Secrets

Guardian Angels (So they say)

Momo's POV: "Wake up." I felt somone shake me violently. I sat up in the complete darkness. "What?" I mumbled my voice cracking with sleep. I rubbed my eyes and I could make out the outline of my father standing over me. "Who was in this house? What happened to you?" His voice boomed in the dark making me jump with fear. "I-I got attacked by Lamar again but my friend helped me." He stared at me for a long time. "Who?"  I'm so scared of my dad. "I met him today. He fought him off." My dad put his hand on my arm and he squeezed it hard. "How dare you let a vampire in this house, he should have let Lamar kill you. It would be better." I felt tears in my eyes and I tried pulling away from him. "You know not to trust vampires." I pushed him away. "I know! but he helped me..he saved me." thank you Ray. I would have died if it wasn't for him. My dad the bright light and I flinched. "Who's blood on your shirt?" He stared at me in horror and I looked down at my shirt that still had Ray and Baro's blood on it. "Baro and my saver got hurt during it." He glared at me his black bangs falling into his eyes. I saw his pale hand coming towards my face and a stinging sensation surged through me. "You monster..Are you trying to kill me?" He stared into my eyes and sadness pierced me. "I wouldn't do that." He snorted and shoved me off the couch and grabbed my arm and pain surged through me as his nails dug into it. "You aren't allowed in this house."  He shoved me towards the huge white door. He opened it and i heard the rain pour down and he shoved me outside. "Stay away." He slammed the door in my face and the rain clung on me making me shiver badly. "But..Dad.." I felt tears surge down my face. I walked down the empty road in the dark in deep thought. Am I really a monster? I looked at the houses as walked down the road. I stopped as I saw Baro's house. I ran up to the house nearly falling and I knocked on the door. The door opened and the bright ligth blinded me. "Momo?" Baro's grandma stared at me wide eyed and she pulled me inside. Her gray hair turning silver in the brigt light. "Baro! Momo's here!" I heard footsteps running downstairs fast. "But it's so.." He trialed off as he stared at me wide eyed. "Your soaked!" He ran up to me and he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. He opened the door to the huge bathroom. "Take a nice hot bath and I will get you some clothes." He mumbled gently and I gave him a huge and tears ran down my face. "Thank you Baro. i.." He hugged me tightly. "It's ok. I'm here for you ok? Don't listen to your mean father." He gently touched my cold face and I stared into his dark brown eyes. Baro has always helped me when I had problems with my father. I jumped as his grandma said my name. "Here's some clothes." she handed me some and Baro stared at me and nodded. "I will be in my room ok?" I nodded and he walked off. I closed the door and took off my wet clothes. Why does people hate me so much? I the water and it pounded hard against the tub. I slowly stepped in it and sighed. "Ahh that's  better."  I slumped back in the hot water that kind of made me flinch. I wonder were Ray and Thunder are at?  I hope I see them again. I jumped as his grandma knocked on the door. "Supers done if your hungry." I said thanks and quickly finished my bath. I listened to the loud draining of the bath tub. I stood in front of the mirror and brushed my long hair.

