Talented boy.

scenarios // request + random
Bias: EXO's Kim JongIn (Kai)
 
~
 
"Such a cold day..."
 
You murmur as you rub your hands together blowing some air on them. You are watching your breath showing its smoky self in the cold weather; upper and upper to nowhere until your eyes get fixed on the huge building in front of you. So small you are comparing to that block of certain, but you don't really care. The thing, to be exact, the one you care is as small as you, just he is inside, while you are outside of that massive thing.
 
"Brrrr..."
 
You are shaking. This weather is a rare thing there. The paper cup next to you is already cold, no warm liquid in it anymore. You remember to the taste of that hot coffee with lots of milk you just drank while you your lips. You sigh then fix your eyes on the building again, especially observing the door.
 
Impatience? Yes.
Anxiety? Yes.
Insecurity? No.
However, these feelings make you uneasy.
 
One step.
Two steps.
Three steps.
Someone is approaching you. His face is half buried to his long necked coat and hands deeply dug to his pockets. Little drops of sweat roll down on his temple making his hair wet and messy. He coughs and you tremble; he might get sick walking out sweaty to this cold air.
From the other side of the road he screams:
 
"I made it! Honey, I'm in!"
 
You smile gently and get up from your seat to open your arms widely welcoming him. A gentle and awaited hug with a whisper:
 
"Welcome Kim JongIn, the new trainee of S.M. Entertainment!"
 
You laugh and kiss him softly.
 
"You talented boy, Kim JongIn..."
 
~
 
To Swaggerlicious.