Chapter One

One Day

Yoona POV:

It's a beautiful day, and it good to think of idea on my next novel to be publish. My last novel was just publish eight months ago, and sometimes people ask for autographs in their book. I am a person who gets idea swiftly, but I wanted to challenge myself on a new novel to be publish. And what challenges me the most is what kind of story it will be. I had an idea on making it a true story either love story, sad, family or brother and sister story. As I wanted to find people swiftly i posted it on the internet since they know i'm a writer. But first i myself would try to search for a person who deserves to make a novel out of her or his story. I was thinking to make a story about a boy who is a lover. That what pop out of my head, but I don't now on what kind of story. I must learn that person’s true story, and no i shall start to ask people who are willing to share their true story. I am now walking in a place full of houses, and I saw a middle aged man. I talk to him if I could know a story of him.

Yoona: Good morning Sir! May I talk to you for a while.

Middle-aged man: What is it?

Yoona: Can I asked you for a true life story?

Middle-aged man: I don't really have, but my wife has alot of stories.

Yoona: Can I asked her.

MIddle-aged man: Sure come and follow me.

Yoona: OK.

  Yoona was excited on what story will she hear from the middle- aged man's wife.

Middle- aged man: Honey a person what's to ask you a story.

Wife: Who is it?

Middle- aged man: I think she's a writer.

Wife: ok i'll go there

Yoona(spot a familiar book.)

Yoona: Sir you bought my book.

Middle- aged man: Are you the writer of this book.

Yoona: Yes I am.

Middle-aged man: Are you joking?

Yoona: No please look at the first page you'll see a picture of the author.

Middle-aged man: (looks at the picture) It's really you.

Yoona: Yes it me.

Wife: What's going on honey?

Middle- aged man: Honey she's the writer of this book.

Wife: you are joking right?

Yoona: He's not.

Wife: Can you sign it for me.

Yoona: sure.(signs it) Well i'm here to asked for a story in your life that something memorable.

Wife: I had alot, but i know who you can asked a story.

Yoona: Who?

Wife: Just go to this place and you'll know who it is.