Chapter 6

One Day

"What exactly happen to her before and after the accident? Do you really want to know?"Kyuhyun asked while   assuring  Donghae if he really wanted to know.

"I need to know so that I won't cause trouble."Donghae said.

 "Here's how it went."

Flashback:

   Yoona was making her way home in a rush, because her neighbor called saying her father wanted to kill her mother. She was confuse and shocked. It wasn't a good time to talk about problems since she lost her friend and now her father wanted to kill her mother. She was so confuse that she was just frozen their in the road.

"What kind of life is this!" Yoona said while shouting in the middle of the street not  caring  of the people staring at her.

"Do I even deserve to live?"She shouted once again, but this time she cried in tears.

"Yah! kid get out of the road."One of the street vendor said.

"I should die here in this spot!"Yoona said.

"You have alot of this to do kid!" The driver said.

"What kid of things getting beaten up by your own father, losing friends, and failing everything! What thing do I need to do!" Yoona said in anger.

"Just please move out of the way!"A driver said.

"Sorry sir, we will get her now!" Kyuhyun said. (gets Yoona away from the road)

"Yoona what wrong with you?" Seohyun asked.

"Why are you two here go with your new friends."Yoona said as she gave them cold glares.

"Are you jealous of them?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Why wouls I be jealous of them. If your asking what's wrong I wouldn't tell you since the I don't care of you and the others anymore so leave me alone. Were are not friends anymore!"Yoona said shouting as loud as she can and was about to cross the road.

"Yoona! Yoona!" Seohyun and Kyuhyun called her.

"Just leave her alone!"Jessica suddenly say.

"Your always like that Jessica!"Yuri said.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeepppp!!!!!!

  they heard a loud noise of the horn of the car they saw the car hit Yoona and she was dragged few steps.

"Yoooonaaaaaaaa!"Everyone said.

   One was there in the road lying, but she was half alive. They didn't care and ran to her.

"Yoona why did you do this?"Taeyeon said.

"What are you even doing here! Go and leave me her dead!" Yoona said in a low voice.

"Yoona you about to die and your still angry!"Leeteuk said

"Kyu call an ambulance!"Yesung said.

"I told... you..to..to ..lea..lea..leave.. me..he..re de..dead!"Yoona said and she is about to die.

"We can't live without you!" Yuri said and she shed a lot of tears.

"You.. can..Li..live..without...me..Just..just..like..Jess..did."Yoona said while trying to smile but was with blood.

"Yah! just open your eyes and live I change just for you and I very very sorry!"Jessica said as she was sad.

"Plea..please forgive... me.. do..doing..this!" Yoona said as her last words and close her eyes.

 "Yoona!!!!!"Everyone said and good thing the  ambulance came. The other were worried if she will die.

    And so thy rush her to the hospital. Everyone was praying and was worried. After hours the doctor came and they all gathered.

"Doc.. what happen to her?"Hyoyeon said.

"She in comma.. I am sorry, but i'm not sure weather she will wake up or be gone."Doctor said.

"It can not be!"Tiffany said.

"It's God's will dear and now i'll be in my office"The doctor said.

"Can we see her?"Taeyeon said.

------------------------------------to be continued................please comment and subscribe....i need inspiration from comments and subscribers....