Chapter 2

One Day

 "Is the person ever related to you." Yoona said.

  "This person used to be related to us but then he.. just fugure out what had happen by asking this person." The wife sad with a sad emotion.

   "Thanks, but I never had gone to this place. How do I go there?" Yoona asked.

   "Just ride a train and asked this persons address." The middle-aged man said.

    "Thanks, and since you know me now can I know about you?"Yoona said politely.

    "Just call us Mr. and Mrs. Lee." The middle-aged man said

     "Thanks again Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I'll come back when I am going to publish my new novel." Yoona said as she bid goodbye.

     "We will wait for it. Be safe." Mrs. Lee said.

      Yoona left and thought twice if either she will go, and it too dangerous if she will go with out thinking. So she decided to go to her friend Seohyun. She texted her first since she might be busy with her husband.

"Seohyun I come to your house.. what do you want me to bring?"

"Ok  i'll wait please bring sweet potato and pizza. keke.... I'm hungry.

"ok.

" can you bring fruits also."

"Yes yes wait for me.

After house Yoona arrived at Seohyun's house.

"Seohyun open the door." Yoona said as she waits outside.

"Ok wait." Seohyun said.

"Yoona!" Seohyun said happily.

"Your really that happy."

"Yes I am where's my food."

"Here."

"Yipee.."

"Come in Yoona"Seohyun said.

"Thanks and I have to asked you something."

" What is it?"

"I am planning to publish a new novel better than the other one, and I was searching of a person then someone gave me this address."Yoona said as she show her address given by Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

"What place is this?"

"They said just to ride a train then asked the address of this person. Should I go?" Yoona asked.

"It's your decision but first be safe and search for that place before you go." Seohyun said.

"Yeah your right, and do you have your laptop." Yoona asked.

"Yup you wanna search about this place." Seohyun said while showing the paper with the address.

"Ok."

"Here what place is that?"

"Mokpo ...."

"This place is fine so should I go."

"It's up to you." Seohyun said.

"Yeah it's find to go, but the problem is where will I sleep and I need a car."

"Well I'll aske kyu if he knew someone in Mokpo."

"What are you asking dear?" Kyuhyun said as he came from work.

" Your early."Seohyun said as kyuhyun kiss her forehead.

"Yep I finish work fast. and what are you going to asked me about." Kyuhyun asked.

 " Do you have a friend from Mokpo or soemone you know."Seohyun said.

"I think I have and whose going to Mokpo?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Me." Yoona said.

"Yoona! what are you goingt do in Mokpo."

"A couple told me to go to Mokpo and search for a person their they said that person can help me with my novel." Yoona said.

"Indeed your are a real writer ver since we were small." Kyuhyun said.

"Your going by yourself?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah my friends are busy just like you two."Yoona said sadly.

"Are joking we are in a 1 year vacation it starts today." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes he's right." Seohyun said.

"So, do you want to come with me?" Yoona asked with a smile on her face.

"Besides if we only stayed here it would be boring right." Seohyun said as she face her husband.

"Sure we are going to come with you?"Kyuhyun said.

"When are we going?" Seohyun asked.

"How about tomorrow." yoona said.

"OK that's fine" Seohyun said.

  " then it's settled. by the way let's eat the foosd your wife asked for." Yoon said.

" why did you asked." kyuhyun said.

"I was hungry and you weren't here yet." Seohyun said.