I can't wait until Yoseob gets here for once. Momo sat beside me and her blue eyes shine with curiousosity. "Who's coming? Yoseob?" I couldn't help but fidget with excitement. Baro gave a amused chuckle. "We all know KIkwang isn't that excited when he comes." I smiled at him and nodded slowly in agreement. "Then who?" Sammy and Momo both asked leaning towards me their eyes wide. "I can't tell you. You have to wait." I said gently pushing them away. Momo crossed her arms and pouted looking away from me. A couple moments later I heard the quiet knocking on our clear door. I ran towards the door at full speed and I heard Momo following me quickly. We stopped in front of the door and Yoseob stood on the other side of the clear glass smiling at me his blonde hair shining in the sunlight. Momo opened the door happily and she gave him a huge hug. "Where have you been?" Momo squealed and Yoseob smiled at her and stared at me for a long time. "What's up? Miss me to?" He had his arms open for a hug. I looked over his shoulder desperatly looking for Sarah. Where is she? He promised to take here with him. As if reading my mind he gave a tiny smile. "She's coming she just have to put some stuff in her purse." Momo stood still with a lost expression. "Who?" She finally asked making Yoseob stare at me expressionless. "Ki kwang!" I heard a gentle voice call over my shoulder. I turned around and Sarah walked towards me sheilding her eyes with her pale hand and her long redish brown hair flowing out behind her. "Hey Sarah." I mumbled and gave her a hug. I missed her so much. We haven't been able to see each other since my parents died. "Momo, this is my girlfriend Sarah." I said gently pushing Sarah towards her. Momo stood there stunned like she saw a thousand vampires in front of her. Her blue gaze burned in mine. "H-Hi I'm Momo." She whispered shaking Sarah's hand slowly. We all stood there on the porch awkwardly but Yoseob cleared his throat. "How about we go inside?" He said looking at all of us before opening the door. We all followed him and Sarah grabbed my hand and intwined it with mine. Baro and Sammy and Thunder walked towards us and their eyes grew wide as they saw Sarah. "Who's this?" Sammy pointed to Sarah who gave a giggle of amusement. "I'm Kikwangs girlfriend." Everyone stared at me their eyes wide and Baro let his jaw drop. "Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm Thunder. This is Sammy and Baro." He pointed to them and smiled politlely. "We want to take you guys somewhere actually. We forgot to tell you until now." Yoseob mumbled glancing at Sarah who nodded excitedly. Thunder, Sammy and Baro gave each other a cautious look for a moment. They don't trust Sarah? "Fine. It sounds fun." Baro said looking at all of us. Everyone nodded and walked towards the door talking to Sarah excitedly. Momo stopped behind me and avoided my gaze. "You guys go ahead." She mumbled sitting on the couch again looking at the tan carpet. Sadness stabbed me and I felt disappointment wash over me. she's like my best friend and when she's not around it seems so empty. "Please come, It won't be fun without you." I said nudging her and giving her the puppy dogs eyes. She looked away. "You got Sarah." She mumbled standing up and stomping towards the stairs. I stood up quickly and grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. She stared up at me her blue eyes burning into mine. "But I don't got you with me. Please come." I said shaking her arm making her rock from side to side. I heard the car horn outside. She sighed and walked towards the door and I followed her happily. She walked towards the black mustang and opened the back door and sat between Sammy and Baro. I opened the door to and winced at how hot the metal was. Sarah waved and I sat between her and Thunder. Yoseob glanced back at us from the drivers seat. "Let's go." The AC felt good against my face and I slumped back and Sarah layed her head against my chest and I smiled. I looked out the window at the trees as they wizzed past fast and I closed my eyes.

