Fifth Entry

Jeon Hyosung's Diary. Touch It and You're Dead.


[A/N: Important note at the end of the chapter!]

Dear Diary,

I woke up this morning and found Jieun already home. Huh. I guess I fell asleep while waiting for her last night. I asked her how the showcase was and she responded positively, saying it went great. Lots of fans came and the entire place was covered with cheers and white light sticks.

I asked her next how the boys' performance was and she told me to watch it myself, since dozens of fancams and videos must have been posted already. I was too lazy to move so I rejected and told her to load the videos herself but then she gave me 'the look' and so, I had no choice but to comply and do it myself.

The internet was fast and in no time I immediately found a full video of their showcase. Wow, full video. I wonder if the person who shot this didn't get tired or anything. As I waited for it to buffer, Jieun told me she also saw a bunch of MTV's crews covering the event. Ahh, must be for TA-DAH.

Finally, the video played and I watched in awe at the fans screaming and waving their light sticks in the air. Waaah, BAP already has lots of fans even before they debuted!

After a few seconds, the letters 'BAP' was flashed on stage and the curtain wherein the letters were shown fell and there they are, dancing to their song which I recognize was 'Burn It Up' in white outfits and platinum blonde hair.

I sighed and scowled.

I'm still not used to them having the same color. I remember seeing them having blonde hair for the first time, my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

I can't even distinguish them apart.

Pushing that thought aside, I watched the video. Aww, our hoobaes are so great! They look like extreme professionals on stage!

And then off stage they're this annoying but cute, playful little boys.

I chuckled to myself and continued watching the rest of the video.


Jieun and I visited the boys again. I actually asked Sunhwa and Zinger to come along but meh. They're both lazy people.

I transferred the plastic of drinks I was holding with my right hand to my left hand as I pushed the practice room door open. There, we saw BAP practicing 'Warrior' again. They're all sweaty and they look worn out but nevertheless, they still dance powerfully. 

I looked at Jieun and she gave me a small nod before pulling me to one side of the room. We'll let them finish the song first before disturbing them.

When Zelo finally died (hehe. Y'know, the last part of their song), Jieun and I stood up and clapped our hands frantically. They all turned to us in shock.

Wow, they didn't even notice we were here. 

Wow.

"Oh, Noona!" Youngjae said. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeong." I answered. "We brought you guys drinks."

Jieun went towards them and handed out the drinks we bought. "Aigoo, you guys work so hard."

"We have to, Noona. Debut stage is tomorrow!" Zelo said.

After receiving the cold drinks, they all opened it and drank it down in one gulp. JongUp wiped the sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand.

Oh right, towels! 

I grabbed the towels neatly stacked in one corner of the room and handed it out to the boys. I tossed Yongguk his towel and after catching it, he gave me a smile. "Thanks, Governor."

I chuckled. Jieun looked at me weirdly. "Governor?"

"It's from TA-DAH, Jieunnie." I responded while giving Daehyun his. He smiled and bowed slightly in return.

Jieun nodded. "Oh right, right. BAP's new show. Yah, no thank you for the guardian angel that gave you your drinks?"

BAP chuckled and laughed. "Right, thank you Guardian Angel-nim!" Youngjae said with a salute.

With a laugh, I looked for the last member who was to receive Governor's awesome towels. Speaking of, he was unusually quiet today...

Himchan stood in one side of the room. He poured water over his head and I involuntarily gulped as I watched it trickle down his skin; from his hair, then to his face, down to his neck and finally soaking his shirt.

I shook my head as I marched over towards him.


Diary, I'm going insane aren't I?

If I'm not,

then how do you explain those unpleasant thoughts running around my head when I saw Himchannie do that.

salfhasjkfhakjdkhgddkhfdsjk

I need help.


I saw him take shallow breaths using his mouth. Geez, he must be so tired.

"Kim Him Chan!" I imitated the way I said it in TA-DAH and he looked at me. "Bottled Waters are meant for drinking, not showering!"

