Blood, pain and love never mix

Guardian Angels (So they say)

Haley's POV: "Everyone gather around." I yelled my voice booming off the huge stone walls. I heard the loud footsteps of thousands of vampires and red eyes glowing around me. Shiba stood beside me his black spiky hair stained with blood. "We brought the prisoner." I nodded once for him to know he will be dismissed. I raised my hand and all the candles lit up around me. It casted dark shadows behind everyone as they stared at me with anger in their red eyes. "Tonight we honor our lost leader. Thanks to a tratior we lost lamar. We will not let him die in vain. We will get Momo and her other pathetic friends."  Cheers of approval roase around me and echoed off the walls. I held up my pale hand for silence and the cave grew silent again. "We caught one of their friends. Shiba bring him forth." I beckoned Shiba who had brown flippy hair and a black hat. "Let me go you stupid blood drinkers!" He boomed and pulled away violently away from Shiba who growled with annpyance. "What is your name?" I growled looking at the boy who showed no fear. "I'm not telling you anything." He spit out at me. I snapped my fingers and Shiba punched him hard in the stomach making him fall on his knees. "Kikwang..." I grinned in triumph and walked over to him slowly. "Now tell me boy. Are you Momo's friend?" He glanced up at me with a confused look. He must be Ray's friends... the new borns stared at Kikwang like food and he tensed up and fear flashed in his eyes. "Are you Thunder and Ray's friend?" He looked away and I lifted his chin up and his brown eyes turned brighter until they were yellow. A werewolf...I let his head drop with disguist. "If you must know..Yes." he growled and yanked away from Shiba and flung him over his shoulder sending him crashing down on the wet cave floor. He looked at me and when I blinked I saw a huge black wolf growling at me. The new borns whispred to each other their eyes wide with fear. Kikwang charged through the crowd without stopping. I held my arm out to stop Shiba from running after him. "It's ok I got a better idea. If he's Ray's friend then they must have a weakness for each other." What if one of them got put into danger? I grinned. Perfect. It's pay back from what that brat did to me and my lover. I also want Ray to myself.. He will be mine.

                             Momo's POV: "Aw not fair!" I pouted as Ray beated me again at racing. He chuckled and messed up my hair. "Stop getting distracted." I felt my heart pound. It's not like I was just paying attention to his smile. "Your doing it again." He groaned and I shook my head and glued my eyes to our flat screen. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I closed my eyes blissfully. I still can't believe he asked me out last night. Me and Sammy stayed up for hours talking about it. I looked up at him and realized he was holding my hand. "Your cold." he shivered and I laughed as he wrapped a cover around me. I cuddled against the warm soft fluffy blankets. Sammy skipped up to us and sat beside me and crossed her legs. "What we doing?" She asked drinking some pepsi. Ray made a disguisted face as she chugged it. "Ew..." He groaned covering his face with the covers. "Hey my covers!" I whined yanking them away from him. I sat on his lap thanks to Sammy who stretched and pretended to take up space. I fidgeted uneasily and avoided his gaze. Baro walked in with a huge bowl of popcorn and he sat beside Ray crossed legged. "Let's watch a scary movie." Baro held up the grudge and Ray gave a half smile. "I'm good as long as it doesn't have anything to do with the woods. Were near the woods." I whimpered and cuddled with Ray. "Yeah deffinetly not Twilight. It's so scary...People sparkle." Baro whispered sitting beside me. We all laughed and he cut off all the lights leaving us completley in the dark. I grabbed Ray's hand and squeezed it. Yeah know..I always thought I would end up with Baro one day... I looked at Baro who was clinging to my arm wide eyed chewing popcorn loudly. Ray leaned back and acted like the movie was nothing. I waited for the right moment until the grudge popped up and screamed "Rawr!" Sammy screamed and covered her face and Baro jerked so hard it nearly spilled the popcorn. Ray just stared at me and pinched my cheeks. I stuck out my tongue and he laughed. "Your crazy..I told you guys she was a alien. She even kisses funny." I heard Sammy giggel and my cheeks burned. "I do not kiss weird." I said defensively and blocked the screen from Ray. He raised a eyebrow at me. "When I try to kiss you, you always make a weird noise." I gently hit him on the head and covered my face. "Speaking of that, I haven't seen you guys kiss once since you guys dated." Baro said through a mouthful of popcorn. "Because we just dated last night!" I squealed. Ray pulled me close to him and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I squealed as I felt his tongue I jerked away quickly. "Oops my bad." He said laughing. Sammy shook me with a huge grin across her face.
