Hongki's Lakeside get together

School's Biggest Scandal

 

 

Hangeng's POV
 
 
Heechul really was a force to be reckoned with.
 
      I glanced at him from the corner of my eye with admiration. In a matter of minutes he had made everyone on our table accept our presence. They may still feel awkward, not knowing exactly how to respond to us but the tension was no longer as strained. Heechul's commanding presence never changed so their respect for him hadn't wavered.
 
     If he doesn't stray from the wrong path, heechul would make a powerful leader--okay make it a powerful diva leader one day. 
 
      I shivered at the mere thought.
 
     "I would have never guessed it," jessica was saying, "I mean, I've known you guys since Sophomore year and I didn't suspect a thing."
 
     "Yeah," victoria agreed. Kibum and the rest just shrugged. Jessica and our other friends looked at them with a raise eyebrow. Ryeowook who notice the weird look they were receiving asked. "what?" he tilt his head. 
 
     "Uh, hello~ aren't you guys surpirise that they are..." yoona trailed off. 
 
     "Like homos?" Heechul finished bluntly. He reached out to my tray and grabbed my orange. I frowned when he began peeling it. "What?" He said with a snort, "does homoness have to have a look now?"
 
     I reframed myself from pointing out that "homoness" wasn't exactly a real word.
 
      "well, no. Not really" sungmin said casually, shaking his head. The others agreed. I crack a small smile and mentally thanked them. "besides, heechul hyung already looked like a girl anyway. And he's obviously in love with hangeng hyung, since -oww!!" kyuhyun didn't get to finish his sentence as a peels of the orange was thrown at him. In the eye. Sungmin and the rest laughed at him.
 
      "We wouldn't have said anything if that damn HyunA hadn't have lied," Heechul said, putting the peeled orange back on my tray. He grabbed my milk carton. My frowned deepened when he actually opened it up and placed the straw in it.
 
      "There's no way Hangeng would even touch her." He placed the carton back on my tray. "Even if he was straight. It's called common sense."
 
     We all watched as he grabbed my yogurt and spoon like it was a natural thing to do and began stirring it for me. I almost groaned. Was he even aware of what he was doing? He had the whole table watching his every movement as he made it his duty to make sure that everything on my tray was ready for me.
 
     Despite myself, I felt my cheeks burning. Damn it, I told him to stop treating me like a girl. Even though, he's the one that looks like a girl here. Just because I was gay didn't mean it made me happy to be called "girly". I'm a man, I had my pride.
 
      When heechul reached out to grab my apple, probably intending to peel it with the butter knife in his hands since he knew I didn't like the skin, I grabbed my fork and jabbed his hand with it.
 
      "Ow!" Heechul snatched his hand back, shaking it. "What the hell was that for?"
 
      I ignored him.
 
      Sulli giggled. "You two are cute."
 
     Now that I think about it...maybe he wasn't doing it irritate me intentionally. I glanced at him. Heechul never actually "went out" with anyone before. Sure he went on dates but he was never in a committed relationship. The girls tried but he was too wild to be kept held down. Was it possible that Heechul thought that peeling oranges and opening my milk was part of something that couples did? He would be right in a sense but not every couple did things like that anymore.
 
     I chuckled. It was hard to stay mad at him when his intentions was pure. Unnecessary, but pure.
 
      "What's so funny?" He glowered at me.
 
      "Nothing, nothing."
 
      "I can't believe that HyunA would lie and blame Hangeng," Leeteuk wrinkled his nose with distaste. Probably not liking what she did. "yeah" jessica agreed "She probably don't know who the father is."
 
     "So you believe us?" I asked, curious.
 
      She blinked. "Well yeah. I mean, that would be weird for you two to pretend to be gay just because of her. Who'd do that?"
 
      Heechul would, I thought with amusement.
 
      "So where is she?" Heechul glanced around. "I haven't seen her at all today."
 
      "She didn't come to school," shindong said. "Probably humiliated."
 
      "You know," Jessica leaned towards us, looking around, "some people think you two are lying. That you're not really lovers. They think Heechul did it just to cover for hangeng."
 