                       Baro's POV:  I walked downstairs and my grandma stood in front of the stove cooking some steak. "Is she done yet?" She wiped her messy hands on her apron. I shrugged and looked at the fancy shendielear that shined in the light. "What happened to her?" My grandma stared at me for a moment and continued stirring. " He keeps being mean to her and abusing her." I looked down and sighed. A sweet girl like her doesn't deserve that to happen to her. I will always be there for her though.. I looked up as I heard footsteps and I looked behind me and Momo walk towards us wearing a pink nigth gown. I smiled at her and she sat by me. "You feel better?" I put my arm around her shoulder. "yeah, I just hate the rain."  I laughed at her as she jumped and hit her elbow hard on the kitchen table. "It's not funny." She pouted and flashed her beautiful smile at me. I felt my heart pound and I pinched her cheeks until they turned red. "Smile.." I yelled as she grabbed my cheeks to. My grandma chuckled and set down the huge plate of steak and we both stared at it wide eyed. "Yummy thanks!" Momo grabbed a fork and grabbed a huge piece of stake and took a huge bite of it. "You still love food." I laughed at her and she nodded and wiped barbeque sauce off of her face. I cut a piece and held it up for her to eat it. "Ahhhh.." she opened and I fed her it. I looked around boredly as my grandma and her started talking about school. I burped and yawned. "I'm going up stairs."  I stretched and the thunder outside boomed loudly shaking the whole house. I walked upstairs and I heard them still talking to each other excitedly. I squinted in the dark hallway and saw my room and I walked in there and searched for my bed and flopped on it and closed my eyes. "Baro wait up." I heard Momo run upstairs towards me and I saw the outline of her by the door. "I'm on my bed." I called out to her and she ran towards me and flopped on my bed beside me. "Iv'e been thinking." she looked up at me for a while. "Do you think Ray and Thunder is ok?" Fear surged through me at the thought of the looks they gave me. It was by accident....I tried helping Ray but the bullet came to fast.. "I don't know. I hope so."  I listened through the drumming of the rain on the roof of the house and Momo jumped. "Baro.." she whimpered. I pulled her close to me and I felt her warm breath on my neck.. I felt my heart pound. "It's ok. I'm here." I said gently in her ear. i felt her cheeks burn. I cuddled with her and she sighed. I wish she could see how much I love her. What if Lamar comes when Ray and Thunder isn't here? They hate me after what happened. I looked at sleeping Momo who was cuddled up against me. I will do anything to protect her, even if i get hurt.

 

                     Sammys POV: I felt the warm sulight shine on me and I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stared at my messy and small room and grunted. I yawned and reached for my phone that was on the huge dresser by me. I grabbed my phone and I squinted at the missed calls. Baro texted me.. it said : Momo's father kicked her out of the house in the pouring rain. She's staying at my house right now. I'm going to let her stay here with me. i went wide eyed. I can't believe I wasn't there for her. I called Baro, I listened to the phone ringing for a little bit. "Hello?" Baro's deep scratchy voice mumbled. "Is she ok? What's going on?" I stood up and shuffled my feet towards my my huge messy closet. "She's asleep. I let her sleep in my room because she was scared of the thunder and lighting. She was cuddling with me." I froze and did a happy dnace. Her and Baro are so cute together. Iv'e been trying to get them together since I was nine. "That's sweet of you. I'll be over in a moment ok." He grunted in reply. I hung up and looked in my huge waredrobe and grabbed my red angry birds hoodie and blue skinny jeans. I hope she's ok. We should do something to cheer her up. I brushed my long brown hair and sighed. I wish Thunder and Ray was here with us to. They were pretty cool. I grabbed my white and red Iphone and walked downstairs. "I'm going to Baro's house mom." I yelled walking towards the door. "Whatever." My mom mumbled shoving me out of the way to get to her cell phone. I walked out side and the sun shined brightly making our black mustang sparkle. My mom doesn't care if I got hurt or anything like that. I sat in the drivers seat and I drived fast towards Baro's house and concentrated on the empty road. The AC made me shiver and I saw his house and they both were sitting on the white porch. I honked my horn in greeting and they both waved. I parked in the drive way and got out and Momo gave me a huge hug. I her soft sulky hair and she looked up at me with her blue eyes wide. "You should have seen us last night." She whispered blushing badly. "He told me about it. " I giggled at her as she smiled hugely. "I'm sorry I wan't there for you." she smiled gently and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "I'm ok don't worry."  