"Why'd you jerk away?" I sighed loudly. "Try kissing a guy as hot as him."  I jumped as I heard some nose in the yard. "Wow did you hear that?" Baro clinged onto my arm. I wish Niko was hear but we left yesterday. I stood up in the dark and felt my way carefully and reached for the door knob. "Go check it out." Sammy whispered in my ear clinging onto my arm her long nails digging in my arm. "We will be right behind you." Baro whispered reassuringly. I opened the door and stepped outside carefully and the cold breeze blew through my shirt making me shiver. I froze as I heard a twig snap. I looked behind me and froze as I realized that Baro and Sammy were looking through the kitchen window. They gave me a thumbs up. Great..If I die i'm seriously going to haunt them. I froze again as I heard growling from behind me. I turned around slowly and I saw yellow eyes burning into mine. "Wow...its..a..wolf!"  I screamed and it growled even more and Ray ran towards me  at full speed. He stood pertectivly in front of me. "Wait a minute...Kikwang?" I opened one eye and poked my head  around him and froze as a boy stood in front of us now.  "Hey Ray." The boy said smiling warmly. He held his red hat and his brown flippy hair in his face. I can't see him to well... Where'd the wolf go? Ray and the boy walked towards the house together quietly talking to each other like nothing happend

                                  Ray's POV: "What are you doing here?" I whispered to Kikwang. He stared at me and leaned on my shoulder. "Haley has something planned and it isn't good." I felt my blood turn as cold as ice. "What is she rebelling against us?" He nodded slowly his brown hair stained with blood. We walked inside and everyone froze as they saw me and Kikwang. "Who's that?" Baro mumbled glaring at Kikwang. "This is my friend Kikwang. We can trust him." Kikwang waved friendly and Momo trudged inside while looking at her feet. "So Kikwang..Are you hurt?" Whispered walking towards him blushing. He stared at me with amusement in his eyes. "No I'm fine." He layed on the couch and yawned. "Yo Ray who is that?" He pointed to Momo who stared at him wide eyed. "That's my girlfriend." I said challengingly. He laughed for a long time and put his warm around my shoulder. "Wow...She's hot." He bit his lip and Momo awkwardly hid behind Sammy. "So guys, Haley has something planned and we have to stop her." I said looking at everyone as they went wide eyed. Momo let out a terrified whimper. "Is she after me? Because this time I swear I will kill her." I comfortingly held her close to me. "Don't worry. I won't let her hurt you."  Kikwang snickered and prompted his feet on the coffee table. "What you going to do? Flirt her to death?"  Momo tensed up and she clenched her fist. "No I can fight just as good as you. Even better maybe."  Kikwang was standing up now not even caring if she was a girl or not. "You don't even know what I am so shut up." Momo sighed loudly and narrowed her eyes. I put my hands on her shoulder and gave her a hug. "Don't listen to him. Your very strong and we would be dead without you." I whispered in her ear. "So what are you?" Sammy asked curiously. We all stared at him and he gave us a half smile. "I'm a werewolf." Momo gasped unbelievingly. "What is this twilight?" Baro said jokingly but Momo and Kikwang stared at him without the slightest smile. "This is serious." Momo mumbled trying not to smile. "I was saying maybe we could all go in pairs to their hide out and take out as many as we can."  I nodded slowly. That might work beacause some of us could block some exits or something to kill as many as we can to draw  Haley out. Momo cleared . "Well I think we should all go in   the cave with their weakness..fire then drive them all out then kill them." Kikwang snorted and looked down while gripping the table. "I vote for Momo's plan." Sammy mumbled raising her head and slowly looked at Kikwang. "I don't know. What if to many overflow us?" Baro asked quietly and Kikwang gave him a smile. "So are you saying we go along with his plan?" She growled pointing to Kikwang. "Guys, as long as we have a plan then we should be ok."  Momo sighed irratatedly and glared at me. "Well get your weapons and choose your partners." Kikwang said pointing to all of us as he pulled out his black gun. Sammy and Momo was already trudging down the hallway mumbling to each other. "Some stubborn girlfriend." Kikwang mumbled puting silver bullets in his gun. "She's lost so much. Don't judge her." I mumbled deffinsivley. He just rolled his eyes. "Whatever." gosh..

