Chapter 9

One Day

 

      Yoona's POV:

      It's 7 in the evening, and we woke up late. We were exhausted from the trip, but the thing is we haven't got dinner yet. Good thing Kyu's friend asked if we wanted to have dinner, and we didn't hesitate we just say yes.

"Guys, do you want to eat dinner outside?"Donghae asked.

"Yes we want to."Kyuhyun said as me and Seohyun nodded.

"OK let's go."Donghae said.

   We wen out of the house and went to his garage to ride on the car.

"Yoona, can I sit with Seo?"Kyuhyun said

"Yeah, you can."I said. I couldn't say no since he's married to her anyways, and I don't want to burden them. So I sat in fron with his friend.

     It wasn't a long trip to go to the restaurant but I was wondering what place will he bring us to I also needed pictures for my novel so that people will understand or could imagine the place. I have idea on my mind on how the book will look like. But I neeed permission of Donghae for his name and the other people involve. So I was just sitting in the car not being impatient. Kyuhyun and Seohyun where talking on where they will sleep tonight, but Hae told them to sleep at his house.  They didn't insist, but I was planning to sleep on a hotel tonight.

"Guys, If you sleeping in Hae's house I'll stay at a hotel tonight and for the rest of the week."I said.

"No, you can sleep in my house tonight with them."Donghae said.

"I don't want to bother anyone."I said.

"We will be bothered if you won't stay with us, and what if something might happen."Seohyun said.

"Seohyun's right yoong."Kyuhyun said.

"If staying in hae's house wouldn't be a bother then I will."I said with a smile.

"Ok that would be really fine."Donghae said.

"Are we almost there?"Kyuhyun asked.

"We are just few meter and we are there already."Donghae said.

"Ok."Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun's POV:

         Well I told Hae that about her accident, and it was sad to recall what happen to Yoona. She never knew what happen to her parents, but luckily she doesn't asked about the. Even if she doesn't asked about them it's sad not to have parents. The real reason is behind hae and Yoona. I don't know the real details between them, so I better asked my wife about it since she's always with Yoona.

"We are here."Donghae said calmly.

"Let's go in."Yoona said.

"Good Evening Mam and Sir. Table for couples?"an Entertainer said.

"No. Table for 4 regular."Donghae said.

"Ok sir please follow  me."Entertainer said.

"Thank you."Donghae said.

"Here is your table sir. I'll take your order in a minute."Entertainer said as she gives the menu.

"So what do you want guys."Donghae asked.

"You dear?"Kyuhyun asked as he faced Seohyun.

"I'll have pasta and pineapple juice."Seohyun said.

"I'll have pasta, pineapple juice and vegetable salad."Kyuhyun said.

"vegetable salad also."Seohyun said.

"You Yoona?" Donghae asked.

"same as them."Yoona said.

"Ok."Donghae said.

"Waiter."Kyuhyun called.

"Yes sir may I take your order."the waiter said.

"3 pasta,2 pineapple juice, and 3 vegetable salad and 1 water."Donghae said.

"Ok sir. I'll repeat your order: 3 pasta,2 pineapple juice, and 3 vegetable salad and 1 water."the waiter said.

     after minutes pass their food was serve they enjoyed their meal. They chatted alittle bit and pai their meal.

"Seohyun do you want to come to the place where you were asking?"Donghae asked.

"Sure, but aren't they tired."Seohyun said while looking at Yoona and Kyuhyun.

"I'm not."Yoona said.

"Me too."Kyuhyun said.

"Then if you two aren't tired then let's go."Donghae said.

"Let's go."Kyuhyun said.


  Should I reveal what's something hidden between Yoona and Donghae? but I feel it's too early so just sty tuned...

 

 

hey guys I updated already... but alittle upset.. please subscribe and comment so that I'll know if you like my story....