      "Who cares what they think," Heechul snapped, glaring at everyone listening. They quickly looked away, suddenly finding something to do.
 
      Jeesica sat back, shrugging. "Well I for one would like to know who the father really is."
 
     "hey hangeng hyung?" yesung looked at me. "Are you still going to Hongki's get together at the lake this weekend?
 
      Ah. I had forgotten about Hongki's get togethers. This weekend we were all suppose to meet at Hongki's parents lakeside cabin to hang out. I glanced at him. Were we even still invited?
 
      "Hell yeah we're going," Heechul said then glared at Hongki. "Is that a problem?"
 
      Hongki shrugged. "Do what you want."
 
      "You know what, Hongki? You're attitude's getting on my nerves."
 
      "Oh yeah? Deal with it."
 
      "Stop moping, dickwad."
 
     "I'm not moping, face."
 
     I sighed. These two are hopeless. It was obvious that they wanted to make up but were too stubborn to be the first to cave.
 
      "It's going to be so fun," Eunhyuk said excitedly. "All of us hanging out at the lake, swimming and stuff. We can even have a BBQ."
 
      I didn't voice my doubts about spending the whole weekend at the lake. Heechul and hongki had been the ones so excited by the idea when Hongki had suggested it. I glanced at my uneaten food and frowned.
 
      "Hey," Heechul said, "you should eat something."
 
      I resisted the urge to stab him with a fork again. "Shut up, heechul."
 
***
 
 
 
      That very night Heechul walked into his room and threw a book on the bed next to me. He closed the door behind him as I glanced at it, frowning. "What's this?"
 
      "One of My sister's homo comics," he said. "I've been doing some research on them and found out some interesting stuff."
 
     I lifted a brow. "Like what?"
 
      "Well, like we're suppose to get into a fight soon."
 
      I blinked at that. "What?"
 
      He picked up the book and flipped a couple of pages, brows furrowing in concentration. "In all the homo comics I was reading all the gay couples got into a fight then makes up and stuff. I think we should get into a fight tomorrow in front of everyone then make up. That'll make them believe us even more right?"
 
      I stared at him. From the look of determination on his face...he was serious. He was honestly thinking about doing it...just because those books. Those "homo comics" as he calls them had become like some guide to being gay for him. He seemed to think that everything that happened in those books was what gay relationships are all about. Idiot.
 
      "Oh hey," Heechyl brightened, tossing the book on the bed again. "Guess what I found?" He opened his drawer and grabbed something out. He tossed it to me. "Check it out."
 
      I caught it and looked at at front of the magazine cover. I stared at it for several seconds before looking at him. "Jugs & Butts?"
 
      He wiggled his brows suggestively. "The girls in there are babes."
 
      I stared at the cover again. A lewd picture of a half woman on something that looked suspiciously like a . . He had given me a magazine...Slowly, I looked at him again. "And this is for...?"
 
     He smiled. "For you."
 
      I didn't want to believe it but he had just confirmed my suspicion. Heechul was still trying to turn me "straight" even after all we've just been through. After lying to the entire school, claiming we're lovers. After all of that he's still...
 
     Taking a deep breath, I rolled the magazine. "Heechul, come here."
 
     "What?" He walked towards me.
 
      I crooked my finger at him. "Come down, I wanna tell you something."
 
      He leaned down. "What? She's hot right?"
 
      I smacked him with magazine. "No, Heechul. No."
 
     "Hey!" He cried out, covering his head and cowering back. "Dude, what the hell?"
 
     "Bad cat," I muttered under my breath, tossing the magazine on the bed. Heechul seemed to bring out the worst in me. I stood up. "I'm going home."
 
     "What?" He frowned, rubbing his head, "I thought you were going to stay over and go to Hongki's together tomorrow."
 
      "I changed my mind. If I stay I'd probably murder you."
 
      He gapped at me. "Huh?"
 
     "Pain in my ," I muttered opening the door.
 
     Kim fell forward, landing on the ground. She looked up at us and grinned sheepishly at being busted. "Hi."
 