                                                  Sammy's POV: "I can't believe were going alone with his plan." Momo growled loading her huge silver gun. I shrugged and flipped my brown bangs. "It is a pretty good plan." I flinched at her cold stare. "You to huh?" She sighed and sat on the green couch with her gun on her knees. I heard Kikwang's deep voice as he talked to Baro and Ray. "You don't think he's cute?" I nudged her and she stared at me and a tiny smile spread across her lips. "A little but Ray is way better." She whispered. Baro and the other boys walked in the living room holding their weapons tightly. Baro smiled at me and sat beside me. "Let's be a team." I nodded and stared deep into his brown eyes and gave him a highfive. "Me and Momo will be on a team." Ray smiled at Momo who gave a bounce of happiness. Kikwang stared at all of us with a flash of sadness in his eyes. "Right. I will be alone and be the look out." I glanced at Momo who stared at him with concern in her eyes. "Let's go before they already plan their attack." Baro said standing up. We all followed him towards the door and Momo poked my arm and I jumped. I scooted back to stand beside her. "What?" I glanced at Baro and them as they whispered to each other. We all walked outside and I shivered as the cold struck me like a wave. "Do you Kikwang is all by his self like Ray and Thunder was?" I looked at the light green grass that seemed so springy under my feet. "Probally." I mumbled. "Are you girls coming? Or do we have to let you get killed?" Kikwang called over his shoulder. We both picked up our pace and Momo sighed. "I'm also dedicating this fight for Thunder." I flinched as I remembered at how he was killed. I cocked my gun and watched the boys carefully. "Yes,I won't let Thunder die in vain. " I growled looking at her. Kikwang stopped dead and I heard Baro ask why we stopped. "Did..You say they killed Thunder?" His voice cracked with pain. Momo slowly nodded and looked down. "Let's go..." He growled and I could tell he was figthing back tears. We stopped dead in front of a huge cave that looked like it would swallow us whole. I shuddered as I looked into the endless darkness. "Ok, Me and Baro will guard the entrance." I said standing at the cave entrance and Baro gave me a worried look. "Ok, I will keep going straigh ahead with Momo." Ray grabbed Momo's hand and nothing but anger flashed in his blue eyes. Kikwang stared at us and he smiled for the first time. "thanks.." He whispered and Momo looked stunned as his gaze rested on her. "I'm going to guard the other exit." He gave a thumbs up and we all nodded. I watched them disappear in the cave and my heart pounded. "Don't worry they will be fine." Baro said my face and I felt my cheeks burn. Is this how Momo felt with Baro? I looked at my gun for a long time. I wish it was more simple..a life without blood or pain.. I froze as I heard the roars of vampires and the gun shots. I closed my eyes praying for them to be ok. I heard the roar and hissing getting closer until I heard their heavy footsteps echoing off the walls. Their is at least three or four..I saw them charge out all of them covered in mud and blood. I held the gun up and shot them repeatedly. They fell on the ground pouring from them. "Good job." Baro said giving me a thumbs up. I gave him a approving nod and sighed. That was for you Thunder.