                                             Sammy's POV: I looked over the seat at Kikwang who was falling asleep his brown hair in his face and he gently rested his head on Sarahs shoulder. Momo stared at them for a moment and huffed. "What's wrong?" I whispered in her ear so  no one could hear us. "Nothing I am just tired." She said laying her head on Thunder's shoulder who raised his eyebrow at me. "Your arm is so hard but squishy." She mumbled hitting his arm. He gave a amsuded chuckle and layed his head on  the window. "Your lying. If you were tired you would be asleep." I said letting my smile spread across my face as she fidgeted. She's jealous. I wonder if she actually like Ki kwang. I shook my head for a moment and looked at Ki kwang again. Her feelings for Ray is still strong. But what if we can't save him? A shiver past through me and I bit my lip. "Ok..Maybe I'm a little jealous but you don't have to make weird faces at me." Momo said trying not to laugh at me as I zoned back in. "What?" I said laughing and playfully shoving her. "No horse palying children." Yoseob said looking at us throught the rerview mirror his gaze locked on mine. "Ok daddy." I sauleted. He laughed and shook his head at me. "Why can't Ki kwang be like Yoseob?" Momo said crossing her arms and sticking her tongue out in deep thought. "KI kwang is to weird to be like him." I said laying me head on her squishy shoulder. "No he's to hot." I heard her whisper not meaning for me to hear. She quickly looked at me but I looked away quickly acting like I didn't hear. So she does like him? I felt the car turn sending us all smushing each other and Ki kwang groaned and he sat up his eyes barely open and his brown hair crazy and everywhere. Momo sat up to and shook Thunder who was snoring. "We here?" Sarah said looking around already brushing her red hair with her black brush. Thunder yawned and fixed his hair. "Let's go." I heard the excitement in Yoseob's voice and he exchanged another smile with Sarah. We all got out and followed them towards a huge brown house that was two stories and it had no sign of chiped pain or anyhting. We walked in the cool house and we were all clustered together in the narrow hallway that gradually widen once we turned the corner. We walked in the living room and I jumped as I heard people scream surprise. All of us jumped except Sarah and Yoseob. Kikwang smiled and looked at the ground. Shock made me frozen.. Is it his birthday? Momo looked just as surprised as Ki kwang. Sarah gave him a hug and he held her in his arms for a moment. "Thanks guys." Kikwangs said walking towards everyone. Surrounding us were colorful balloons on the white walls and a sterio against the side of the wall and food and refreshments in the huge colorful kitchen. Momo trudged towards me her head down. "After all this time..we didn't know about his birthday." I gave her a hug and she rested her head on my shoulder. "It's ok. He didn't tell us though." I froze and my heart pounded as I saw MBLAQ and Thunder was already with them giving Lee Joon and Mir a hug. SHINee...B1A4 and superjunior. "Lots of singers." Baro's voice made me jump and I spun around and faced him. "Yeah I know." I looked at Sarah and Yoseob who was whispering to each other as if they did something wrong. I froze as Yoseob held her hand for a split second and I blinked. It was probally my imagination. Yesung walked over to the sterio and everyone cheered as Teach me how to dougie came on. The music boomed around us and Yoseob shut off the ligthts and a disco ball hung above us sending bright colors everyhwere. "Let's dance." I said to Momo grabbing her hand excitedly and ran towards Ki kwang and Yoseob who was surrounded by people. I tried my best to dougie and I saw Momo who had her gaze locked hard on Kikwang who was dougeing his brown hair in his face and moving along to the song. Sarah grabbed Kikwangs hand but she glanced at Yoseob for a moment. Why does she keep looking at him like that? It went silent for a moment and I saw SHINee Jongyhun smile at Key and stare at me and Momo. A slow song came on everyone stood there awkwardly. Dilemma by Nelly. Momo looked at the ground as if the world died. "Momo, want to dance to this with me?" Kikwang's voice made me look up and he was smiling at Momo. "But..What about Sarah?" She whispered. Kikwang glanced at Sarah who was paired up with Yoseob. "She's ok. I want to dance with you." He grabbed her hand and pulled her along beside him. She smiled so hugely at him. I glanced back at Sarah again.