      I sighed and stepped over her, walking out the door.
 
     Both siblings were a pain in my .
 
***
 
 
 Heechul's POV
 
 
"Pssst," Leeteuk poked my arm. "Hey, what did you do to Hangeng?"
 
      I frowned at him. "What makes you think I did something?"
 
      "Well...we've all noticed that he's been ignoring you since we got here. Besides, you're usually the one who starts stuff that gets him mad."
 
     I scowled. "I didn't do anything. Maybe he's PMsing."
 
     "Heechul!" Leeteuk swatted my arm. "Seriously, what did you do?"
 
     Good question. I mean, what got his boxers in a bunch? Last night he had stormed out my house pissed off and now...he was still pissed. So far he's been doing a damn good job of pretending I didn't exist. What did I do? I thought about it and frowned. Must have been the magazine. Maybe that hadn't been a very smart move. But hey, can you blame a guy for trying?
 
     "Look, those girls are totally hitting on him!" Leeteuk wiggled his brows at me. "If you're not careful you'll lose him to someone else."
 
      "Pfft. Whatever." I crossed my arms, glaring at Hangeng's direction. He had a three local girls in their one piece swimsuits surrounding him, all chattering excitedly, touching him "accidently" whenever they could. Drooling at him like that just because he was shirtless and nice looking. They obviously had no idea that he was gay.
 
\
]
   There had been a bunch of girls following me earlier too but they all ended up scattering, leaving me alone on the bench with some peace and quiet. Kangin said I scared them all away with all my scowling. Pfft.
 
     "Man," jessica sighed beside me, "is it me or is Hangeng oppa becoming like...hotter?"
 
     "Huh?"
 
     "I mean...he was hot before but now he seems...ier to me."
 
    What the hell? "I guess."
 
    Jessica and leeteuk shot me a look. "So..."
 
     "So what?"
 
    Jessica leaned closer to me on the bench. "So...who is...uh...you know..."
 
     I glared at her. "What?"
 
     Leeteuk cleared his throat. "So, have you guys...done it?"
 
     Aw crap.
 
     "Yeah, sure," I looked away. Why the hell are they asking all of a sudden? "Er...yeah like bunnies."
 
      Jessica smile widened. While leeteuk seems...not happy. "Reaaally?" Jessica scooted closer to me, getting bolder. "Who's the bottom?" leeteuk looked at me skeptically. What's his problem??
 
    "hangeng," I said quickly.
 
      They made a face. "oh. Really?"
 
      I looked at them. What the hell...why did they sound disappointed? "What? You thought I was the bottom?"
 
     "Well..." jessica made a face. "Kind of." leeteuk finished
 
      Ok. That's it. I shot up from the bench and stomped away. What the ? Why the hell did everyone think I'd be the friggin' bottom!?
 
      "Heechul!" Leeteuk called behind me, "wait up!"
 
     I ignored him. I walked around the lake, taking note that there were a lot of families having picnics and barbques. Hongki's parents cabin was just straight across the lake, giving us a nice view of it. Too bad the lake was a public one or we would have had it all to ourselves. I squinted my eyes at the setting sun, staring at the cabin over the sparkling lake water. Hongki was one lucky bastard to have pretty rich parents.
 
      "Ah! Watch out! Incoming!"
 
    I looked up at the warning a little too late. Something smacked against my head before I could dodge it. "What the hell!" I snapped, rubbing my forehead.
 
     "Sorry!" A boy wearing shorts and a tank top ran over to me, picking up the blue frisbee. "That was my bad! Are you okay?"
 
      I frowned and blinked at him. The boy stared back at me with guilt and concern, chewing his bottom lip nervously. Dark short hair, smooth cream skin, unusual wide eyes...what the . Why the hell was this guy so pretty?
 
     "Hey!" A girl shouted a few feet away. Wait. Oh he's boy........What the ?! Why is this two boys looks like a girl! "Hurry up will you, slow poke? We gotta get going!"
 
     "Oops," the pretty boy said, turning. He glanced at me and sent an apologetic smile. 
"Sorry again!" He took off running towards the other gir- i mean boy but stopped and turned back towards me.
 