                                   Kikwangs POV: I peaked my head in the cave and listened for any sign of them being near by. I leaned against the cold rock and closed my eyes. I can't believe they killed Thunder...I clenched my cold gun and grinnded my teeth. My sister and brother were killed by vampires..I volunteered to take their place but instead they murdured them right in front of my eyes. We didn't know our parents because they abonded us when we were born. I'm sorry Leon and Jessie... I froze as I heard more vampires charge towards me roaring with rage. A girl with long curly black hair jumped on me her red eyes burning into mine. She pinned me down on the hard ground her claws diging into my arm I felt the sticky blood pour through my black leather jacket and I hit her hard in the face with my gun. She yelled and fell backwards blood pouring from . I pointed the gun at her and shot her straight through the head. I heard a girl scream with fear. "Kikwang! Help us!" I heard Momo's voice echo off the walls and I closed my eyes. I ran in the dark cave and I felt the walls trying not to fall. The scream continued and I realized that red eyes were surrounding me. I heard my heavy breathing and I saw the bright light of the gun as it shot bullets. Momo was hidding behind Ray who had blood covering his face. I stood beside Ray and shot my gun and I saw them with each flash of them getting closer. Pain surged in my stomach and I heard the deligthed cackle of a really old vampire with white hair. I bit my tongue and continued shooting. "There's to many." Ray yelled over the roaring of vampires. "Baro! Sammy!" I yelled over the vamprie roars. I heard the clanck of Ray's gun. We both started breathing heavily realizing he was out of bullets. "Run!" I screamed at them Momo started crying as Ray started pulling her away from me. I heard them getting closer and my gun made the same sound and they laughed. I dropped the gun and watched them get closer. I would turn into a wolf but you can't get their blood into your mouth. I punched one hard in the jaw making him fly back and crash against the wall. I ran down the cave and I heard them chasing after them. I dont know where I'm going.. I felt someone grab my arm and pulling me behind a rock wall and I turned around quickly and punched them hard in the mouth. "Ow.." Ray whispered and I jumped. "Ray? Momo?" I whispered reaching out for them. I felt Momo's warm hand and she clinged to my arm breathing heavily. The vampires ran past us roaring with rage. I hope Baro and Sammy is ok... Ray hushed Momo who was trembling with fear. I pulled her in my arms and she buried her face in my chest. What could she have done to have all these vampries hate her? Ray screamed as someone grabbed him from behind pulling him away from us. I heard him to continue to scream as it echoed off the walls. "We got to go after Ray!" Momo pulled away from me and ran towards the direction Ray was tooken. I ran fast behind her I heard her sniffle and realized she was crying. I heard footsteps behind us and I pushed Momo behind me. "Kikwang? Momo?" Baro called out softly walking towards me. Momo whispered his name but she still clung to me. We continued walking straight ahead. Why didn't they grab all of us? "Did they take Ray?" Baro whispered. I nodded and froze as I saw Ray chained to the wall.

                        Momo's POV: The moonlight shined down where Ray is revealing that he was chained up to the huge stone wall. I stared at Kikwang who was trembling with fear. "What do we do?" Sammy whispered her voice cracking. I felt tears form in my eyes at the thought of loosing Ray. "We got to do something. I can't loose him." I felt tears stream down my face. Haley walked out with a boy with spiky black hair beside her. "Ray, We finally caught you." She chuckled and I felt my body tense up. "What do you want with me?" He growled revealing no fear. Shiba grinned at him. "We want to make a deal with you." What deal would they make with them? Don't do it.. "What deal?" Ray asked yanking on the metal chains that burned into his skin. "We want you to join us. If you do, we will leave Momo and them alone. If you don't, then we will kill you and them." She turned around sharply and I felt somebody shove me hard from behind and I fell on the ground. A huge demon with tiger claws and white face and black eyes pinned me and Kikwang down. I glanced at Sammy and Baro and realized it happened to them to. Ray stared at me with nothing but sadness in his eyes. "I can't loose them...espacially Momo." He whispered. No! I screamed in my head. "Don't do it idiot!" Kikwang called out. I saw him jerking viloently to get away from the demon. Haley bent down and stared at Ray. "We need your answer or we'll kill them."  She walked over to me slowly with a huge black wip. She held it up and hit me hard in my back making me scream in pain. Ray tugged violently at the chains. She did the same thing to Kikwang but he just bit his lip. "Fine..I'll do it."  