Chapter 12

One Day

 

Donghae's POV:

He it goes and the story of my life plays like we are watching a movie.

I told her to grab her pen and notebook. 

In the inside I breath deeply and recalling how my life actually was and I wasn't hoping that this life story would be written by someone that used to be my bestfriend.

I can't let her know. 

She might loose her mine, and it's a waste to have that kind of idea or a mind that can portrait a beautiful secret.

"I'm a son of a wealthy family. I never have intention to fall inlove. But after my friend introduce to a lovely  girl and she also lives in a wealthy. She was chase by rich handsome boys, but she once dated them. She was cheated he was not in a wealth family, but instead his family lives in poveerty. He needs her money for his family to live.  She was sad  because it was  the first time she wanted to experience  how to fall. She was indeed pretty and perfect, but sometimes people doesn't mind her choice of happiness. They take it away from her. Just like my family does they always let me be with this girl, but little did I know she was pretty and ideally good to love. She did want me at as a boyfriend instead she wanted me like a brother or a bestfriend. I was desperated but I was just sad. She really lovely and thoughtful. But in the end I was with this girl the girl that my friend introduce. My family likes her and they said she fine to love, but they still wanted me to love that other girl. I was mad and decided to do foolish things like living together and running away. We ran away. I left my parent and so did she. In return I didn;t want them to let me comeback to Seoul so I decided to live in my grandfathers hometown but I live far from his home. She was college that time and she wanted to attend a universtity in Seoul but I was scared her parent my take her away from and so I told her to attend  a university in Seoul which few student attend only and I told her to check that list of students. Maybe her cousins attend this certain school, but she didn't found any. I was happy, and as well as she was. She comes home if her class ended early. But sometimes she doesn't come home. I called her always if she was doing fine. She answers me it was fine for her but she always knew this girl who was so pretty and helps her alot. I was happy to hear it that she found a friend that could help her. But there was a time she didn't come home for 2 week already and so I was suspicious she had a mark on her neck. She tried to cover it with make up but it was still seen. I think she was hoping that i will take it as a insect bite but she didn't know I'm not easy to fool. I didn't he know I was suspicious. Later things had change she never call nor  comes home. I was worried. And after time she dissapper and left a note. She was with her parents now. I was about to take her back to our house but in the note she said not to follow cause they might kill me. I once remembered she was vomiting in the bathroom. I checked her if she was fine and then she said she was having hyper acidite. I just took it with that reason. Then she started to dissapper is it because she was dying or something."I said as I told my story.

"It a good story hae but can I asked more. I needed to write more details about your story. I'll sked you questions tomorrow."She said as she was writing the important ideas in my story.


hello everyone.. I made an update... Please subscribe and comment.. Please also read my other stories don't forget to subscribe and comment also.