Birthday girl

Guardian Angels (So they say)

Sammy's POV: I sat up and felt the warm sunlight shine on me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned loudly. "What time is it? I looked at my alaram clock and squinted at the bright numbers. Nine o clock...I paused and I heard laughter down staires. "Hey give me back my sandwich Ray!" I heard Momo yell loudly and I heared laughter. I trudged across my dark room and shielded my eyes at the bright hallway light. "Morning everyone." I mumbled my voice cracking with sleep. "Oh hey hammy is awake!"  Momo pointed at me while a oreo. Ray was laying down on the couch chewing on a  jolly rancher. I sat on the soft tan carpet. "Do you know what today is?" Momo bounced up and down and Ray smiled at me. We all know it's her birthday. "Tuesday?" I shrugged and she looked away hurt. "Yeah..Tuesday." She mumbled taking Ray's handful of jolly ranchers. Thunder just rubbed his head and smiled. "Well since you all don't know I will ignore you for a very long time." Momo crossed her arms and flipped her black hair. "Happy birthday!" Baro sang running downstairs towards her. "At least somone rememembers." She glared at me for a long time. "Oh happy birthday." Ray mumbled popping a blue jolly rancher in his mouth and put his feet on her shoulder. "Ewww get your stinky feet off me!" She yelled in disgust and knocked his feet off her shoulder. He laughed. "Hey, can you do me a favor? you should do some erans for me." Momo's smile faded and she pouted with annoyance. "But..It's my birthday.." I pretended to ignore her and not care. Baro put his arm around her shoulder. "It's ok. We'll go to our favorite place." Momo stared at him for a long time and I saw her flash of anger and sadness. She still doesn't forgive him. "Yeah. See you later." Momo glared at all of us and trudged across the room towards the door. "Your going to regret this." We watched her walk out. Ray fell off the floor and stood up. "We should throw her a surprise birthday party." His excited voice made us jump with surprise. "Yeah we should." I nodded in agreement. Ray pulled out his iphone and handed it to me. "You should call her friends since your closer. I will set up alot of stuff." He seems so determined to have this happen. Baro stared at Ray with a tiny smile. "Well I'll help also." Ray glanced at him and sighed. "Ok fine." Thunder looked around for a moment. "Ill get cake and other stuff for the party." He walked towards the door quickly. Ray walked upstair and I dialed his number and dialed some of our friends numbers. I heard Ray grabbing some of our game sytems up stairs and cursing to him self. I listened to the ringing of our friend Haleys phone. finally there was static. "Hello?" Her soft voice echoed. "Hey it's Sammy. Were throwing a surprise party for Momo. Want to come?" I tapped my nails on the wall listening to her. "Sure. I'll have to buy presents and stuff. Will Baro be there?"  I looked at Thunder who was standing on a chair puting streamers up. "Yeah he will be. And two oher friends will be here. " she made a loud oh and laughed. "Well I'll see you around 12. see ya."  We hund up and Ray walked carefully down the stairs. "So what did she say?" He bent over and started setting up the sterio. "She said she will come around 12."  Ray  nodded and concentrated on hooking up the sterio. "Ok,stero is hooked up,wii and there is a outside swimmming pool."  All we really need now is to bake and cook stuff. Baro clapped his hands together. "I'll bake the cake." We all nodded and he got out alot of baking supplies. "Make sure she doesn't get home early." Ray mumbled handing me the phone again.