Ray had tears in his blue eyes and Haley pretended to cry. "You really do care for them."  Ray just glared at her. Shiba walked over to Haley and he had a black knife in his hand and he cut her wrist quickly. I trickled down her arm and she smiled at it. It trickled on the ground staining the black stone walls. "Drink it." She whispered gently. Ray turned his head away from her. I felt tears in my eyes again. Please don't do it Ray..I can't loose you. His blue eyes burned into mine and tears streamed down his bloody face. She pushed her wrist against his mouth and he started drinking her blood. Kikwang had his eyes closed his body trembling.  I saw a tear fall down his cheek. Ray sat there dazed but then he coughed and blood trickled from his mouth. "What did you do to him?" Sammy screamed while crying. Ray screamed in pain and it didn't even sound human. I started crying and I felt somebody touch my shoulder so gently that I opened my eyes. I looked up and gasped and blinked my eyes. Thunder stood beside me wearing all white. Kikwang had tears in his eyes. Thunder charged at the vampries at full speed and he had a huge white gun and shot Haley four times. The other vampire screamed with rage and ran off. I listened as their roars began to fade. "T-Thunder?" I choked out. He smiled at me and my heart soared. He unchained us and Sammy covered . She gave him a huge hug and I ran over to Ray. "Ray?" I whispered trying to see his face. Kikwang stood beside me and I felt my heart pound. Ray slowly raised his head and chuckled softly. "Ray?' I whispered with fear. I froze as his blue eyes turned blood red. He roared and Kikwang screamed in horror and we all started running. I heard everyone scream as they followed me. Ray...he isn't human  anymore... He isn't even Ray... I felt tears stream down my face. We all burst out of the cave. Oh...my..god.

                                                                 Thunder's POV: I stared at everyone.  "What just happened back their?" Kikwang pointed to the cave and started pacing. "I don't know." I whispered. I'm just happy that their alive. Momo walked up to me and gave me a huge hug. I held her close to me. "I thought I lost you forever.." She started sobbing and her wet tears stuck to my shirt. "No..I was watching all of you." I said looking at all their bloody clothes and faces. We all started walking away from the cave. Kikwang grabbed my shoulder and I let him lean on me. "I missed you." He whispered and he looked down. "I missed you to. Thank you for helping them."  Kikwang stared at me unbelivingly. "I made us looose Ray.. Thanks to me were all hurt."  I gave him a sympthetic look. "It's not your fault. We will save him." I said reasuringly. He started breathing and I looked at Sammy who smiled at me and I felt my heart pound. She walked over to me. "We missed you so much Thunder. It's so hard without you." She grabbed my hand I smiled at her and Momo slowed down and walked beside Kikwang. "I'm sorry Momo. I screwed everything up." He looked away from her and I saw tears stream down his face. Momo put her arm around his shoulder. "No it's not. I'm not letting you handel your emotions alone either. Were hear for you. You should live with us." Kikwang stared at her and I smiled at him as his true side came out. He smiled at her for a long time. "Thank you Momo. Your not alone either." He put his arm around her shoulder. "When we get home, let's eat some oreos." He said randomly making a pouty face at her. She squealed with happiness. "Yeah! Let's eat them together." They both started together acting like no one else was around. "I think Kikwang likes her." I heard Baro whisper to Sammy. I nodded slowly in understanding. He probally does but he hides his emotions so strongly so I can't reach how he truly feels. We finally reached the house and everyone limped inside. Kikwang and Baro collapsed on the couch. Momo sat down on the ground cross legged. Sammy already had a first aid kit in her hand. "I'm not hurt." She whispered. She dabed medicine on Kikwangs stomach and arm. He winced and stared at me . "Can't you just heal us?" He jerked again as Sammy started putting stitches in his arm and stomach. I shook my head. "I don't know what my true power is." Everyone grew silent and Momo leaned her head against the couch and closed her eyes blissfully. "She looks so peaceful." Kikwang whispered slowly scooting beside her. He winced as he moved and I watched him as he layed his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. I hope those two will really get along. Sammy sighed as she just finished treating everyone. I sat beside her and grabbed her hand. "I missed  you Sammy." I whispered looking into her brown eyes. She layed her head on my shoulder and leaned against the couch. She had tears in her eyes. I gently wiped away her tears and she pressed her warm lips against mine. I'm so happy I can love her. Sammy..