Baro stood beside us and looked down awkwardly. "Iv'e been thinking. How about we go to the beach?" I jumped around and Momo went wide eyed. "Yes definetly! " She jumped around with me holding hands. Baro just laughed and shook his head at me. "Come on lets find you a bathing suit at my house."  Momo blushed for a moment. " no need. Baro and I went over to my dads house and got the rest of my stuff. Baro chewed him out."  Baro looked up hearing his name and ran over putting his arm on our shoulders. "What we talking about?" She laughed and took Baro's black and white Dc hat. "How you chewed my dad out." Baro nodded and swinged his arms. "We should go to the beach." Baro mumbled bouncing up and down excitedly now. Momo grabbed my hand making me lose my baluance and i lunged foreword. "Ah wait!" I laughed and nearly fell on my face. We raced inside the huge house and I ran after Momo quickly up the stairs. She opened the door to Baro's huge room. A huge flat screen, huge king sized bed and a wii. She ran to the huge dresser and opened the bottom draw that had alot of her clothes in it. She held up a two piece zebra print bathing suit. "So I heard you were cuddling with Baro last night." I said amused leaning on the dresser. She blushed and playfully hit me. "Yeah whatever! so maybe i'm starting to like him.." she covered her face for a moment and peaked through her fingers. cute

                                   Momos POV:  "Hey I'm going to get dressed real quick."  Sammy just laughed at me and gave a ok sign. I walked in the bath room and the bright blinding light. I stared in the mirror at myself.. Am I really a monster? I stared at my long black hair and blue eyes. What does everyone see when they look at me. I quickly got dressed in my bathing suit trying not hit the sink. I looked in the mirror and frize with horror. My eyes...are red... I felt my heart race and my breath became really heavy. I slowly walked out of the huge bathroom. Sammy looked in the bathroom craning her neck to look around. "Somethng wrong?"  I slowly shook my head and looked down at the tan carpet. Sammy just gave a annoyed grunt. I heard footsteps behind me and I heard Baro's gentle voice. "What's wrong?" He gently put his hands on my trembling shoulder. "I..am a monster."  I felt the tears in my eyes and he gently touched my face and looked deep in my eyes. "No your not. Your most beautifulest thing Iv'e ever seen. Your a angel." I stared wide eyed into his eyes my heart pounding. Baro... "But my eyes were red..i'm a vampire."  He just gave a half smile and looked at Sammy. "Your not bad or anything yet. You have been fighting this for a long time. We trust you. "  I gave him a huge hug and Sammy gave a huge smile at me. But what if i get so dangerous that I kill people? I shuddered at the thought of killing a person or drinking their blood. "Let's go guys." Sammy smiled swinging her car keys in her hand. We all happily walked downstairs with towels and a vollly ball. Baro's grandma smiled at us and waved at us with a spatuala in her hand. "We'll be back soon." I called over my shoulder charging towards the door. We all laughed and walked outside and I sheilded my face with my free hand. "yay the beach!" I cheered sitting in the back of our hot mustang. I took a deep breath of shock as the heat wave hit me. "It's because I'm here." Baro gave a half smile. I nodded slowly when he didnt see. I heard Sammy clear and I looked up and she stared at me in the rerview mirror and winked. My cheeks burned and I crossed my arms and slummped down in the hot fuzy black seat. "Were off." Sammy pulled out of the drive way and we zoomed down the road. I rolled down the window and the warm air blew through my hair making it go everywhere. I stuck my head out the window and cheered. I squinted at the window and Baro laughed as he looked back at me. "You look drunk."  I laughed and playfully shoved him. "oww Semmy she hit me!" Baro pretended to cry. Sammy laughed and pretended to yell at me. "Don't hit your brother." We all laughed and Sammy fell silent. I stared at my faint reflection in the glass and flinched. I know i'm a vampire but iv'e never had any thirst or anything. In the distance i saw the white powdery beach and we pulled up to a parking space. I slowly got out and Baro bursted out laughing. "Your not wearing shoes? Your feet are going to burn." I looked down at my pale feet and sighed as we started walking across the road. I clenched my fist trying not to scream bloodly murduer. "She's going to scream." Sammy mumbled and Baro glanced at me and slowly picked me up. We continued walking and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thanks, It was super hot." He just smiled at me and Sammy winked at him.