He chuckled and shook his head rapidly, the way dogs do it when they just finished taking a bath. I scrunched my nose as I got drizzled by Kim Himchan's water fluids. "Yaaah! Quit it!"

Himchan laughed. "Hi Governor."

I shook my head and dried his head with the towel. "Yah Commander, you really have the guts to do this? You can't get sick since it's your debut stage tomorrow!"

"WAAAAH NOONA DON'T REMIND ME!!" I heard Zelo wail. I chuckled.

"But Noona, if ever I do get sick," I glared at him. "I said IF." I rolled my eyes. "You'll take care of me right?"

"Do you wanna die?"

"I was only kidding..."

I continued drying his hair. I grimaced as I wiped the water mixed with sweat off his face. "This is really gross, Comander!"

"Well Governor, I'm a guy, what do you expect?"

"Mwoya? Well Youngjae and Daehyunnie isn't this gross."

He frowned and rested his hands on my waist, pinching it lightly. I shot him a glare and pushed his head backwards. "Yah!"

"So Governor, you're picking favorites now?"

"Don't you dare play the 'favorites' card on me."

"Ehem."

The two of us looked to the side and saw BAP plus Jieunnie giving us a disapproving look. Jieun raised an eyebrow. "Well Unnie? Would you mind giving BAP their Visual back now?"

Yongguk shook his head. "You guys look... weird."


The minute Bang said that, that was when I noticed our position. My hands are still holding the towel, drying his hair (and so my arms are involuntarily resting on his shoulders) and his hands are still on my waist, holding me in place.

So yeah... it was very awkward.

...

Very awkward indeed.


My eyes widened and I pulled back. Himchan looked at me innocently and blinked.

Although behind that innocent face, I can see a look of amusement growing in his eyes.

I threw the towel on his face and pointed to his bandmates. "Go practice!" I hissed.

After pulling the towel off his face, he chuckled and saluted. 'Aye aye, Governor!"


Jieun and I left after that to give them more time to practice (that's what she said, but I heard her mutter 'so that unnie can get some air and clear her head of weird thoughts') since we were being a distraction.

She told them we would visit again later this evening to bring them dinner along with Sunhwa and Zinger, but I passed and decided to stay behind.

 

Tomorrow, BAP will be officially debuting on Music Bank. I actually called my good friend earlier, Uee (she's one of the show's hosts), and told her to give our hoobaes lots of love.

She said yes and told me she was actually excited to watch our hoobaes. Hehe.

My girls and I aren't stopping on giving our dongsaengs support. We keep on 'teasing' their fans through Twitter and me2day. >)

 

Oh, Zinger is calling me. Wait, let me pick up this call..

 

...She wants me to go and eat dinner with them. She even called me a 'killjoy'. This girl. -__-

Sunhwa butted in saying how I was being a bad Umma to my sons and daughters. Sigh. Diary, being TS Ent's Umma is haaaard.

Anyway, I think I better go and eat dinner with them. I think I'll wish BAP good luck in person too.

Will be back after eating delicious Samgyupsal!


Guess what awesome readers?
It's officially our Semestral Breaaaak! \o/
I think I can update more often now. Mehehe. Expect more Jeon Hyosungieeeee love from me. >)
So this chapter's a bit... fluffy don't you think?

And another note. Although I am shaping this story from the actual events that happened, this is still a fanfiction. And with that being said, please don't expect everything to be 100% accurate or true. T^T As much as I'm a big fan of Secret and BAP, I don't really know (heck, no one does) the exact thing that happened or how they react to different things and such. No one knows what really happens off-screen and behind the cameras. 
Also, I'm sorry if the the characters tend to be... erm, off-character from time to time. Same explanation goes as to what I've explained above.
Plus, I have to add some bits here and there to keep the story progressing. .__.v

and mind you, this is still a romance story. I'm writing it in a way that'll satisfy what HimHyo shippers want to read.

I'm sorry if I'm not perfect. /bows

Anyway. Comments are much appreciated. c:

PS. I do hope you guys are reading my notes. They're quite important. ;~;