First Date

What is Right? What is Wrong?

I'd only known him for  few weeks, the two of us texting and calling each other constantly made Jiyong irate. Dongho is the first boy I ever met that didn't give a damn what my older brother had to say, that fact only made my brother even more furious if that's even possible. All the texting, calling and us hanging out had me falling for Dongho, and fast...

Sitting in the rain wasn't getting my anything, but my warm tears blend well with the drops of rain, and I sure as hell wasn't ready to go home to face my brother saying 'I told you so!' not yet at least I decided to head to Jin's house, also someone who would say 'I told you so' but I have a feeling my best friend will be a a bit more kind than my brother will be.

Flashback~~

"He isn't any good for you." Jin says while I pick out an outfit to wear for our date, our first date. "He never dates a girl for long."

"I don't really care." I mumble, everything in me telling me she's right, telling me to make some excuse to break contact with him, but looking back now I too young and completely infatuated by Dongho. Too eager to experience someone caring about me in a way no one has, I left the house, against Jin and Jiyong's warnings.

There he stood at the entrance waiting for me, his blonde hair now, and still attractive, while my plain black hair cascade over my shoulders, I walked up to him smiling, when he turned to see me a smile broke out on his face, nothing at this point mattered to me, he was smiling at me and it gave me butterflies. "Hey." Dongho says taking my hand leading me inside.

Blushing furiously, I bite my lip looking away as we're seated at a table, "You know you're impossibly cute when you do this." He says, only causing me to blush more.

After my blush dies down to a respectable light pink I look him in the eye for the first time, "H-hey." I stutter, inwardly cursing myself for sounding so nervous.

His grin grows. "You just get cuter and cuter Jung-Ah." Dongho compliments me, I smile at him sheepishly. "Mind if I order for you, this place has something I'd love for you to try."

"Neh, go ahead." I tell him sipping my water trying to calm my nerves, but boy was he making me on edge, I'd never really liked a guy enough to disobey my brother, ever; but here I am ignoring my brother telling me to stay away from him.

"Is that your brother?" Dongho asks looking over at a guy sitting a few tables away.

Looking I see him, yeah my brother. "I'm sorry, he can be a bit much." I tell him shaking my head.

Leaning in he places a hand on mine. "Don't worry about it, I can understand just from sitting in front of you, I'd be terribly upset if I had a little sister anything like you if she were dating."

Thanking god for us sitting, because my knees just became jelly, cause that smile of his is melting me just like that. "You're too much you know that right Dongho?" I ask him smirking, trying to regain some sort of vocal use.

He nods his head. "But, not too much for you neh?"

Smiling at him I feel the urge to stand up for us to walk out leaving my brother and looking around the place, the rest of Big Bang, however, Dongho orders our food. The two of us continue to talk, ignoring the prying eyes, when our food comes, I discover we're sharing the order, for us to be more romantic.

Feeding each other, and us giggling at how great things were going, yeah were I still have a troublesome older brother. "SHIN DONGHO!" He says standing in front of our table now. "Jung-Ah time to go home."

Looking up at him I give him an un-amused stare. "Jiyong, what are you doing here?!" I hiss as my brother pulls me towards the exit. "I'm having a good time!"

"Exactly, you're supposed to be having a lousy time!" He says through gritted teeth.

Yanking my arm out of his grasp I glare at my brother "Isn't it alright that I actually happen to like Dongho?!" My brother stares at me, sighing he runs a hand through his hair. "Maybe you know this is where you and everyone else leave, so I can actually go on a first date.

End Flashback~~

If I'd been smart I'd have walked out with my brother but like him I'm as stubborn as hell, knocking on Jin's door I quietly wait for her to open the door. When she does she takes one look at me and pulls me inside for a hug. "Are you ok?"

"N-n-eh." I say hugging her. "I just don't want to go home to Jiyong, not yet at least."

She smiles at me. "Well get up stairs and take a shower, change and then we can talk." She commands sending me up the stairs.


Chapter two (: