Chapter 11

One Day

Seohyun POV:

It wasn't very far after bought those drinks we speeded up to thte place and atlast he announce.

"Guys we have arrived."Donghae said.

"Finally for the not so long wait.."I said.

"Let's find a place to sit."Donghae said.

"We can sit there!"Yoona said excitedly.

"Well let's go."I said.

     The place was wonderful the colorful lights, the wind, and music played by bands. The place matches the melody, the blow of fresh air.

"Hyun, tell me the relation between Yoona and Donghae."Kyuhyun said as he whispered to my ear.

"Sure."I said and stand up.

"Where are you two going?"Donghae asked.

"He wants to go and watched the whole place and we are going to talk privately."I said with a smile.

"Ok, Should we come?"Yoona asked.

"No it's fine I want spent time with her. would you allow?"Kyuhyun said.

"Of course but be safe."Yoona said.

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Of course but be safe."Yoona said.

Tha was so close.. lucky Yoona's kind.. I really felt bad when she lost her memory, and she lost her parents..

"Kyu, shall I say it now?'Seohyun said as they were step by step moving afar from Yoona and Donghae.. I nodded to confirm yes.

" Here it goes."seohyun said

Flashback:

     Yoona was making her way home when her mother called and said she had to meet very important person. She speed up going home and arrived early as the time her mom tols her.

"Mom I'm home."Yoona said as she shouts.

"Hi dear how was class?"Mr. Im asked.

"FIne dad. Where's mom?"Yoona said.

"She's in her room getting ready."Mr. Im said.

"Ok dad.

she went upstairs.

"Mom. what are we preparing for?"Yoona asked.

"I'll tell when we get there. Now prepare yourself."Mrs. Im said.

"ok."Yoona said.

after few minutes..

Yoona are you done?"Mrs. Im asked.

"Yes."Yoona said.

She came out wearing simple gray pants and a plain blue shirt.

"Yoona can into a dress faster."Mrs. Im said.

"fine."Yoona said as she was about to dissapprove.

"Faster dear."Mr. Im said.

"I'm done."Yoona said as she came out pretty.

"Let's go."Mr. Im said.

  they went into a restaurant and as soon as she came in she saw a familiar person.

"Hae?"Yoona said.

"Yoong?

"Mom what are we going to do here?"Yoona asked she was suspecting something she didn't want to happen again.

"Yeah, what are going to do here?"Donghae asked. as he suspected twice and he doesn't want what he was thinking.

"Mom tell it now."Yoona said as she was holding her anger.

"Calm down Yoona."Donghae said.

"I can't."Yoona said.

"Your marrying him."Mrs. Im. suddenly said.

"For the second time mom this is enough. He's my bestfriend I can't marry him."Yoona said as she shouts and left.

After that incident happen, Yoona and Donghae's realationship as bestfriend didn't change. but her father did. Her father became mad and cold towards her and her mom. Yoona's and Donghae's relationship didn't change until.... 

end of flashback

" So that they were about to get married but Yoona didn't want to."Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, her happiness and decission counts too kyu."Seohyun said.

"Yes, she need to make her own decission and indeed her happiness counts,"Kyuhyun said.

Meanwhile the two where little awkward Yoona was opening her can of beer she was a little bit having trouble Donghae was about to open it when sh herself opened it already.

"Hey are you going to tell me now"Yoona said.

"Grab your pen and Journal."Donghae said.

"Here."Yoona said.


hey guys made an update.. boring I think.. just please subscribe and comment..