Drunk

One Day

He remembered the time when he brought her to thid place, and he was smiling crazily. The day he gave her the bracelet he has been waiting for. He gave it to her and she was happy, but suddenly he frowned.

They stopped to a hotel since they drove so far. They rested for the whole day, but Yoona was strolling in hotel's rooftop smelling the air, and she got bored . So she went down to order some beer, ans she was wondering some wierd things had happen. She calmed hersellf, and she suddenly wasn't even of what she had drunk the workers were shocked that she didn't get drunk so easily. Why Donghae was on the rooftop too, but he was on the other side so it turns out they wouldn't see each other. Donghae was talking loud to himself, and Yoona was walking and she was drunk.

Donghae: How could you forget me Yoona? I just wanted you to remember me. I just stop myself saying the stuff were are doing together.

Yoona: Dong..Donghae, so you guys keeping something to me.

Donghae: Yoona, I didn't mean it ahmm..

Yoona: How could you?

Donghae: It prevent you from something..

Yoona: It prevent me from what Hae?

Donghae: I can't say it we might lose you Yoona, Lose you..

Yoona: Losing me?

Donghae: Yes, Losing you..

Yoona: I need to go back to my room.

Donghae: Please keep your mind straight.

Yoona: I will..

Donghae: Please don't tell the others about this

Donghae can't think straight. While Yoona just listen to what he had said, but she was hit by an headache she just slept. It's the day of the bet, Donghae didn't forget so as Yoona. Donghae want to cancel it since they what happen last night but Yoona didn't want. So they bought 5 cases of beer..

They stated the deal, Yoona was a bit red while Donghae was enjoying. There are now on there second case till the third, but half of the fourth case Yoona gave up.. So Donghae won he was happy while Yoona was sleepy so they decided to rest when she got a little bit drunk  also Donghae. Yoona was dizzy and she end up on ...................... room.