Mask. (part I.)

scenarios // request + random

Pairing: JYJ's's JaeJoong and After School's Nana

~

"Finally a sunny day!"

You say as you try to find the fitting clothes to the weather.

"That would be so me."

You put on a short, heels with long straps around your ankles and a cream coloured floral shirt. A little smoky make-up and tied hair with a little ribbon.Looking at the mirror you are amazed; you are really yourself today.

"Where are my keys?"

You panic as you step out from yur flat and search in your enormous hangbag. Your elbow is waving all over the place while your hands are deeply buried in your bag.

"Gahh, no way!"

You move your arms backward to take out your hands from the bag and you look surprised. You banged your elbow to something or maybe someone. Turning around you hit your head to something hard and you back a bit.

"Sorry?"

The guy in front of you looks down at you with a grimace and raised eyebrows. He wears black suit with a huge mask that looks like the ones you saw in an Italian antique shop.

"Ehhh, excuse me but you were th one in my way mysterious freak..."

You look at him angrily although his appearance caught your attention.

"Searching for these?"

He hands you your keys but drops them to the ground.

"He must did it in purpose."

You think as both of you go for the dropped keys at once and again you hit yourselves. Head to head, exactly, forehead to forehead knocked together following by two loud hiss.

"Thanks."

You say sarcastically.

"Your welcome."

He replies with the same tone.

"Ccch..." You stand up and smirk. "Got my point, huh?"

You start to walk away as you look at your keys.

"Jesus... I'm so forgetful!"

You turn back to lock the door and surprisingly he is nowhere. Walking to the door you notice a little paper on the doormat.

"Kim JaeJoong
         Actor
+xx xxx xxx xxxx
"

A calling card with a sentence on the back:

"I bet you want to know the face under the mask..."

You smirk again and accept the fact that you truly want to. You want to know his face, you want to hear his voice, you want to feel his touch or going even further, you want him to kiss you with his tempting lips you could see showing at the edge of the mask. You hit your head with your fist.

"Stop Nana, you ert!"

~

To lalapoppy.