                                                    Yoseob's POV: I looked around to make sure Kikwang wasn't anywhere near by. "Yoseob what do we do?" Sarah whispered staring at me her brown eyes full with tears. I wiped her tears gently off her soft pale face. "Don't worry he won't find out." I said reassuringly pulling her closer to me. I know I shouldn't but I love her. When Kikwang was away we spent so much time together that we started falling for each other. "We can't hide it forever. He should be fine having Momo right?" Her voice was desperate as if she was trying hard to convince herself. I nodded and layed my head against hers and I glanced at Momo and Kikwang who was dancing with Kikwang with her gaze locked on his with a huge smile. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and Baro was behind me and he gave me a half smile. "Don't be drooling to much over her. Songs over." He raised a eyebrow at me as I hesitated for a moment. Sarah jerked away and walked towards Kikwang sadly. Momo skipped up to me her black and white converses turning different colors. Shake it by metro station came on and she danced in front of me jumping up and down and dancing. I danced beside her and I saw Sarah grabbing Kikwangs hand and pulling him towards us. Kikwang started jumping with Momo also spinning in circles. I grabbed Sarah's hand and pretented to dance with her. "Are you having fun?" I asked Kikwang yelling over the music. "Yeah it's lots of fun." He yelled over the music to. I can't believe he is 19 now. Time sure does fly but I can't believe I betrayed him. "What's wrong?" Kikwang asked and he stopped dancing and put his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head and faked a smile. "Nothing just thinking at how cute you and Momo look together." They both looked at each awkwardly and I felt my cheeks burn at realizing at what I said. Momo was stunned with silence and her cheeks was redder then the red disco lights. "Yeah." Sarah said smiling politly and Kikwang looked a little hurt. "Thanks." They both said at the same time. Eun Hyuk turned off the sterio and everyone groaned. "Presents." He said over people talking. Kikwang smiled and laughed. "You guys didn't have to buy me anything." He mumbled. Onew walked up to him and put his arm around his shoulder. "No use saying that now. My chicken money is gone." We all laughed and Sarah tugged on my arm and beckoned me to follow her towards her room. We left the kitchen quietly making sure we weren't being followed. "Yoseob...We got to tell him. I'm tired of pretending." She looked down and I grabbed her hands and pulled her in my arms and held her close to me. I hope he would understand if we told him. "Don't worry we'll be fine." I whispered to her and I bent down and gently pressed my lips against her. We stayed there for a moment and she smiled at me. "I love you." She whispered to me. "I love you too." I gave her a hug.

                                                                 Momo's POV: I gasped with shock. They...they just kissed... I strained to hear more but I pressed myself against the cold wall. Me and Kikwang wanted to make sure they were ok and to tell them that cake was being served. Kikwang was frozen beside his brown eyes glued to them. Anger bubbled in me and I fought the urge to go up to Sarah and slap her. Kikwang slowly walked in the room and I heard them both gasp with shock. I followed him and the dim light's in the room made it hard to see but I saw Sarah's wide brown eyes and Yoseob was looking down. "You cheated on me? with my best friend..." Kikwang choked out. Yoseob steped towards him but Kikwang pushed his hand away and glared at him. "Don't touch me!" He yelled at him and I grabbed his arm and tried to hold him back. "Kikwang..Don't it's not worth it." I whispered while glaring at Sarah. If I was her I would treat him good and give him love. Even when I found out about him being a werewolf I didn't care. "But I love her.." He stared at me and I froze as a tear ran down his cheek. I felt like my heart was breaking and right there I wanted to give him a hug and tell him it's ok. "I'm sorry Kikwang...But I don't love you anymore. Yoseob is..normal." Sarah whispered and she grabbed Yoseob's hand. Kikwang clenched his fist again. "How dare you judge him for that side of him that he can't control! You have never seen his sweet and caring side obviouisly. He is one of the sweetest guys in the world. He is better then normal he is like a god. So shut up about Kikwang before I slap you!" I screamed anger rising in me. Sarah stood there stunned with tears in her eyes. Kikwang was looking at me with his jaw hanging open. I looked down and gave Kikwang a hug feeling comforted by his warmth of his arms. "I'm sorry this happened to you. Happy birthday." I mumbled. I turned away and started walking out  of the room looking at the white carpet at every step I took. I didn't mean to say that though it just came out. Jonghyun was walking towards me with Key and Onew by his side. "Hey have you seen-" I gently shouldered him out of the way and they stared at me stunned and concerned. I walked by the kitchen hearing everyones laughter and having a good time. Sammy grabbed my shoulder and gasped. "What happened back there?" She gave me a hug and I felt tears stream down my faces that clinged to her white shirt. Why am I crying? "Yoseob and Sarah were cheating on Kikwang." I whispered. Sammy stared at me like she just got slapped. "I knew they were acting strange." They could have said something. I heard Kikwang calling my name and his heavy footsteps as he ran down the hall. I turned towards the door and ran outside. The moonlight made everything look like it had a silver tint to it and the warm air felt sticky. I ran as fast as I could without looking back. I don't feel like being bothered. Iv'e never felt so confused in my life. If only Ray was here he could comfort me. I stopped running and leaned against a tree that seemed to be bending forewords it's limbs hanging down low in front of me. I sat down against it and buried my face. I looked up quickly as I heard a twig snap. I felt panic rise in me at the thought of it being a vampire. "Momo." I heard a voice say coming from beside me. I looked over and I felt tears in my eyes as I saw Ray. "Ray!" I yelled jumping up. His blue eyes had tears in them and he wrapped me up in his arms. Tears streamed down my  cheeks. "I missed you so much." I whimpered. "I missed you to. I killed the other vampires so now I'm back to normal." I felt my heart soar at the thought of being with him again. "So much has happened when you were away, I can't handle it anymore." I closed my eyes for a moment and Ray rested his head against mine his black hair tickling my face. "Don't worry I'm here now. I won't let anything happen to you." I smiled and he grabbed my hand and I was shocked at how cold they were. "I can make it all go away. We can be together again." He whispered in my ear. I froze and fear gripped me making me shake with fear. "W-what do you mean?" I choked out. I looked up at him and his blue eyes turned a dark red and he pinned me up against the huge tree. "No!" I screamed. He stared at me and my face. "You don't want to be with me?"  I gulped and he leaned in closer until he was inches away from me. "I do..but..I don't want to hurt people." I said but his gripped tightened and I saw his fangs go out and he pulled me towards him and pain surged in me as his fangs sunk into my neck. My vision started to fade around me.

