Jealous.

scenarios // request + random

Bias: EXO's Kim JongIn (Kai)

~

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't like her!"

You are standing in front of him, shouting as hard as your throat lets you.

"I saw your eyes and gestures!You were flirting her with those movements! Don't you think it was unnatural when you played the cool guy with that hair flipping sh*t? JongIn, come on! Everybody knows you are y, why would you make it more obvious?"

You continue as you point at him with your index finger while waving your other hand in the air.

"Huh, you are trying to look so innocent while all you did was swaying around some strangers. I was watching you from the corner of my eyes, the whole time! What do you think why did I recommend to go home from the club? I felt sick? Suuure! You are not dumb and neither am I..."

You shut up. He was right, you were swaying to those boys like a cheap , but it was for a good reason, or at least you believed that.

"I did it just to have your attention!"

You try to defense yourself but his eyes are full with anger which scares you.

"Now you have it all! Is this what you wanted? Do what you want with me, here I am. Just remember, I'm not your freaking toy that you can use then throw away. I have a heart, you know, like every other human in this little world."

He was honest and harsh, however, right too. You felt guilty and unfair.

"JongIn..."

Hesitantly you place your palm on his burning cheek and look into his eyes.

"Using you? Throwing you away? No way, hell no! You mean a lot to me, I wouldn't give you up! Forgive me... I thought taking revenge would make you realise that you did the same with me. Flirting..."

He leans closer with his shining eyes as soon as you say the last word. Anger disappeared, now all you can see are his almond shaped brown eyes full with love.

"A lot? You mean everything to me! Can you understand me? Everything!"

He pulls you even closer and whispers:

"Never make me jealous again... Please..."

His voice fades away as he calms himself with a tight hug. Your embrace always make him relaxed, even.if the situation is hard.

"Let's go home."

He smiles tilting his head up from your shoulder as he offers you his hand to take it.

"As you wish.

~

To shawolistic.