     He dug in his pocket and took out a piece of wrapped candy. "Here," he placed it in my hand, grinning. "For you." Then he turned right around again and took off.
 
     I stared at the piece of candy. Okay....weird guy.
 
***
 
      "Let's play spin the bottle! Truth or dare style."
 
     It was already dark outside and everyone was gathered in the cabins "living room". Hangeng, that was still ignoring me, sitting as far away from me as he possibly could on the couch. , how much longer was he going to be mad? I had suggested that we pretend to fight, PRETEND, not actually really get into one. Geez.
 
      "Don't you think we're too old to play that?" shindong said, sitting on the opposite couch. He had his arms draped around his girlfriend, Nari. Nari is a nice girl, one of the few who didn't get on my nerves. She's actually been talking to me and hangeng like they normally would. Unlike the rest of our friends, she didn't feel awkward around us.
 
      "No one is too old to play spin the bottle," Donghae huffed, wiggling the empty glass bottle in his hand. "Besides, I'm tired of just sitting here. Did some one die?" He looked around at our faces. "Cause that's how your all are acting. We need some action around here!"
 
     "I'm up for it," Eunhyuk stood, "why not?"
 
    "I'm in," Jessica said. She was sitting on a stool in the kitchen watching us. The kitchen and living room were basically connected as big as it was. Anything that happened in the living room was in full view of the kitchen and vise versa.
 
      "Okay then," Donghae grinned. "Everyone, clear out the stuff and make a circle." Reluctantly, the rest of us did as we were told. It's not like we had anything else better to do. After clearing out the living room everyone sat down in a circle.
 
      "Okay," He grinned. "Rules are that if the bottle points to you you have to either answer to truth or dare. For truth you gotta be honest and for dare you gotta do whatever the person tells you to do." For some reason he looked at me when he said that. "I'll go first."
 
     He spun the bottle and it landed on Hongki. He dared him to take his shirt off and to the girls delight, he did. Girlish giggles filled the room and I rolled my eyes. For the next five minutes the bottle was spun but never landed on me, which was fine. It never landed on Hangeng either but there were a couple of close calls. From the look on his face he didn't want to play anyway.
 
     "Heechul....Kim Heechul?"
 
     I looked at jessica. "What?"
 
      She grinned and pointed at the bottle. I followed her finger and swore under my breath. Damn. It was pointing right at me. "Truth," she smiled, "or dare?"
 
      I glanced at hangeng. He was staring at me, shaking his head. Huh? What was he shaking his head for? I frowned at him. Hangeng shook his head harder but stopped suddenly when Jessica shot him a look. My frowned deepened. Wait...maybe he didn't want me to chose Truth. Jessica would probably ask if we were really going out or something.
 
     "Dare," I said. Hangeng sighed, rubbing his forehead. What? Did I make a mistake? I looked at Jessica and froze. Uh oh. I really didn't like that smirk on her face. Actually, I didn't like the look on any of the girls faces. They were staring and grinning at me. What the hell?
 
      "Heechul oppa," Jessica said, leaning forward, "I dare you to kiss Hangeng oppa. Right here, right now."
 
     "On the lips," Kyuhyun added excitedly. "For like fifteen seconds." he's not helping. 
 
      My jaw dropped. What the !?
 
     "Walked into that one, man," hongki said, shaking his head. Donghae laughed and the other guys in the circle, Leeteuk looked uneasy. What's his problem? But the girls had a different idea. Why did I have a sudden feeling that this was their goal in the beginning? I glared at donghae and jessica....add kyuhyun to that. Hangeng must have known it from the start. No wonder he had been trying to warn me.
 
      "Well?" the three grinned, "do it."
 
     "Why the hell should I?"
 
     "Oh come on, Heechul, do it! You two are going out anyway right? What's a little kiss?" kyuhyun smirked, I glared at him. Bastard, I'll let sungmin deal with you. "come on heechul! Just do it!" jessica added.
 
     "jeesica, your one sick chick."
 
    "Chicken."
 
    I stiffened. "What did you say?"
 