                                                    Momo's POV: This ... I thought they were my friends and they cold have done something for me. I slammed the car door shut and walked towards huge walmart. My phone started viberating and I pulled it out. "Hello?" I grabbed a shopping cart and walked in walmart and the cold breeze made me shudder. "Hey I feel bad. But you don't have to rush." I sighed and hung up annoyed. I grabbed some food off the shelves. "Stop. Your embarrassing me Suzo." A girl wearing a white hat and pretty white dress. "Wow that's a beautiful dress." I mumbled to myself and the girl smiled at me and turned towards me. "I got it in the mall." I nodded and pouted. I want that dress...I put the food and other products on the counter and quickyly scanned them. What other errands do I have do to? I thought hard about what Sammy wanted me to do. I think this should be it. I grabbed the heavy bags and walked towards the open doors. I'm happy that Baro remembered my birthday. We've been through alot together. I can't stay mad at him,what's done is already done. The sunlight shined brightly on my face. At least it's sunny on my birthday. I put the bags in my black mustang anf got in drivers seat. I hope traffic doesn't take a long time. I get to get home and watch thos cool scary movie I bought. I glanced over at the white plastic back and I saw the white title through the bag. : Paranormal acitvity 4. I wonder if Ray and them will watch it with me. Excitement bubbled at me at the thought of seeing there scared faces. I pulled out the packed parking lot and on to the traffc jammed road. "You got to be kidding me.." I mumbled resting my hands on the viberating steering wheel. I'm never going to get home. What if they had something planned for me? I moved up a little bit and sighed. Well this deffinetly . Does god hate me this much? I the sterio and started jamming out to Gongnam style. "Opp op op nam gongnam style!" I sung loudly and smiled. It's ok.

                                                      Sammy's POV: "I know alot of singers." Baro the chocolate off the spoon. "Really? You should talk to them." I jumped around excitedly. What if Superjuniors Eun Hyuk and Yesung come? Ray glanced at me and tapped Baro on the shoulder. "Invite Eun Hyuk and Yesung." Ray smiled warmly at me and I clapped my hands in thanks. "That's pretty cool. But why'd you read my thoughts?" I tilted my head at Ray. He shrugged and grabbed a brownie. "It's fun." He mumbled spitting food all over me. I groaned and he laughed. Thunder grabbed his car keys that he twirled in his hands. "I'm going to get her some presents. You guys coming?" He raised a eyebrow at me. Ray glanced at me and I nodded. Baro quickly wiped his hands and ran towards us. "I'm coming to. Everything is done. We got to get her presents." What will I get her.... I crossed my arms and made a confused face. She didn't really give me a hint.... I glanced at Ray who was shifting nervously. "Let's go before she gets home." We all nodded and ran towards the car. "I'm going to wait here. I'm going to buy her something later." Ray walked back towards the house. Baro stared at him confused. "Something more important to you then friendship?" There was coldness in his voice. "Before you accuse me of being a heartless jerk think again. I'm doing this just for her. It's a surprise." He smiled excitedly. I wonder what he's going to do... I sheilded my eyes from the sunlight and watched him jog off. "Well Ray is weird. Let's go." Thunder shook his head and I heard the humor in his voice.  I got in the spare car that Baro got last night. Because we knew Momo would have to use the car. Thunder sat in the driver seat, Baro by his side. I rolled down the window and enjoyed the wind in my hair. I rememember when me and Momo were little we used to talk about our birthday wishes. I don't remember hers..."Are we going to the mall?" Baro asked yelling over the wind. Thunder nodded and drove faster. I blushed as his brown went in his eyes. He glanced at me in the rerview mirror and gave a tiny grin. Did he see me blush? Panic surged through me and I looked out the window causally. "Were here." Baro looked back at me and pointed at the huge packed parking lot. "Yup." I mumbled as we pulled in a parking space. We  all got out and I put my arm around Baro's shoulder. "What's wrong?" I whispered at him as he avoided my gaze. "Why do you think Ray ditched us like that?" Thunder stared at him for a long moment. "Ray is independent. Please stop judging him." There was warning in Thunder's voice. We walked inside the packed mall and I heard Baro groan. "It's Eun Hyuk." He answered his phone and plugged one ear. "You can? Ok well were at the mall. Meet us here." Baro nodded a couple times annoyedly. "I guess their coming." I laughed and Thunder smiled. I ran over to the window and pressed my face against the glass. "Oh.. My..god!' That's so adorable." I squealed looking at the outfit. It was a dress with a brighter white belt around it and a white ribbon. "I wonder if she will like this." I mumbled out loud. Thunder walked up behind me slowly and stared at it. "Yeah, I think she will." He patted me on the back and gasped. "Does she like playing the guitar?" Thunder pressed his hands against a blue window and I raised an eyebrpw and followed him. "Wow.." I whispered looking up at a black and white electric guittar. He looked at me then ran inside quickly. I saw him talking to the lady that had curly blonde hair. She wrinkled her forehead then nodded. Thunder handed her money and grabbed the guitar. "This looks alot like Ray's only black. His is blue."  Wow maybe her and Ray could write songs together. "Hey guys, I'm getting her a motor cycle." Me and Thunder went wide eyed. "Wow that's awesome. She'll keep riding that thing for like forever. "How will you get it? " Thunder asked holding the gutiar more comfortable. "This is really cute outfit." I mumbled looking into the bag. I froze and stared at Baro who's phone viberated. "sorry." He mumbled. He answered it and rolled his eyes. "We'll be there later Yesung." He hung up and sighed. I squealed. I love Yesung, and Momo like Eun Hyuk. "Ready?" Thunder played the guitar and I laughed. "Yeah. deffinetly."