                             Baro's POV: At least I get a reason to hold her. We walked towards the powdery white sand and Sammy gave me a childish look. "Look at all the hot guys!" Momo watched them closely as four groups of guys shirtless passed us. I grunted with annoyance. Just wait until I take my shirt off. I gently put her down and she screamed in pain. "HOT!" She ran towards the water trying to keep her feet off the ground. I laughed and I took off my sandels and flinched on how hot the sand acutally was. "Ow.." Sammy jumped up and down and we both took off for the water. Momo was already walking around in the clear water shivering. "Its-cold."  I stopped in front of the water and quickly took my shirt off. "That's better." I mumbled enjoy the sun on my back. Momo blushed and walked towards them wincing at the cold water. "Baro!" I looked at Momo before she tackled me sending us both into the cold water. I shot up first and flipped my black hair. "That was great." Momo giggled and her black hair was everywhere. I dove for her and her blue eyes stretched wide in surprise. Water surrounded me again and I opened one eye and Momo waved at me under water. It was all blurry but it was crystal clear. I pointed to sammy's legs and Momo nodded and smiled. We both grabbed her cold legs sending her flying backwards. We both came up laughing. Sammy glared at us her brown hair all knotted up. I pointed at her and laughed. "I'm going to get you both." Sammy mumbled through clenched teeth. Momo let out a squeal of fright as she tried grabbing her leg. "She looks like the grudge." I swam out further and I felt Momo leap on my back. "Go! GO!" She yelled slapping my head while laughing. "Ok, ok." We swam out to the ropes and I realized I couldn't touch. "I.. can't touch." Momo clung onto me and I nodded. "Me either." She screamed and clung to me. I held her close to me and she smiled and looked up at me. Her blue eyes burning into mine. "Better?" I felt her warm skin against mine and she nodded. I heard somone swim towards me and I saw Sammy breathing heavily. "Geez..that was a work out. " I nodded with agreeement. "But I don't want to completely  leave the beach." Me either we all need a vacation. "We should get a beach house. At least rent one." I mumbled and Momos eyes lit up. "Great idea. I will even pay for it." Sammy laughed and put her arm on Momo's head. "It's ok Mo. I'll pay for it. Wait here." She smiled at me and walked towards the the shore. We followed quickly and Momo sat on the shore her head on her lap. The sunset shined above us making us look pink. I looked at Momo who smiled at the sun set. I slowly grabbed her. She looked at our hands and smiled at me, I felt my heart race. "Can I tell you something?" I fedgeted with her soft hand. I should tell her how I feel. "I love you." I looked deep into her blue eyes. Her eyes stretched wide open and she stared at me frozen. I looked away sadly forcing a smile. She squeezed my hand and she lunged foreword and I felt her warm lips against mine. I closed my eyes happily. She blushed and looked away. "Sorry.." She let go of my hand and gave a nervous laugh. I smiled at her and I heard somone walk towards us. Sammy cleared . "I booked us a stay for a weekend." I nodded excitedly. "Let's go." We walked off further down the beach. I can't belive I kissed her. I looked at her and she was talking to Sammy excitedly and Sammy glanced at me over her and smiled at me devishly.

