Sure whatever girl

Guardian Angels (So they say)

 

Momo's POV: Slam~ I closed my locker hard and sighed. "I hate Senior year." I mumbled trudging down the packed hallway to the next class. Sammy smiled at me and flung her book bag over her shoulder. "I wonder if I will be able to see Mir." she pouted and did a duck face. I rolled my eyes. "Why are boyfriends so important?" I mumbled swurving around noisy loud people. "Well they are there for you no matter what. Like Baro." She stared at me for a long moment. I glared at her for a long time. Baro and me are only friends,I don't like him like that. "Your so blind. Baro totally likes you." I avoided her annoyed stare by fixing my back bag strap. "Well were is he?" First day of school and he isn't here with us. Sadness stabbed me for a moment. he always used to walk with his smile guiding me. "He's probally late again." Momo mumbled looking at the class rooms as we passed them by. "what class do you have?" I looked at my crumpled up schedule. "History is my first class. room 501." Sammy squinted at her schedule and stomped her foot. "I have science." Well darn I don't know who's in my other classes." I am not good at making friends. I waved goodbye to Sammy after walking around the school. I poked my head through the door and a small class room with small desk lined up in six rows greeted me. "Mrs.hills?" The teacher fixed his spectacles and rubbed his white hair. "Yes sir." I sat way in the back and slumped back in the cold seat. " Look it's emo girl." Two preppy girls with blonde hair looked at me and snickered. I glared at them challengingly. I could freaking screw up their pretty faces. "I'm here!" Somone yelled making everyone look up. Baro smiled at me and walked towards me ignoring everyones excited squeals. I smiled at him happily. "I thought you ditched me." He laughed and dropped his heavy black book bag in the seat beside me. "No I just decided to walk today." He plopped his legs on the blue chair in front of him. His smile faded as the preppy girl sat im front of us smugly. "Hey Baro." Her long  blonde hair went perfectly over her shoulder. "Hey." Baro mumbled fixing his flippy black bangs. Baro never liked preppy girls,he actually hated me at first because I was silent. "Why are you sitting by emo girl?" She glared at me. He sat up and leaned in towards in her his brown eyes glowing with hatred. "Because she is my friend. you better shut your mouth before somone shuts it for you.'" I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Ok calm down class, turn to page seven in your text book." The teacher yelled then coughed loudly making me jump. Baro layed his head on the desk and yawned. "I'm sleeping. If he looks at me then wake me up." I laughed and nodded. Baro is pretty adorable I will give him that. Maybe if he wasn't so close to me I would acutally like him. The sunlight shined on his pale face and I felt my cheeks blush as his black hair fell in front of his face. "Yeah whatever." I mumbled focusing on the teacher.  I jumped as the bell ringed and Baro sat straight up his eyes barely open. "yeah know I feel better." He rubbed his eyes and stretched. "What class do you got next?" I grabbed my schedule. "I got..P.E." I frowned and sighed. Baro laughed and messed up my hair. "You will be ok Mo." He waved goddbye and walked out of the room. I slowly stood up and somone slammed their hand on my desk. I looked up and the preppy girl glared at me. "We aren't done yet." I snorted and I glared at her and walked away. I hate preppy girls. "Geez...." I groaned as somone bumped my shoulder making me spill my books everywhere. Everyone walked past me ignoring me desperatly trying to pick up my books. "Here you go." Somone handed me my book and I looked up slowly. A boy with black flippy hair in his face stared at me for a long time. My cheeks burned. "T-thanks." He nodded quickly and walked off. I walked down again towards the gym. wow! who was that? Iv'e never even seen him in this school. I wonder if I will see him again..

 

