First Entry

Jeon Hyosung's Diary. Touch It and You're Dead.

Dear Diary,

You know the weirdest thing happened today.

I actually had a good-looking co-host at 'The Show'.


I blinked at the black-haired man in front of me who was casually fixing his hair in front of the mirror. I came here in MTV's building just a few minutes ago to host another episode of 'The Show' when I saw... this.

"And this is...?"

Upon hearing my voice, the man looked up in shock.

Ah, why does he look so familiar?

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you. Hyosung, he will be your co-host starting from today onwards."

The man bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Hyosung-sunbaenim! Kim Himchan imnida."

I blinked again and looked at him from head to toe. He looks familiar, really. But I can't quite put a finger on it. "Um, I'm sorry but... have we met before?"

And this time, it was the man's turn to blink.


Apparently, diary, he's one of TS Entertainment's new trainees. He's going to be a part of the 5-member boy group that's going to debut soon. 

So that's why he's familiar. I must've met or seen him around before. Heh. The only boy I remember meeting was Bang Yongguk, the one Jieunnie promoted with. 


We were onstage, getting ready to start the show. I was giving him a few tips on how to go about and act in front of the camera.

"Sunbaenim, how do I do this again?"

Geez, guy's too nervous for his own good.

I gave him a huge smile. "Relax, Himchan-ah. Just have fun and well... do it." I glanced at our cue cards then back at him again. "And what did I tell you? Just call me, Hyosung Noona or something."

He chuckled. "Arasseo, Noona."


Himchan looked so nervous while we were doing the show. Well it's understandable since he was a rookie but truthfully, he did well. While we were introducing one of the artists, he almost messed up his line and didn't know what to do.

I felt his hand squeeze the back of my arm and it sent weird shivers up my spine.

Weird part number 1.

Anyway, I glanced at him and he sent me a discreet SOS saying, 'Noona, help me!' or somewhere along those lines.

I almost laughed but I had to restrain myself since we were live. I gave him a reassuring smile and saved him before he could panic any further.


"Ne, kamsahamnida!"

I bowed to every staff I met on the way to my dressing room. Ahh, that was tiring. But MC-ing is fun and I love it.

"Hyosung-sunbaenim!"

I turned around and saw Himchan running towards me. I gave him a playful frown. "Mwo, what did you say?"

He scratched his hair and pouted almost cutely. "Ah right, Hyosung Noona!"

I smiled. "Much better. What's up?"

"I just wanna say thank you for what you did awhile ago." He said.

"Ah, that was nothing. MCs do that all of the time." Well, not really...

He furrowed his eyebrows. "But still," Then he shrugged. "Anyway, what can I do to show my gratitude?"

I chuckled. "You don't have to do anything." He opened his mouth to protest but I cut him off. "But if you must insist, just... be nice to me."

Himchan titled his head to one side. "What do you mean Noona?"

I smiled and ruffled his hair... well, I smiled, tiptoed and then ruffled his hair. The man's too tall for his age.

"Just that."


I seriously thought we wouldn't see each other after that, diary. But then I'm a loser who forgot he was our company's trainee and so seeing him around the building would be inevitable.

Plus, I always go with Ji whenever she practices her song with Bang Yongguk. Speaking of, did you know Jieun and Yongguk got awarded as the best couple of 2011? Who knew people liked the whole, 'stalker' concept?

I should totally suggest that to our Producer next time. Mehehe.


"Ah jinjja, Unnie. Why did you have to oversleep? Now I'm late for practice!"

I pouted as we sprinted across TS Ent's hallway. "I'm sorry okay? But seriously, what's the rush? All you do is stand and pretend you're afraid of Yongguk, is all."

Jieun nudged me lightly on the ribs. "Yah!"

"Fine, fine, mian."

We turned left and the practice room came into view. I could hear the faint sound of the piano playing and Yongguk's deep voice rapping to his parts. 

"Ah, he already started! Ppali ppali!!"

I almost tripped on my own foot as I followed after Jieun who was now running. She opened the door hastily I swear it would've broke. 

"Sorry I'm late, but just so you know, it totally isn't my fault."

"It's cool. Hi Jieun-sunbaenim."

"Hey Bang. And oh! You're here again."

I heard someone laugh. It's not Yongguk though... "Are you not happy to see me though, sunbaenim?"

"Aniya." Jieun chuckled. "You and Bang should stop calling me sunbaenim, really. We're all friends here!"

I entered the practice room and saw Ji getting ready by the piano. Yongguk, who was beside her, flashed me a smile and saluted. "Hey Noona!"

I smiled and saluted back. "Hi Yongguk."


You know, Yongguk has this lovely Gummy Smile. Like me. People with gummy smiles are awwweeesooomeee~

Oh, and guess who else was there?


"...Himchan?"

The lad flashed me a grin. "Hi Noona."

"Yo Himchan, ready to hear our song?"

"Yeah, go shoot." 

Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other with playful smiles. Ah, so these two are close eh? 

Himchan patted the space next to him asking for me to sit there. I did as I was told and sat on the floor beside him. 


Himchan gave me lemon water as soon as I was settled beside him. I was surprised and told him it was my favorite drink. I always make sure I have one during practices. He grinned and told me it was his favorite too.

Oh the coincidence.

While the 'best couple of 2011' was practicing, Himchan and I were watching them fervently and acting like fans, screaming and cheering once in a while.

Now that you mention it, they do look good together. 

And I am officially a BangJi shipper. 8D


The four of us left TS Entertainment's building at almost 11:45 in the evening. Yongguk and Jieun were laughing their butts off.

"Yah Noona, how can your voice crack like that huh?"

I glared at Yongguk. "Cut me some slack. I don't have a voice as high as Ji's."

"But Unnie, your expression was priceless!" 

Himchan chuckled and swung an arm over my shoulder. "Stop making fun of our Hyosung Noona, you two." 

I looked up at him. "Finally! Thank you, Himchan."

"But seriously Noona, that pretty much ."

"Yah!"

The three of them laughed and I can't help but laugh along with them. We sang and shared a bunch of laughs as we walked back to our dorms not far from here. 

We arrived a few minutes after and bid our farewells with smiles on our faces.


You know diary, that Himchan fella isn't so bad at all. But sometimes I can't keep up with his pace...

Oh and we'll meet again tomorrow for another filming of 'The Show'. Now isn't that exciting?

Now I have to go, I can hear Sunhwa calling my name already. Aigoo that girl. 

And this is how I met Kim Himchan.

Ta-ta for now!


YAY Hyo bb's first entry c:
So I guess her love interest's quite obvious now right? xD
I hope you guys didn't get confused or anything. ;__;
Comments are much appreciated.