Thanks to...

What is Right? What is Wrong?

Stepping into SM, both of us climbing the stairs, me trying to fight the urge to break down. "Come on, let's hurry." Jin whispers taking my hand, she begins to run up the stairs me following behind her obediently, climbing the floors until we finally reach the sixth one, stepping out of the stair case we see ten other girls lined up outside. All of them eyeing us, the group will have a maximum of six, and a minimum of five. Doing the math half of us will be tossed back into the pot to cook more, figuratively of course.

"Alright ladies, please step inside if I call your name." He says bowing. Looking around we all shift unhappily and rather nervously. "Lee Jin." Looking over at my best friend I nudge her forward, regardless if one of us don't make it we both decided to try out, walking slowly she steps inside, "Kim Sang Hee" Sang Hee nods her head bowing before walking inside. "Dong So Hyun" Again, this girl nods and rushes inside, feeling my stomach drop I look around at the other girls, all looking at the man with extreme interest. "Kwon Jung-Ah." Hearing my name I bow, slightly shocked as I walk slowly inside, feeling the stares of other girls as Jin attacks me in a hug. Waiting the four of us wait to see if one or two more girls will walk through the door, lastly , Shin Sooyoung walks in. Hugging each other we smile happily, "We did it!" We cheer gleefully.

"Alright girls, congratulations." The same man says grinning at us. "I'm going to be your manager, I'm Jung Kibum." He says bowing. Bowing back we smile at him happily. "We shall be announcing your leader," He says glancing at the door. "Right now."

In walks the president of SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man, gaping we bow deeply for him, and completely shocked we're meeting him so soon. "Ladies, I'm very pleased with the hard work you've shown to us these past few months, and I'm also very happy to tell you all that in a course of three months you'll be debuting." Giving us a second to jump around like the excited teenage girls we are he smiles at us. "And now for your leader." Looking at us he smiles as he says. "Shin Sooyoung, you've been given a large responsibility, just ask Miss Kwon's older brother." He nods his head at me.

Bowing at the president Sooyoung smiles at us. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us, not that I need to tell you guys." She says turning to us after we bow and say our goodbyes to Mr. Lee Soo Man.

Getting three days off, I smile happily in the backseat of Jiyong's car with Jin on our way to pack up our things to move into our new dorm in four days, four days and I'll officially be on my way to being an idol, starting the lifestyle. Looking out the window I couldn't help but let my thoughts drift to the one person who convinced me to try out.

Flashback~~

"I already told you Dongho, I don't want to." I whine while I sit on his lap in my room, door open of course.

Chuckling Dongho kisses my cheek. "Jin is trying out, and from what I've seen from you, you're more than ready." the side of my head I glance at him, regretting it as I feel my cheeks heating up. "Jung-Ah, you're an amazing singer and dancer, your brother, Jin, everyone in Big Bang and U-Kiss has helped you to get to this point, you should at least put yourself out there." He mumbles nuzzling my head with his.

Sighing I look into his dark chocolate brown eyes. "Fine!" I whine looking away, him hugging me tighter. "Dongho..." I whisper as we begin to kiss.

"Cut it out!" Jiyong yells walking by my room. "You know the rules!" He scolds us.

Shaking my head I ignore him, Dongho following suit. "You heard your brother!" Daesung teases us. Pulling away I glare at him, I'd love to spend some alone time, and thank my boyfriend for convincing me, but obviously that won't be happening here.

"It's fine, tomorrow we'll have dinner to celebrate." He mumbles kissing my cheek, then continuing to tickle me, causing me to laugh and fall off of his lap and onto my mattress.

"Dongho!!" I giggle happily as I try to fight his hands off me. "Please oppa." I say smirking, this gets him every time. Flustered he pulls his hands away. Sitting next to him, him taking my hand he leans closer to me. "Oppa"

"Cut it out." He whines tensing up. "I don't want your brother to end my life right now." He chuckles as I trace pictures on his arm while he leans his head on my shoulder. "Nap?"

Nodding my head I let him get comfortable before he pulls me next to his body holding me close to him, allowing me to take in everything that's happened to me since I've started to date Dongho.

  1. I've gotten more confident in dancing for solo things
  2. My first kiss, it was amazing
  3. All the dates we go on
  4. My older brother to accept, if only a little bit, that I'm not a kid, I'm a young adult

End of Flashback~~

Thinking back on it, I am thankful of Dongho, he's given me a lot. "So, how was it?" Jiyong asks, Jin and I both haven't said anything, "Let's wait until we get to the dorm." Jin says casually, keeping silent she sends me looks, knowing ones, the kind that tells me she knows who I'm thinking of.

Once we all step in Jiyong tells all the boys to sit on the couch, Jin and I have an announcement.

"I'm moving out." I tell them without context. Silently they all stare at me wide-eyed. "I'm moving into a dorm!" I squeal happily with Jin. "We're in a group together!"

The boys all hop off the couch smiling at us, giving us tight hugs. "We're so proud of the two of you!" Seungri cheers as Jiyong swats him away from me, quickly hugging me tightly he kisses my cheek.

"You're growing up." He says quietly.

Chuckling I hug him back. "Thanks to you, Dongho, Jin, Seunghyun, Yongbae, Daesung and Seungri." I whisper kissing my older brother's cheek affectionately.


Comment and Subscribe!!