                                                           Ray's POV: When will they get back? I craned my neck over the trees at the house. I wonder if my surprise isn't ruined.. I walked back on the shore and the sun set felt good on my face. "Darn it..the waves ruined it!" I kicked the sand fusteratedly and pouted. I got to rewite this again.. I grabbed a stick and wrote her name in huge letters then wrote my name. "Equales bff's." I mumbled. I grabbed my bag of candles and seperated the candles on the shore. At least it's not windy or anything. I want to surprise her... Lets see...I did that, I brought some candles out and I cooked for her. I'm just trying to be a good friend. After what she's been through she deserves it. "Maybe I should even sing her a song." I said outloud staring at the sun set that made me look pink. I wonder who's all coming... I froze as I heard a car door open. I ran towards the house avoiding the branches and twigs. Thunder, Sammy and Baro got out happily with bags. "What did you guys get her?" I squinted to see through the bag. Sammy smiled proudly and held up a beautiful white dress. "She pointed this out to me before." That is pretty. Just imagine it being on her..I shook my head and sighed. "I got her a guitar." Thunder said loudly holding up a black and white guitar. I gasped in surprise. "Awesome! Me and her can jam out now!" Sammy smiled at me and walked towards the door. Baro looked up at me and I saw happiness in his eyes. "I got her a motor cycle. She's always wanted one." Wow that's awesome. "What did you get her?" Baro tilted his head at me and Thunder and Sammy glanced at me. It cost alot of money.. I held up a dimond cross necklace that had a silver cross right by it. "Wow! That's gourgeous!" They all said surrounding me and smiling. "That must have cost alot." Baro mumbled and he looked away . Is he jealous of me. There's no reason to be jealous of a freak. "Hey don't worry if you think she's mad or upset at you." I looked at his shocked face and he just nodded slowly. "Thanks, I don't want her to be made or upset at me."  No one wants their friends to be mad at them. "Yeah I agree." He walked in the house while mumbling to hisself. I walked up to the house and Sammy and Thunder were wrapping up their gifts. "Want us to wrap yours up?" Sammy glanced at me and continued wrapping hers up in red wrapping paper. I was going to give mine to her when I showed her her surprise. "No it's ok. I got a surprise for her." Sammy tilted her head and I saw her curiousity burning in her deep green eyes. "Hey Eun Hyuk and Yesung's here." Baro yelled loudly looking out the clear huge window. I stood up and looked over him. They were carrying huge gifts and they opened the door. "Oh what's up people?" A boy with straight black hair and cross earings. "nothing much, I missed you Yesung." Baro gave him a hug and a boy with bright blonde hair stared at me for a long time. I looked him in his dark brown eyes. He thought : Who is this guy? Is he Momo's boy friend?  He is pretty handsome. I grinned at him. He walked up to smiling friendly. "Hey there, I'm Eun Hyuk, Momo's friend." I smiled back forcefully. Theres something about him. "I'm Ray. " I mumbled and he shifted uneasily. "Well I got to wait for the rest of B1A4 to get here." He walked off quickly leaving me alone. I looked at Thunder who was happily talking to Yesung. Sammy glanced at me and beckoned for me to come over. I walked over to her. "Haley, this is Ray." A girl with long blonde hair and one green and one blue eye smiled at me. "Hey Ray. I'm Haley. " She blushed and I stared at her for a long time . She thought : He is freakin hot. I wonder if he likes Momo. If so, then she better back off. I flinched. Geez.. The doors opened reavealing four good looking boys. Baro ran towards them his arms stretched open. "Jin young, Gongchan, Seungyeol, CNU!" The boys laughed and talked to each other excitedly. When is she getting here? I froze as I heard the car doors open. We all went quiet and we stared at each other. "Jin Young! Turn out the lights!" Yesung glanced at a boy with bright brown curly hair and Jin young quickly turned out the light. I heard everyones excited breathing. I heard Momo's foot steps get closer. "What? The lights are off. They probally left me. I see how it is."