                                                      Ray's POV: I peeked through the thick branches of the trees that surrounded me. I squinted as Momo leaned in towards Baro and kissed her so gently I flinched. What? Why did she kiss him? I felt sadness pierce me for a long moment. I heard footsteps behind me and Thunder stood beside me and gasped. "Wow...." I nodded slowly and he gently touched my shoulder. "What? I don't care. She can kiss Lamar for all I care."  Thunder just narrowed his eyes at me. I watched them walk away and I snapped a twig that was inches from my eye. I watched as Momo happily skipped around Sammy. "How can she be so happy? Her father was so cold to her yesterday." Thunder looked at the muddy ground and shrugged. I wanted to help her so badly when I saw her. I wanted to hold her..and let her know it's ok. But Lamar would catch me and kill her. "Did you find her?" I heard somone growl angirly behind me. I saw Lamar's glowing red eyes and more vampires surrounded us. "No. They must have already left." Thunder growled pretending to be irratated. He nearly killed me and Thunder told him that we will give him Momo in exchange. No..we decided to let her live and just lie to him. Lamar shoved us out of the way and walked on the sandy and wet shore. I followed cautiously. The light shined on him revealing all the blood stains and scars and cuts. He glared at us and sniffed the air. His eyes snapped opened glaring at me with hatred. "They were here when you were. You fool." He showed his fangs and grabbed Thunder by the front of his shirt. I tried running towards him but a girl with long blonde hair stained with blood blocked at me and hissed warning. "Your loosing you life because you lied to me." Lamar whispered in his ear. Thunder punched him hard in the stomach but Lamar recovered quickly and punched him hard sending him flying hard backwards and crashing against stone rocks. I yelled in rage and grabbed the girl and snapped her neck hard. No...one hurts Thunder. "How dare you." I mumbled walking towards Lamar who snickered. "You again." He raced towards me. I ducked his fast blow and grabbed his arms and twisted hard until I heard the crack. He screamed in pain and grabbed me and punched me hard in the face sending me flying hard against a tree. I hit it hard taking the breath out of me. I shakily got up and held my arm in pain. "Come on." I growled. Lamar ran at me again blood pouring out of his mouth as red as his eyes. I gripped my cold silver gun I had in my pocket. I pulled it out quickly it and aimed for his arm again. I pulled the trigger and a black bullet came racing towards him and it hit him hard sending blood splatter everywhere. Thunder kept fighting the new borns with so much strength. I felt somone jump on my back and I heard the furious hissing of a new born vampire. Her blonde red stained hair went in my face and I grabbed her arm and flung her off my back. I heard the sickning snap of her leg. "Come on betrayer." Her red eyes burn in mine. They will not hurt Momo. I felt pain surged in my leg and I bit my tongue trying not to scream. I turned around slowly and Lamar laughed evily. I looked at my leg and saw a silver knife in my leg. "Thanks for leading me to Momo. Her blood will be so delicous and her screaming." Anger pulsed in me making me breath heavily. Thunder stood beside me breathing heavily. "You won't hurt Momo..." I growled. I gripped the bloody knife and pulled it out and barely flinched. I heard the terrified screams of other vampires. Lamar stared at me amused. "Strong kid." I narrowed my eyes at him and bit my tongue and forced myself to run at him with barely any strength and stabbed him hard in the chest. He screamed in pain and his red blood spilled on the sand. I took deep breaths and fell to my knees. Lamar gave one last glare and ran off. Thunder breathed heavily and I could see the blood bleeding through his white shirt. "We..got to find Momo." I forced myself to stand up and we both limped determindly down the shore. I wish I could erase my past and future. I know alot of secrets... after ten minutes of groaning in pain I saw the familair black mustang. I looked at Thunder who looked like he was about to faint. I forced myself to keep walking and I finally reached the clear door and looked inside. Momo was looking down a oreo. I knocked. She ran towards the door and answered. "Hello?" She finally looked up and her eyes stretched wide in horror. "Oh my God! Sammy!"

