Polarbear. (part I)

scenarios // request + random

Quick note:
Guys, I'm ready with your requests, I just need to type them because I was writing them to my notebooks. It will be done in days, don't worry.
The other, this one is being written for like a month and I only have the first part. HwaYoung is in my mind all day and I need to write about her just to make myself content. Tell me if you like it so I will continue it.

~

Bias: Ex T-Ara member Ryu HwaYoung

~

Drops of sweat rolls down from your temple to your neck until they reach your jersey shirt and melt into the textile. You sweat really hard from the first our spent on the court. Although you are only using one half of the court, running between the half-court line and the basket you feel really tired. You bounce the ball to the rhythm of the music that is being played on the huge speakers of the gym.

“One more lay-up and break...” You think as you go for that shot and finish it successfully.

You walk to the bench near to the side line and guzzle the water from the huge bottle you brought with yourself. You look around and realise she is there, again. She practices the same time as you. Half of the court is yours, the other half is hers.
You observe the girl carefully. Short brown hair, mesmerising eyes, full and a bit parted lips showing her white teeth. The area from her earlobe to her projecting collarbone is tempting and makes the eyes fixed on that part. Her figure looks fragile but strong at the same time; thin arms with a little muscle but strong and long legs. She is as high as you, around 170 cm and wears white jersey.
 
“Polarbear.” You murmur as you see her jersey. White outfit refers to the local amateur basketball team The Polarbears. 
 
“So she is a rival...” You think as you still stare at her. Your eyes never leave her movements, always fixed on her following her every action. She practices the defending tactics without an opponent, always paying attention to her footwork.
 
“She bends down really low...”You state and stand up to go back to practice but you can’t concentrate on your shots.
 
Missed, missed, missed. You bounce the ball to the floor really hard, it hits the basket and flies away to the other half of the court.
You follow the ball with your eyes and watch it reaching the "polarbear”. She bends down slowly dropping her own ball just to get yours. She picks it up and looks at you with her black, almond shaped eyes holding the ball in both hands. Her facial expression is serious but a smirk starts to form in the corner of . She walks closer to you and you stare at her without making a single movement; just staring.
 
“Your ball.” She hands it to you.
 
“Thanks.” You get the ball and turn a bit away.
 
“Dorky Dolphins?” She asks, you turn back and nod.
 
“The Polarbears?” You ask, she nods.
 
You stare at her eyes and start to remember. You have already seen her so many times, during games playing on the court, sitting on the bench, cheering for her teammates. She looks really lively and cheerful, but when she goes on the court she wears a mask by giving a serious look and kind of arrogant attitude.
 
You are so busy with your memories that you only realise she got your ball and heads to the basket when she is already halfway.
 
“The way she bounces the ball is not perfect but her shooting technique is pretty good.”
 
You think as you walk to her direction carefully examining her moves and when the situation lets you, you take the ball out off her hand and bounce it to the half-court line. The ball is switching between your hands quickly, snapping on the floor before reaching your hands. You look at her slightly giving her an inviting gesture with tilting your head. She bends down to defending position and beckons to you with a wink.