                                                                        Momo's POV: I wouldn't do that to them. I the lights with one hand while holding the groceries in my other hand. I froze as everyone jumped out towards me. "Surprise!" They all screamed. I yelled and covered my face dropping the groceries. "Oh my god! Giving me a heart attack?!" They laughed and Yesung put his arm around my shoulder. "Your going to be 19. Do you feel old?" I playfully shoved him and he laughed. " A little. Thanks guys...Really." They all smiled at me and I felt someone hug me from behind. "your special, you deserve this." I looked over my shoulder at Baro. I can't stay mad at my Squirrel Princess.. I laughed and took his white dc hat. "It was all Ray's idea." Sammy gave a half grin at Ray who was standing in the corner away from everyone. I skipped up to him and he smiled. "Thanks Ray, You made my day." He gave a half smile and pulled me into his arms and I felt my cheeks turn red. Eun Hyuk tilted his head at me and Haley narrowed her eyes at me. Why is everyone staring at us like that? "Presents!" Baro yelled excitedly grabbing my hand and everyone ran in the huge kitchen. "Mine first!" Sammy squealed pushing hers towards me. Yesung pouted. "Meanie..."  I looked at everyone who was smiling at me anxiously. I think the best present is having them all here with me. "Come on Moe! Don't worry no one put poisinous snakes or anything in there." Gongchan pouted narrowing his eyes at me. "Ok ok!" I put my hands up in front of my face and started to un wrap the paper. I gasped.. "It's the dress I wanted..." I held up the beautiful white dress and everyone went wide eyed. "You would look smexy in that dress." Yesung mumbled meaning for me not to hear it. Thunder pushed another present towards me and I could see excitement in his eyes. I unwrapped is and screamed. I stood up knocking over my chair. I held up my black and white guitar. "This is freakin awesome!" I strumed the strings and the boys glared at me in jealousy. "Thunder, You should by me one." Eun Hyuk pretended to cry. "Mine!" Yesung slammed another present in front of me. "wow geez. Trying to give me a paper cut?" I raised my eye brow at him. "sorry." He pouted. I opened it and saw the Iphone case. "Wow...You got me a iphone!" My voice squeaked in surprise. Yesung smiled and I felt my heart race. I wonder if I still like him... Eun Hyuk poked my arm for a couple minutes when everyone looked at my presents for a couple minutes. "Mine.." He whispered and handed me a envolope. i opened it and gasped as 200 hundred dollars was in it. "Wow!" I squeaked holding the money up to my face. Haley went wide and laughed. "Wow..I wish I had guy friends that would give me money and stuff like they do for you." I froze as I heard the jeaously in her voice. "well they might on your birthday." I mumbled reassuringly. She handed me a envolope and I opened it and 50 dollars dropped on the table. I looked around the room at everyone. The only one who didn't give me a present is Ray.. I sadly looked down and in the corner of my eye he slowly walked towards me. "Follow me." I looked up and his icy blue eyes burned in me.. "Were going to dance and stuff." Eun Hyuk smiled turning on the huge sterio. i nodded and followed Ray outside. "Keep following." He laughed as I stopped in the middle of the grass. Where are we going? I looked up at the stars the glowed brightly. We walked on the shore and I saw candle lights that glowed brightly lighting up the shore. I froze as Ray stopped and smiled at me. "Happy birthday princess." P-Princess! I felt my cheeks burn. I walked over to the writing and my heart pounded against my chest as I saw what he wrote. : Ray + Momo= BFF's. Oh my god.. I sat on the shore by him and he glanced at me. "Hungry?" I nodded and he handed me a plate of spaghetti. I felt my stomach growl and I took a huge bite. "It's delicouise!" He