Everything Will Be Fine

What is Right? What is Wrong?

Seeing everyone here shocked me. "What's going on?" I repeat while everyone stands silently looking at us intently.

Dongho chuckles. "Impatient as always?" He asks smiling at me. "I'd like to explain to you."

Nodding my head I gesture around to the set. "Is this even a variety show?" I ask tired, shaking his head 'no' I continue to question him, "Then why are all these people here?" I ask him slightly frustrated. "Why this whole facade to explain whatever it is you are going to?" I ask him looking away, I'm hurt still and my heart is pounding from anticipation. "Why?" I ask him my voice becoming small.

Wrapping his arms around me Dongho presses me against him. "I'm sorry I just left you there in the park like I did, I'm sorry I never told you how I really felt, and most of all I'm sorry for leaving you alone."

Pushing away from him I shake my head. "Why the audience?" I demand looking over at my brother who's sighing.

"To prove to you that I love you." He says, and I felt like the air had been out of me, he loves me. "I love you."

Staring at him I fall to the ground. "What?" I ask staring at him completely shocked.

"Kwon Jung-Ah, I love you." He repeats, getting on the floor with me he smiles kissing my cheek. "I really do, and I only broke up with you so that you'd pursue this, your dream."

Staring at him blankly, I nod my head. "You shouldn't have." I whisper wrapping my arms around him. "I missed you so much!" I say into his shoulder crying a little.

Seriously he pulls away so he can look at me. "I want you to be happy, and I truly believed you'd love this, I couldn't hold you back."

"I love you." I whisper to him smiling, wrapping his arms around me holding me against his body he kisses me, and for the first time in months I felt like everything that hurt and weighed me down was finally being lifted, everything was finally going to be ok.

"Ok, that's enough." Jiyong yells. "You're not off the hook yet!"

Pulling away I give Dongho a questioning look, sighing he answers. "You brother informed me what a big impact I was on your life."

"Are." I correct him. "You are a big impact on my life, pabo." I whisper rubbing my nose against his, pulling away from Dongho I walk over to my brother to hug him.

"I thought this was for you two to get back together." He whispers in my ear. "Unless you're over him."

Chuckling I shake my head at my brother, a smile playing on his lips. "You're an amazing big brother, you helped him to make me happy." Nodding his head he hugs me again.

"I hate seeing you so upset more than seeing you with that twerp."

Chuckling everyone smiles at me as Dongho takes my hand. "I'm not going to let you go again, so be ready for us to tell the world when everything is right."

Leaning on Dongho I let out a yawn. "I want to go to sleep the world can be right or wrong right now." I demand feeling all my energy being sapped away.

"Alright princess." Dongho whispers picking me up. "I'll take you home, back to your castle."

Smiling I doze off against him, finally letting myself relax completely in the arms of the Dongho, the person I love that loves me back in the same way.

Maybe not everything is right in the world, but not everything is wrong either, everything can change in an instant, life can be wonderful and right, but then it can change to being completely wrong, until it has to turn around because nothing lasts forever, and that includes Dongho and I, but I do know that right now, what I do want is to believe in forevers, that two people can be together, even if it is unlikely that we will.


Fin.

Sorry for the quick ending, but I wasn't really happy with how this started to go, and I've lost all my ideas for this fic, but more than likely I'll come back and redo the last few chapters where I personally felt that it started to fall apart.

Comment and Subscribe!!