              Sammy's POV: I skipped down the hallway and froze as Momo walked dazed towards me. What happened? I dodged people and walked by her. "you ok?" she looked up at me for a moment. "Yeah whatever." Whenever she says that she tries to reassure herself. "Did you see a hot boy or something." She focused her attention on her books. "Yeah, he is very hot." Anger bubbled in me. She's lucky,she gets hot guys in her classes but I have weird nerds. "You are so lucky. It's not fair." I crossed my arms and she raised a eyebrow at me. "But I'm so happy for you." I leaned on her shoulder and she shook her head and laughed. 'Your weird. Learn to control your mood swings." I blushed and nodded. "Yes ma'am." The huge red doors stood in front of us and inside was a huge tan and waxed floor with basket ball hoops on everyside and black bleachers on the far left. "wow this is a huge gym." Momo looked around a teacher with a bald head and huge muscles beckoned us over to him. I hesittantly walked over to him. "Are you Sammy and Momo?" We both nodded and a boy with black flippy hair walked up to him to. Momo went wide eyed and she tugged on my arm making me stumble. "It's the boy." He glanced at us and we both looked away. "What's his name?" I whispered to her. She shrugged. "Hey Ray, come here." I looked at a boy with swoopy black hair bechoned the boy to him. "His name is Ray." I shook her hard. The coach stared at me for a moment. "We will be playing basket ball. Thunder, Ray choose your teams."  The boy with brown swoopy hair stared at him. "well we don't know."  Ray stared at Momo who was staring at him. A tiny amused smile spread across his face. Ray stared at me then her. "Those two girls are on my team." Ray pointed at me and Momo. Momo blushed slowly and sat by him on the bleachers. Thunder choosed his other team mates and the coach clapped his huge hands making it echo around us. "Ok, my team, get on the far left side." Ray gently pushed Momo on the left side of the gym. "Oh..my god." She covered her face for a moment. "ohh it looks like you have a crush." she glared at me for a while."Whatever."  Ray and thunder did a check and Ray quickly ran down the court with everyone circling him. "Let's go!" I yelled running towards him with Momo close behind me.  Ray dribbled and I heard his heavy breathing. "Ray!" I called out waving my hands over my head. He glanced at me and threw it hard at me. I froze in spot as the orange ball came racing towards me. I screamed and shielded my face. I heard it hit the ground and heard the bouncing. "Get it." I yelled at Momo who was running full speed towards the ball. Ray had his hands out to catch the ball. "Over here Momo!" He called out blocking a boy with spiky hair. She went wide eyed as more people ran at her at full speed. "Ray catch it!" she threw at him at full speed. Ray caught it and ran towards the hoop and did a slam dunk. Momo went wide eyed. "Wow.." girls mumbled giggling as he walked past them. Ray gave a half smile at me. I felt my heart pound and I gulped. "Hey Momo." Ray mumbled walking up to her with his hand up for a highfive. She looked down and gave him a highfive that echoed around the room. She made a face in pain, she rubbed her hand and pouted. Ray stared at her expressionless and shoulder her out of the way gently. She stared at him dissapointedly.  "Wow. He gives a highfive hard." I laughed and put my arm on her shoulder. "He seems to have a thing for you." She shook her head. "No. He's just happy I passed it to him." She put her arm on my sweaty shoulder." Well I got to go to math." I mumbled staring at the crumpled schedule. "I have sing and dance class next." Momo made a happy face and jumped around happily. "Lucky, I would rather drink vampire blood." I mumbled.

                              Thunder's POV: Ray flipped his black bangs that were soaked against his forehead. "You ok?" I glanced at him and he just nodded. "Yeah. those girls have staring problems." He mumbled irratatedly. I shook my head and laughed. In a no homo way he is pretty handsome. He stared at me his blue eyes burning into mine. I'm glad he's trying to open up. maybe even have a boyfriend probally. He snorted and laughed. "No way. Those girls were not my type."  I stood irratatedly. "Did you just read my mind?" He nodded slowly. Ray is something else. Girls blushed as he passed them walking towards the gym doors. "He's so hot." Two girls whipspered and they squealed as I smiled warmly at them. Momo seemed to really like him. "Thunder are you coming or do you want me to close the door on you?" He held the door open and one hand and had one hand hard on the door frame swining inside then out. I grunted and followed him outside. "I think they were cute." He just glanced at me for a moment. "Yeah sure." He mumbled and started drinking a bottle of water. "You don't think they were cute?" I really think they are espacially Momo. He made a serious face and stared at me. "Yeah, but I'm not saying who." Man he is so difficult. He looked at his schedule. "I have dance and singing class." He smiled a little bit and patted me hard on the back. "Bye Thunder."  I waved goodbye and stared at my crumpled up schedule. I have math.. I sighed annoyed and froze as Sammy skipped towards the class room singing E.T. She glanced at me and blushed. She quickly fixed her brown straight hair and walked in the room. I poked my head in the room and posters of equations was everywhere and desk lined up vitacelly. Sammy sat way in the back and she was happily talking to five other girls. I awkwardly sat on the oppisite side of everyone by myself. Is Ray ok? It's so weird without him here. He acutally rescued me from vampires. He is so quiet though.. I hope he opens up. I snapped out of my thoughts as Sammy shyly sat by me. "Hey. You seemed lonely." I smiled at her and tapped my pencil nervously on the desk. "So your name is Thunder right?" She tilted her head at me her green eyes burning into mine. "Yeah I'm Thunder." She nodded and pulled out some pocky out of her blue back pack. I raised a eyebrow at her. She nibbled on it while paying attention to our teacher. "Are you and Ray close?" She mumbled randomly. Is it that obvious. "Yeah iv'e known him since I was seven." She gave a friendly smile. "That's good. I was afraid he was all alone. that's good that he has a great friend.'" My heart pounded nervously. "What about you and Momo?" she bit her pocky stick until it snapped in half. "I'v'e known her and Baro since I was seven to." Baro? I gripped the desk hard with anger. "I know him. tell him I say hey." He is the stupid retard who killed my family. Sammy nodded happily. "Me and Momo should deffinetly hang out with you guys more."  Happiness swelled in me. At least they want to be our friends. "Yeah I think he lthinks she's cute." she went wide eyed. "She thought he was hot, She thought you were to though." She looked away awkwardly. I laughed. "Really? wow." She's cuter.

                                       Ray's POV: I looked out the window as the teacher blabbed on about responsabilities. Yeah whatever old lady. Her long blonde curly hair bounced when she talked. "Ray, are you paying attention?" She snapped walking over towards me. I glared at her. "No I wasn't." she crossed her arms and I saw Momo gasp at the corner at my eye. "Well do you want to learn how to sing or not?" She leaned in towards me. This teacher better watch herself. I can break her jaw very easily. " I already know how." I mumbled. she seemed a little shocked. "Is that so? Show us." My heart stopped dead. "I..." Everyone stared at me amused. "Go on." She pushed me in the front of the class. I looked around at the room that had insturments and desks in front of it were my anxious class mates stared at me. "I will sing Boyfriend by justin beiber." I mumbled quietly and girls squealed excitedly. I cleared my throat and fixed my gaze on Momo who was wide eyed. I started off quietly and closed my eyes. I've always wanted to be a singer. I heard everyone gasp in shock encluding the teacher. I ended the song and opened my eyes. "Bravo!" the teacher stood up clapping and I felt my heart soar. Momo stood up and clapped. "Wooh Ray!" I smiled hugley at her. Why am I even happier that she said that? Sure whaterver. I bowed and Momo sat in the back with me. "Where did you learn to sing like that?"  Her blue eyes burned into mine. "My father. He taught me." I lied. I taught myself it just came to me. She stared at me for a moment. "Your lying." She stared at me sadly. "did it just come to you? You seem like youv'e been through alot." She mumbled understandingly. How..does she know? "Yeah but it's nothing." i mumbled reassuringly. "It's ok." She smiled warmly at me. How does she understand? I just stared out the window at the cloudy sky. If something happened to her to then how is she so cheerful? I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye at her long black hair and pale skin and blue eyes. She is really pretty. I clenched my pencil and forced myself to look away. don't fall for what she says. The bell rang and everyone sighed and stood up. "I'm happy we get to go home." Momo strecthed and yawned. I nodded in agreement. "I need to find Baro and Sammy." She flung her book bag over her shoulder. Baro? Anger surged in me and I felt my hands shake with anger. "Are you walking home?" I mumbled walking by her slowly as we walked towards the door. "I guess so. Are you?" Maybe we do need to try to hang out with her. "yeah." She blushed badly and fixed her hair. "Want to walk with us?" I froze in spot. "Maybe I should ask Thunder." She looked worried for a moment. Does she want me to walk with her? I saw sammy and Baro walk towards us happily. "Ready?" Baro swung his arms then his smile faded and his face turned  into horror. Yeah..that's right. rememember me? Baro whispered something to her anxiously. I saw Thunder walk towards us and gave me a confused look. "Hey Thunder, can we walk home with them?" I mumbled glancing at Baro who stared in horror at us. Thunder stared at Baro with so much hatred I even flinched. "Sure." He mumbled. Sammy smiled happily and held Momo's hand. "Where is Mir?" She pouted and groaned. "Here I am!" A boy with dark brown hair ran towards Sammy and kissed her. I saw Thunder flinch. Did he have a thing for her? Mir stared at us uneasily. "Who are they?" He whispered to Sammy. "That's Ray- she pointed to me-That's Thunder." I gave a piece sign and he smiled. "Hey I'm Mir." I looked into his eyes and concentrated. his thoughts : These guys are scary looking. they look like creeps. Why does Momo like Ray? I blinked for a moment. What?! I glanced at Momo who was happily talking to Baro who walked closely to her. Are they dating? I shook my head. I don't care. I felt the moist air on my skin and I glanced at the woods as we walked by it. "Ray.." Somone growled.  I looked in the dark woods and I felt somone gently touch my arm. I jumped and Momo followed my gaze. "Are you ok?" I nodded. I heard twigs snap and I saw red eyes glow in the woods. Lamar...I stopped dead and my heart pounded. "Give me the girl." He said in my head. :No way, come and get her." I heard the growling get louder and I saw the flash of his black hair and he pinned me on the ground blood pouring all over. I heard somone scream in horror. i'm not loosing to him