smiled and I stared deep into his blue eys and he leaned foreword and gently wiped the sauce off my face. "Wow.." I whispred. Wait a minute..Is this like a date? Ray looked at me amusedly. Don't think about it... I puffed out my cheeks and looked straight ahead. "Don't think about wha-" I covered his mouth and he stared at me confused. "Is this a date?" I whispred avoiding eye contact. I yelled as I felt his wet tongue my hand. "Eww." I complained whiping it on him. He laughed and scooted closer to me. "Yeah." Wow... I gulped at how close he was to me. He layed back on the towel and looked at the stars. "wow..Their beautiful huh?" I asked going to lay by him. He nodded. I froze dead as I realized I layed my head on his chest. How'd I managed to do that?! I felt Ray's warm hand go on my shoulder. I felt my heart race so fast. "Don't be nervous ok? Were just chilling on the beach together." On a date..I thought squealing in my head. I stared at the shining stars. "their so bright and shining." I mumbled and looked up at him. He looked deep in my eyes and I saw gentle ness. "Like you. you shine the brightest." I  felt my cheeks burn. Oh...My..God... Iv'e never seen this side of him..He's my..dream guy. "hey close your eyes." Ray mumbled. I felt my heart race. He's not going to kiss me right?! I closed my eyes forcefully and I felt something heavy fall into my hand. oh..or not. Why do I feel sort of dissapointed? I opned one eye and gasped as I saw the beautiful necklace. :diamond cross with a silver heart next to it. "Wow...It's so pretty." I stared at in awe and put it on. It turned silver in the moonlight. I smiled at Ray. "Thank you Ray." He just nodded and I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. For everything.. I leaned foreword towards him with my eyes closed. I could feel his warm breath in front of me." Hey, You wanna dance with us?" someone yelled across the yard at us. Ray pulled away and looked away. "We better go."  He wiped his self off and I nodded and stood beside him. I gulped and sighed disappointedly. Did I want to kiss him

                                                     Baro's POV: I the sterio and the music made me shake. I backed away covering my ears and Sammy laughed at me. I craned my neck as I saw Momo walking with Ray towards the house. What did they do? Jealousy burned in me and i clenched my fist with jealousy. What if he kissed her? They walked inside and everyone yelled Momo's hand for her to dance with them. "Dance with us!" Momo ran up to me with Yesung grabbing her hand. I laughed and waited for a song to come on. "Black eyed peas!" Everyone yelled excitedly. I glanced at Ray who leaned against the wall and watched everyone. I turned off the lights and strobe lights came on and everyone danced with the beat of the music. Momo fist pumped with Eun Hyuk who laughed at her everytime. She smiled her amazing smile and I felt my heart race. I'm happy she forgives me.. I gotta feeling still blasted loudly making us all scream the words. I singed loudly dancing weirdly while making drematic hand motions. Eun Hyuk made a disgusted face as I reached my hand out to him. The song ended and I heard everyone breathe heavily. All the girls screamed as Wobble came on by VIC. Momo pretended to rap and when the chrous came on she started wobbling with Sammy and Haley. "Yeah Yeah!" We all screamed. I glanced at Ray who was staring at Momo biting his lip. I rapped it and danced beside her. Yesung grinned and stared at Momo to. She was really into it. Sammy laughed in embarrassment and stopped hiding by Ray. I froze as I heard on my sound. "Oh no..It's Baro's song." Down on me by 50 cent.  