                                                                        Baro's POV: "Where is she?" Kikwang said walking through a huge field that seemed to never end. Sammy was looking at the stars that shined brightly above us. "I don't know. Did she go this way?"  Wet grass brushed against my legs making me shudder. "We got to keep searching. " I said facing everyone. Kikwang stopped and bent down and picked up a silver cross. The one Ray gave her.. He squeezed it hard in his hand and I realized when he opened up his hand that bright blood was stained on it. Sammy covered and Kikwang took off running striaght not waiting for us to catch up. "Kikwang! Wait up!" I yelled after him. He stopped dead as Momo lsy motionless underneath a tree with low hanging branches. He ran up to her frantically calling her name. We all walked up to her more cautiously. What if something happened to her? "Momo? Please wake up!" Kikwang was yelling now tears streaming down his cheeks. I felt tears in my eyes when she didn't even move once. Kikwang held her close to him whispering to her. What will we do without her? I glanced at Sammy was trembling and she stared at Momo barely even breathing. I froze as I heard someone walk up behind us. "Your to late. She's mine now." I spun around and Ray was face to face with me his red eyes burning into mine. He grabbed my shirt and lifted me off the ground. I tried to struggle free but he threw me hard against the tree making me land with a sick thud. I layed there dazed with pain surging in my side. Kikwang landed a blow hard on Ray with the silver cross wrapped around his knuckles. Ray screamed in pain and it burned through his skin making the chain  be covered in blood. Ray slashed at Kikwang and blood flew from him and Kikwang flew off his feet crashing against the tree to. He landed hard but I heard the snap of his arm. A shadow fell over us and I looked up and Momo stood in front of us expressionless. Out of the corner of my eye Ray slammed Thunder and Sammy into a huge tree and they layed motionless for a moment. "Momo! Help us!" Kikwang cried out and he held his arm in pain. Momo grinned and she turned her back on Kikwang. "I'm sorry but I don't care about not normal people you freak." She growled walking over to Ray and held his hand. He walked over slowly to Kikwang who had tears in his eyes. "She's mine and she hopes you will die. So don't plan to even save her." I felt tears stream down my face and Momo gave me a sarcastic puppy dog face. "You sad because I don't care?" She looked at me then at Kikwang. "You know you don't mean that." He said reassuringly he glared at her. She laughed and bent down to him until she was inches away from him. "I don't care about you. Or you." She turned to me to and I felt lost and trapped in her red eyes. She raised her hand up and I went wide as she hit Kikwang. His head jerked violently and he slowly looked at her. "You..don't mean that either." Blood trickled from his mouth and Ray threw Sammy and Thunder beside me. She walked over to me and I looked up at her. Fear surged in me but I gave her the same cold look. "Your pathetic. I don't know what I saw in you." She said disguisted. Ray snickered. Pain made me numb what felt like hours and I looked up and realized Ray had punched me hard in the stomach. "You are pathetic." He growled. My vision began to get blurry and I shook my head to clear my vison but it didn't seem to work.. I give up. I'm tired of fighting. I can't go one like this anymore.