                             Momo's POV: I heard fighting back towards the hills. I froze as Lamar ran at me at full speed blood pourind from his mouth. I felt somebody push me out of the way. Baro! Lamar picked Baro up by the front of his shirt and threw him hard against a tree. He made a sickening thud and hit the ground hard. I saw Ray run at Lamar and I screamed his name. Ray tackled Lamar dodging his blows. Lamar growled with rage and grabbed his arm and threw him hard against a rock. He layed limp and I saw the blood pour from his leg. "Run!" Thunder grabbed my arm and picke me up in his arms and we ran towards the woods and I saw the trees past by quickly. I looked up at Thunder and froze. his eyes...are dark red... He looked down at me. "Don't be afraid. Yeah whatever! I screamed for sammy and I caught a glimpse of her being held by Baro who had blood seeping out of his side. Where's Ray? I craned my neck to look above Thunder. "Where is he?" I felt Thunder tremble. "I don't know." He sat me down and I realized that I was in front of my house. how do they know? Fear surged through me quickly.. I stood there trembling for a while. Sammy stood by me and gave me a huge hug. I felt comforted by her warm arms. Baro was bleeding badly and he sat down holding his side in pain. I knelt down to him and ripped my shirt and pressed it against it. He grunted in pain. I looked into his eyes and froze as tears streame down his face. "I thought..he got you." I gav him a huge hug and Sammy ran towards me with a first aid kit. "I got it from inside." Her eyes stretched wide with horror. I genntly dabbed medicine on his wound and held his warm head. He stared at me for a moment with emotion in his eyes. My poor buddy.. I lfted up his shirt and gently touched the wound and started to give him stitches. He screamed in pain. I gave him another hug. "It's ok it's done." I froze as Ray slowly walked towards me with his shirt all ripped up and blood trickled down him. Why did he did that? " Are you stupid? You could have died?!"  I felt the tears in my eyes and wrapped my arms around him. He tensed up for a moment. I made him sit down. He stared at me for a long time. I felt my heart pound at his icy stare. "It might hurt." I dabbed the medicine on him and he flinched away from me. Sammy stared at him sadly. "You can trust us." He stared at me and Thunder sat by him. "Your crazy Ray." Thunder mumbled. I wiped the sticky blood off of him. "Thanks..momo." He mumbled looking away. He doesn't know what else to say. "Your welcome." I whispered putting stitches in his arm. Thunder stood up and stared at me. 'It's getting dark. Thanks for everything." He smiled and my gaze rested on Ray. "Yeah sure." I stood up to and nodded. "See you tomorrow." I waved walking towards my huge house. "No you won't." Ray mumbled sadly. I turned around quickly nearly dropping the first aid kit. "Why? I won't tell!" My voice roase with panic. Thunder shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry but we cann't . Nice meeting you." Thunder ran off fast leaving Ray staring after him. "Thanks. Goodbye." No! I grabbed his arm and gave him one last hug. "You are a good friend." He looked down at me for a moment. "Thank .. you." His voice choked with sorrow. "You to." He ran off leaving us standing alone in the dark. Sammy walked behind me. "I'll miss seeing them." I nodded and Baro gave me a hug and I held him close. "It's ok. We'll see them again. Yeah whatever. I walked inside my dark house after saying goodbye to Baro and sammy. I flopped on my soft couch and closed my eyes. I hope to see you guys soon. good bye.