Second Entry

Jeon Hyosung's Diary. Touch It and You're Dead.

 

Dear Diary, 

Today, we filmed another episode of 'The Show'. Himchan seems to be getting better and better at MC-ing. I'm such a great mentor haha. ;) Also, I posted a picture of Himchan and I on my me2day.


“What do you think of my boyfriend?

Hehe. You were surprised right? This is Him Chan, a younger ‘brother’ who belongs to the same company as me. Handsome, huh~? ^^ We recently hosted ‘The Show‘ together, and I found out he has such overflowing talent~~~ Please give him a lot of love~~


As soon as I posted that, comments and reactions flooded various social networking sites. Most were shocked. Some said we looked good together keke~ But naaah. All I wanted was for our Secrettime to recognize him. That'll help his group a great deal too when they debut.

By the way, today's the last time I'm MC-ing for 'The Show'. T___T I had fun hosting. And I'm worried about this kid. Can he survive without me? xD Psh. Of course he will.

Besides, Luna of f(x) will be replacing me. I'm sure he'll have fun with her too.


"Ah, kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!" I bowed as the staff clapped for me. We have successfully finished another episode of 'The Show'.

We have successfully finished my last episode of 'The Show'.

"Hyosung-ssi, you did great!"

I thanked the PD-nim as he complimented me on the way back to my dressing room. Too much flattery. He gave me a warm, 'you're welcome' in return and wished me good luck for our comeback.

I entered and sat there inside the dressing room, staring at my reflection in the mirror. Just then, I heard a knock on the door and Kim Himchan came into view.

"Hey Noona."

I nodded my head in response. He smiled and entered, standing just right behind me.

"So... today's your last filming of 'The Show'?"

"Yup." I responded.

This time, it was his turn to nod. He looked at me through the mirror with an expression I can't explain. 

Sadness...?

Finally growing aware of the gloomy atmosphere I chuckled. "Yaaah, what's with the glum expression, huh? I'm sure you'll like your new co-host."

He pouted. "But Noona!"

I stood up from my seat and spun around to face him. Punching him slightly on the shoulder, I grinned. "You're going to miss your Noona so much, won't you?"

I thought he'd take it as a joke, but Himchan's silence proved so otherwise. I blinked. "...oh crap, yaaah!"

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Good luck on your comeback, Noona. We'll cheer for you guys!"


I hate it when people ruffle my hair. It makes me feel even more shorter than I already am. /sighs
Well putting that aside, what happened in the dressing room surprised me. Usually, silence means yes right? So... Himchan will really miss me? 

This is weird. Why do I feel... happy about that?

%#^%#$#%#@&^*%##%$

And this is why I have a diary. No one, and I mean no one can find out I just wrote that, arasseo??


I was in the recording studio with Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger practicing for out new single. It's a song called, 'Love is Move' and it's really catchy. I think I'm gonna like this comeback of ours.

The three other members were outside watching me through the glass as I practice and record my individual parts. Suddenly, the door busted open and came Yongguk followed by Himchan. I immediately stopped singing and came out of the recording booth.

"Hey sunbaenims! We have food for you guys." Yongguk set down a plastic bag on the coffee table. Sunhwa immediately opened it and took out the food.

"Waaa~ daebak! Thanks Bang!" 

We all gathered around the table and ate the food our hoobaes brought. They asked us how we were doing with comeback so far.

"I heard a bit of your song, the one Hyosung Noona was singing." Yongguk said. "It's upbeat, I like it."

"Jinjja? I always thought you liked the gangster, heavy type more." Jieun said.

Yongguk shrugged and ate a piece of chicken.


You know what diary, I think Yongguk only said that to make us feel good...

That punk.

Then Zinger asked Himchan what his thoughts were. And again, he never fails to surprise me.


"Oh it was great! Hyosung Noona did her lines well and I can see she really enjoyed it." He looked at me with a smile. "And she has a nice voice too."

The four of them looked at Himchan weirdly. I, on the other hand, was too stunned to react.

Zinger looked at him and spoke to him slowly, as if he was an infant. "Himchan... we were referring to our song."

Himchan coughed and blinked. "O-Oh... well it was good." He then gave an awkward thumbs up and looked away.


I secretly think my other members are jealous that Himchan complimented me hehehe. 

The four of us continued our training for our comeback. And I tell you, it is exhausting.


I sat on the practice room floor, sweaty and panting. I grabbed a bottle of lemon water and chugged it all down. I grabbed my laptop next and logged on to 'The Show's livestream.

Luna and Himchan MC-ing came into view. Heh. Himchan looks so relaxed now. Unlike the way he did it with me before...

"Hyosung Unnie! It's time to practice again!"

"Coming!"


My heart actually felt heavy that time, diary. It's not because I'm jealous of Luna or anything but, it's like I've failed on teaching him or something. Why is it that he can feel at ease with Luna but not with me?

I shrugged this thought out of my head as it was time for our promotions to begin. I dyed my hair a shade of purple and our Secrettime liked it~

We had our comeback stage on the 20th of October on M!Countdown. It was a very happy day for us... well only semi-happy for Jieunnie who was sad that her 'Going Crazy' promotions with Yongguk ended.

/still a BangJi shipper

As we were getting ready for our stage, a staff approached me.


"Jeon Hyosung-ssi?"

I spun around and faced a girl in her mid-20s. She was carrying a clipboard and had earphones on. Oh, a staff? "Ne, that's me. Waeyo?"

"Someone asked me to give this to you." She then handed me a bottle of lemon water.

I blinked. "Um excuse me who gave this--" But then she was gone.

I looked at the bottle of lemon water again. There, I saw a blue sticky note attached.

After reading it, I involuntarily smiled. Psh. That dork.


I'll limit my entry up until here, diary. Currently, I'm inside M!Countdown's dressing room waiting for our turn. And judging from my members' panicked faces, we have to go on standby now.

I'm keeping this note inserted here for... safekeeping. ;D

Later!