I wrapped and me and the guys danced together and the girls smiled at us and I saw Momo staring at me for a long time. "wow.. Momo's checking you out Baro." Yesung whispered in my ear. I gave a half smile and continued wrapping and I froze as I realized she was looking behind me. Yesung went wide eyed and pointed behind me. Ray was singing loudly with the music his blaack hat on sideways. No way! Yesung cheered him on and danced by him. Everyone stood beside him and I sighed and danced by him. The song was over and I froze as Dilemma came on by Nelly. Everyone freaked out for a moment and I walked up to Momo who blushed and hid behind Sammy. I reached my hand out to her and she slowly poked her head out from behind her. She grabbed my hand and smiled. This is our song. I danced around with her and I saw everyone smiling at us. They know I love her. I pulled her close to me and she smiled and she had warmth in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I heard her beautiful voice singing it. I glanced at Ray who was standing by Thunder and Sammy looking at us with nothing but jealousy again in his blue eyes. I looked at Momo again who was staring at me for a long time. "That's it.." I whishpered and I lifted her chin up gently and pressed my lips against hers. "No way!" I heard everyone scream. I don't care what anyone thinks, I want to be with her. She let go and gently touched her soft lips and she was blushing. "How do you feel kissing Momo for the first time?" Jin young asked pretending to hold a microphone. "It's not our first time." I couldn't help but grin. They freaked out and kept shaking me asking me questions. I looked at Ray who looked so upset that I flinched. Eun Hyuk smiled and looked at his watch. "It's 9 pm. We better be heading back."Momo frowned and gave Yesung and Eun Hyuk a huge hug. "Thanks guys." They laughed and hugged her tightly. "well see you later." They walked towards the door while giving grins at me. Haley sighed to. "I better get going to or my mother will freak out because I'm not home yet." Momo slummed her shoulders for a moment and pouted. "Fine...Abandon me already." Haley laughed and gave her a huge hug. "See ya." She let go of Momo and waved goodbye and walked out. After everyone left, Momo flopped on the couch. "I'm..so freakin tired guys." She groaned.

                                              Ray's POV: I sat by Momo on the couch and layed my head back on it. "I'll clean up. You guys get some sleep." Sammy nudged me and Momo. "Thanks Sammy." Momo yawned and stretched. I stood up and felt myself sway. I'm tired to.. It was pretty fun but I'm still pretty pissed that Momo kissed Baro again. I trudged upstairs and I felt Momo's blue eyes burning into mine. I felt my way  down the dark hallway and saw my dark room. I squinted and saw the huge bed and flopped down and closed my eyes. I pictured how close she was to me, I could feel her breath on me. We almost kissed. I frowned at the thought of how happy she seemed when her and Baro kissed. I wish I could know how love is.. No one would feel that way for me. I rolled on my side and I felt my black bangs fall in my face. "Ray? You awake?" I heard Momo whisper and I saw her outlined in the dark, "Yeah. Over here." She stumbled towards me and layed down by me. Why is she in here? "Was something bothering you earlier?" She mumbled looking up at me. did she realize iv'e been so jealous? I tensed up. "No nothings wrong. But can I ask you something?" I looked at her hesitantly. She shifted around to get comotable. "Go ahead."  Will she be mad? "Do you like Baro?" I felt embarrassment surged through me and she laughed. "Well sort of. But I don't know who I like." Relief surged through me and I sighed. "You don't like Baro?" She mumbled and looked away. "No...I kind of don't but I try to be nice." She smiled and I gasped as she layed her head on my chest. Does she like me? I felt my heart race and I gulped. Do I like her? I rested my hands on her and closed my eyes. I felt her gentle breathing and I touched her warm face and smiled. Iv'e never seen a girl like her. She's amazing and not to mention hot. I closed my eyes. Momo