Fourth Entry

Jeon Hyosung's Diary. Touch It and You're Dead.

Dear Diary,

Today, I became the Governor of Mato Planet. My job is to give instructions and watch over these 6 aliens as they make there quest to conquer earth.

Naaah~ just kidding! That was all a plot for our hoobaes' show on MTV, "Ta-Dah, It's BAP!" 

Awhile ago when I visited MTV's building, they told me I'm going to play as the Governor of the planet they came from. Jieunnie is going to be their Guardian Angel. ㅋㅋㅋ~

How exciting!


"...ne?"

"I said, you're going to be BAP's Governor!"

I blinked. "You're joking right?"

The PD chuckled and handed me the show's script. As I scan through it, everything's all clear now. What he told me is just my role in BAP's new show.

"Oooh, this sounds fun! When do I start filming?"


I don't really have actual interactions with BAP. You see, the governor just stays in their planet's home base and gives out orders through a video message. All I did was record my individual shots. 

Oh look, look. The PD allowed me to look at my shots earlier~

OHO! Don't I look great? >:D

I hope our hoobaes do well on their show~

 

 


I drank a bottle of lemon water as the Coordi Unnie fixed my make-up. We just had a dry run of 'Love Is Move' in Music Core and we're going to do our actual performance in just a while.

"Unnie," Jieun called out. "You know BAP's filming their Music Video today."

"Ah jinjja?" I said. Then a seemingly bright idea popped into my head. "Wanna give them a call?"

Jieun smiled widely and nodded. I took my phone from the table and joined her on the couch. I dialed one of the members' number and put it on speaker.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Junhong-ah!"

"Oh, Hyosung Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I chuckled at Zelo's childish greeting.

"I'm here too!" Jieun spoke.

"Annyeong, Jieun Noona!"

"What are you guys up to?" I asked.

"We're on a break... here on set for our Music Video filming."

"Yeah, I heard." I glanced at Jieun. "Where are the others?"

"Ah, ah they're here. Wait a minute--" We heard Zelo say followed by, "HYUUUUNG!"

Jieun and I laughed but stopped when we heard his voice again. "Wait a minute Noona, I'll put you guys on speaker."

"Arasseo."

"Don't hurt yourself, Zelo-yah!" Jieun added with a chuckle.

"Noona! Noona!"

I blinked. Is this... "JongUppie?"

"Noona noona! I'm hungryyyy~"

Yep, it is JongUp alright. "Arasseo, Noona will bring you food next time I visit."

We heard different voices greeting us afterwards. Geez, hyper kids. Well I kinda understand them since it's their first Music Video filming. But they must be tired.

"Yah, we can't understand you guys!" Jieun said.

"Calm down you guys... Yah Coi Junhong! Gimme that-- Hello Hyosung Noona, Jieun."

"Yo Bang~" Jieun and I said together.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked. Okay, I know this question has been quite repetitive but I just wanna hear a proper answer.

"We're onset for our Music Video filming."

"What's your song called?"

"Warrior." I could practically hear him grinning from the other line. "Wanna hear it, Noona?"

I smiled. "mhm, sure."

We heard Yongguk count from one to three and then, "Waaaarrior~  taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa~ Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa~"

Oh, I recognize that voice. It's Daehyun, isn't it?

"Diggidiggidum, diggidiggidum~"

Jieun and I clapped. "Wow!" Jieun said. "You guys sound good!"

"Kamsahamnida, Noona!" "THANK YOU NOONA!!"

I laughed. Aigoo these kids.

I heard the voice being passed around until I heard Zelo's voice through the phone. "Noona, where are you guys right now?"

"Oh, we're about to perform at Music Core." 

"Ah jinjja? Noona, fighting!!"

"Ne, kamsahamnida!" 

"You too! Do well on your MV~" Jieun added.

"Ne!"


We talked for a while after that about my future visit to them. Zelo and JongUp wanted to eat Pizza. And so, I will bring them Pizza.

After that, the show's PD came and called us to go on standby. Jieun and I said goodbye to Zelo and wished the guys good luck on their filming. Ahh, they sound really excited and exhausted~ Junhong told us earlier that they've been shooting for 2 days. Aigoo, those poor kids...

 

It wasn't long 'til we finished promotions of 'Love is Move'. It's kinda sad that we didn't win Number 1 on the charts but... we've won number one in our Secrettime's hearts and that's enough! c: /bricked

Also, BAP's debut stage is growing nearer and nearer. They must be really nervous~


Jieun and I entered the practice room and saw the boys practicing their dance routine. They're all sweaty and tired and panting and aww... poor kids. 

Youngjae was the first one who saw us and immediately he turned to us and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

Polite kid. I smiled and showed them the 3 boxes of Pizza I was struggling to hold. "Break time?"

They all cheered and we formed a circle in the practice room to eat. I opened the boxes while Jieun prepared our drinks.

"Wow, Noona... this is daebak!" Zelo said.

I chuckled. "Of course, I always fulfill my promises. Now, eat."

"We'll eat well!"

The boys started eating the Pizza as they told us about how they're doing as debut grew nearer.

"We're nervous, really." Daehyun said.

Himchan nodded and clung to my arm (since he was sitting beside me). "Noona what do we dooooo??"

I shook him off and chuckled. "Relax guys. If you calm down you'll all do well."

"Pfft, Unnie you're the one to talk. Who was the person we had to drag out of the dorm on debut day?"

I glared at her. "Yaaaah!"

"Mwo mwo mwo, drag?"

"Yes Youngjae, Unnie was so nervous to the point that she didn't want to go at all."

BAP laughed as I shrunk down on the floor. Geez, thanks a lot Jieunnie.


While eating, BAP told us that they were having a debut showcase before performing on various music shows. Oh, and did you know Jieunnie will be performing also? Ladies and gentlemen, BangJi is baaack. 8D

Following our first filming, I will be coming back to MTV to shoot more episodes of Ta-Dah. This is fun, diary. I actually enjoy acting like the kids' boss xD

We're starting Japan promotions too, diary. I'm excited to see all our Secrettime there!

 

Just now, I sent a text to Himchan. I told him and the boys to do their best on their debut showcase that'll be happening in a few minutes. Oh, and I also told him to bring Jieun home in one piece.

After a while, I received a response...

...

Oh wow.

FROM:김힘찬 TO:전효성 
We'll always do our best; I'll always do my best.
...but Noona, I'm nervous!! 
ㅠ.ㅠ

--------------

FROM:전효성 TO:김힘찬
Don't think about that! Think of... other stuff.
Like an inspiration or something. ^-^

--------------

FROM:김힘찬 TO:전효성 
Inspiration...?
Arasseo.
Will think of you. ;)

--------------

FROM:전효성 TO:김힘찬
뭐야???!!

I'll go now, I think I have to hurl...

Still stunned,


Hi guysss! Just a heads up, I can't guarantee that my updates will all be long. This is a diary after all and let's face it, in reality, not everything we write in our diary consumes like, more than 2 pages. And it also depends on the situation, if Hyosung can write about it or not.