                                                 Momo's POV: I pushed Ray and Thunder inside and sat them on the couch. "What happened?" I looked at Thunder who was huffing. Ray just stared at me expressionless. Thunder explained everything slowly pausing to catch his breath here and there. Sammy ran downstairs and her eyes grow wide with shock.. "I'll get the first aid kit!" She ran fast upstairs. "Treat Thunder first." Ray mumbled holding his leg in pain. I hesitated and scooted over to Thunder. "No. He's been shot." I gasped at Ray and scooted close to him. Sammy ran downstairs with pocky in and sat it in front of me. Medical school don't fail me now. I dabbed his cuts on his arms. He winced in pain and I jerked away everytime he said ow. "We don't know when he will attack you or anything." Ray mumbled look me deep in the eyes. I gulped and fixed my trembling on his cut on his face now. I gently touched his cold face and he jerked away and mumbled something. "I'm sorry." I finally said gulitily.  Ray snickered. "Why are you apologizing?" Thunder stared at me curouisly. "He's right. We just wanted to protect our only friends. Ray put a huge fight." I glanced at Ray who stared at me awkwardly. "She and Sammy are my only friends. Anyone would do that." I felt my cheeks blushed as he finally smiled at me and I took a deep breath. "Hold still!" Sammy yelled trying to put stitches in. "Ow!" Thunder yelped pulling away staring at the needle. "That hurt." I laughed and I slowly lifted up Ray's shirt. "What do you think your doing?" I jumped as he pulled his shirt down. He raised a eyebrow at me. I let out a embarrassed squeal. "I-I thought you were hurt..." He gave a half smile at me. "Just ask me to take off my shirt. It would be way easier right?" I nodded slowly and he slowly took off his shirt. I went wide eyed as he reavealed a olid six pack. I forced myself not to stare and I glanced at Sammy who was staring at Ray who was wide eyed to. "What's going on?" Somone yawned walking downstairs. We all stared at Baro as he walked around the corner. He went wide eyed as he say Ray and Thunder. "Not you again." Ray whispered looking away from Baro. He his lips wiping the blood off them. "Do you want me to heal your lip?" I leaned in to wipe the blood off. He stared at me for so long I barely blinked. "Maybe if you kiss me I would feel better."  I laughed nervously and looked away blushimg. "Ohhhh!" Sammy pointed at me and Thunder gave a half smile. "You leave her alone." Baro growled scooting close to me. Ray's smile faded and was replaced by nothing but hatred. "You should after what you did." His voice was so cold that we all four stared at him wide eyed. "Ray don't.." Thunder mumbled standing up woobly and stared at him wobbly. "You didn't tell her? Some friend." Ray mumbled looking at me. I felt my heart pound with curiousness. "What did you do?" I stood up and walked up to Baro who was shaking. "You know it was a accident. I didn't want to kill them but I had to or they would have killed me instead." He whispered. Ray clenched his fist. "He caputurued my mother and shot her. He even let the other people let them torture her before that." I gasped wide eyed and stared at Baro. "What...." He put his hands on my shoulder. "I..didn't want to kill...your mother either. I tried saving her but they shot her before...I could." I screamed with anger and shoved Baro away. "How could you not tell me!" I felt tears stream down my face. I felt Ray's warm shoulder go on my hand and I stared at him and saw nothing but sypathy and sadness. "I'm sorry. I thought he told you." But.. Baro is my best friend... He said he tried saving her. So he didn't technacially kill her...right? "How'd you know?" I asked finally looking at Ray and Thunder. "We know alot about you." Thunder gently put his hand on my shoulder. I stared at them confused. I froze as a warm sensation came over me and I closed my eyes for a moment. I opened my eyes and gasped with surprise. Sammy squealed with surprise and gulped and clenched my hand. Ray had black angel wings and he was wearing all black with guns and weapons on him. Thunder had white wings that were bright as snow. "Your...angels?" I squeaked and Thunder smiled warmly. "Yes. Actually your guardian angels." I felt my heart beat with fear and then comfort. I;m not alone. "I'm your normal guardian angel of peace and love and happiness. I'm always with you." He gave me a huge hug and I fought my urge to cry. Ray looked deep in my eyes for a moment. "I'm your..dark angel. I'm your warrior. I will fight until I die for you." Sammy blushed as she stared at Ray. "Wow...He is your warrior. That's hot." I smiled at Ray and slowly walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Thank you. Your a good friend. If it wasn't for you I would be dead." He softened up and I felt his warm arms go around me now. "Your welcome. But I say that even if I wasn't your Warrior." I felt my cheeks burn. "What about Baro?" I mumbled. He looked at the ground. "You should try to forgive you. It's really loyal to stay with you after all this time." I nodded and flopped on the couch exhausted. "I'm tired. Goodnight." I whispered looking at Ray, Thunder, Sammy one last time. I closed my eyes. I'm sorry Baro. I forgive you. I'll try..