Third Entry

Jeon Hyosung's Diary. Touch It and You're Dead.

Dear Diary,

Today, I met new and interesting people. Yoo Youngjae, Moon JongUp and Choi Junhong. The last 3 who's going to make up TS Ent's new boygroup along with Yongguk and Himchan. They're all very nice people. 

Not to mention very young.

...

I feel old.


"A jeongmal michi gesseo~ Wae jol jol ttarawa~"

I sung to the lyrics of Love is Move as I skipped along TS Entertainment's hallway. It's our break time and I'm on my way down to buy coffee from the cafe across the street.

I turned in a corner only to bump to someone. 

"Ah, I'm sorry, sorry!"

I looked at the person I bumped to and blinked. "Aniya, it's okay..." This... is he a trainee? I shrugged and was about to talk away when he stopped me. 

"Um, excuse me... can you please show me the way to the recording studio?" He asked timidly.

"Okay, sure...?"

I walked ahead and he followed quietly behind me. Why is he asking me the way to the recording studio? What business does he have?

...ah! If he's going to the studio then--!!

"Jonguppie! Where did you go, huh?"

As soon as we arrived, I saw Yongguk and Himchan inside along with two other people I'm unfamiliar of. One smiled at my cheekily while the other... tall one smiled shyly.

"Oh, Noona." Himchan said right after he saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I was helping this fella right here..."

"Haha, hyung! You got lost again didn't you?" 

I watched as the guy beside me smiled sheepishly. "A little bit..."


Yongguk and Himchan then introduced me to them (even though they said no introduction was needed because of Secret's popularity) and that's when I found out they were indeed trainees that're going to debut soon.

Oho~ don't we look good? >)

Oh and you know diary, Sunhwa, Yongguk, Himchan and I posed for a line of winter gear; Kellan.

Oho~ don't we look good? >) ---------------->

I had fun shooting it with Sunhwa and the boys. We all shared lots of laugh. Even though it was tiring, it was all worth it. I'm looking forward to more photoshoots with them!


I walked back into TS Ent's building sipping on a huge cup of iced coffee. I was finally able to buy one after talking to the boys awhile ago.

I was on my way back to Secret's practice room when I crossed paths with Himchan again.

"Noona!"

I chuckled. "I've been seeing a lot of you around lately. Why're you out here?"

He eyed my drink before responding. "Wae? Shouldn't I be?"

"Well, aren't you recording for your debut?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nope, not yet at least. We're still waiting for one more member."

Wait, one more member...? Last time I checked, they were only  5-member group. I blinked. "One more?"

"Yep, we're adding another member so we're six now."

"Oh I see..." I nodded slowly. "Who is this member then?"

"That would be me,"

I spun around and came face to face with a rather handsome boy. He held out a paper to me and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyosung-sunbaenim, can you please sign this for me?"


You know diary, that was one first meeting I would never forget.

Himchan introduced me their sixth and last member, Jung Daehyun. He's from Busan and he's the third to the eldest member, just before Youngjae. He's going to be the main vocal of the group.

Daehyun has gentle but piercing eyes. And when he talks, you can clearly hear Satoori dripping from his mouth.

It sounds lovely.


"Yah you punks~"

I hit Sunhwa playfully on the shoulder. Geez, our maknae is the loudest among us four. Sunhwa and I decided to visit BAP during one of their rehearsals to wish them good luck. I wasn't actually planning on going but Sunhwa wanted to see the new member so to prevent her whining that was soon to follow, I just came.

"What did you say, Sunhwa?" Himchan said with a playful glare.

She laughed and stuck her tongue out. "So, I heard you guys got an additional member?"

"Ah ne, Jung Daehyun." Youngjae answered. "He's actually from Busan like you, sunbaenim."

"Oh, really? Well, where is he?"

The five of them looked at each other. 

"Ah," JongUp said. "Recording studio."

"Oh right, right. He has to stay behind to catch up with us." Yongguk explained. "He's still practicing his parts."

"I'll go get him." I said and left the room. I don't know why I volunteered to fetch Daehyun. Impulse, I guess.

 geudaedeurui wiseoneun yongseobadeul su inna~ woah woah~

 I opened the door to the recording room and saw Daehyun, eyes closed and immersed in singing. 

 taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa~

His voice is just... wow. I was actually stunned and I felt as if my feet were glued to the floor. I just stood there, listening and watching him.

Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa~

When he finally opened his eyes and saw me, he stopped singing. This made me a bit disappointed but I kept a monotonous look. He gave a signal to the guy controlling the music, asking permission maybe, and stepped out of the booth.

"Sunbaenim, what are you doing here?"

"I came to fetch you," He tilted his head to the side indicating he was confused. "Another member of ours wanted to meet you."

"Oh, is that so? Let's go then." He said.

I nodded and we both made our way back to the practice room.


Daehyun actually has powerful vocals. Youngjae's very good at singing too, but Daehyun's voice is just... different. JongUp and Zelo, the maknaes, are both the dancing machines of the group. Himchan's a sub vocal and, get this, aside from being the main rapper, Bang Yongguk is also the leader of the group. Yeah, cool right?

Overall, I have a good feeling about this hoobaes of ours.

Oh, Jieun just came in here. Turns out, the group's name is already decided.

B. A. P.

Best Absolute Perfect. 

Ohoho~ sounds intriguing and unique, right? 8)

Tomorrow, I'm going back to MTV's building. I'm going to film a new show, they said. Ah well. Time for my beauty rest.

The princess shall return,

P.S. 
Himchan sent me one of their pictures from our Kellan photoshoot. On the back it says, "Look Noona, aren't Bang and I adorable? Don't fall for us now~ ;)"

...aigoo these dorks.


Just a short diary entry from Hyosung, explaining how she met the other members and all haha~ ;D
And thank you for all the sweet and lovely comments, dear readers. I'll do my best to update faster.
Keep them all coming. You guys energize me. :)x

--

Gah. I edited this like, twice or thrice already. So many typos. Mian. 8|