    Her eyes twinkled at me. "I called you a chicken. What's the matter, heechul? Not man enough for the challenge? Is Hangeng always the one to initiate the kisses between you two cause you're too chicken to do it?"
 
     . She was challenging my manhood, which was pretty damn funny considering she was challenging me to kiss another guy. I glanced at Hangeng. He didn't say anything, staring at me like he wanted to smack me.
 
     "Well?" Jessica crossed her arms. "Or was it all really a lie? You two aren't really going out, are you? I mean, we've never seen any actual proof."
 
     "And seeing us kiss would be proof?"
 
      She smiled. "Well, it would be convincing evidence."
 
     I growled at her. Next time the bottle landed on her, I'm going to make her regret this. Make her eat her own or something. "Fine," I muttered, defeated.
 
     The girls covered their mouth, holding their giggles in when I stood and walked over to where Hangeng was. I knelt down beside and wince when he shot me a dark glare. What? This wasn't my fault!
 
    "Stop looking at me like that," I hissed.
 
     "Hurry up and do it," he muttered.
 
     I glanced around. Yup. Everyone was watching us. I swallowed and faced hangeng. He stared back at me, face grim. Hell...how does a guy kiss another guy and make it look convincing? Do I...do I kiss him like I would another girl? Ugh, the thought of kissing him was starting to give me goosebumps. A guy kissing another guy...that's just wrong, man.
 
    "Hurry up," Hyoyeon,  one of jessica's friend said impatient, "kiss him!"
 
     "Shut up," I snapped back. "Don't rush me."
 
    She rolled her eyes. "You're acting like it's your first kiss. Kiss him!"
 
    Well, it was. With another guy. With Hangeng. Who is a guy. Yeah...this is so wrong. I leaned forward and hesitated. "Close your eyes."
 
    Hangeng rolled his eyes but closed them.
 
     I leaned closer and paused. Damn. I can't do it. Kissing another guy...
 
    "Do it!" All of them shrieked.
 
     Groaning, I pressed my lips against hangeng. I felt him stiffen but didn't make any attempt to move away. I started counting in my head. Fifteen seconds right? Okay, no problem. I can do this.
 
     1...2...3...4...5...
 
     Then suddenly, something happened. Hangeng lips softened beneath mine, tension suddenly easing. Relaxing. And then...I found my lips moving. Not just mine but his as well. What the hell? Why our we...
 
     I groaned. Deepening the kiss. Hangeng leaned back and I leaned forward, tongue sliding into his mouth. He stiffened then moaned and that little noise made my body tense with...with what? What the hell am I doing? Why am I kissing him like this? Why is he kissing back?
 
     Aw hell.
 
***
 
 
 
Hangeng's POV
 
 
I told myself to stop, to push him away before it gets out of hand but for the life of me...I couldn't do it. When his tongue slid into my mouth I knew I was a goner.
 
     I know that nothing good would come out of this Truth or Dare game. Knew what Those three was really up to and now look at us. Heechul fand I...kissing. And I didn't want to stop. An evil part of me told me that this could be my only chance to do this with him. To kiss...to touch...
 
      So I kissed him, capturing his tongue between my teeth and on it. He moaned so I did it again just to hear it again. That half tortured half pleasure noise rumbling from his throat. I liked it. Liked it too much.
 
     Push him away, my good sensible conscience said. Hurry, do it!
 
     But I couldn't. It was too late. I was already too far gone with the pleasure of Heechul's lips moving against mine hungrily. If this was a dream...then I didn't want to wake up. If this wasn't a dream...then I wanted to take advantage and touch him, feel him like I would have in a dream.
 
     I reached out, sliding my hands down his arms, his skin hot under my finger tips. More...I wanted more...I wanted to get closer...as close as I possibly could. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, crushing his lips against mine more roughly.
 
     Our mouth moved, tongues dancing, barely breathing. He leaned into me, as if he wanted to feel the closeness that I craved but was never enough. He kept leaning and leaning and leaning...until I landed on my back on the ground with him on top of me.
 
      Heechul pulled back, gasping heavy breaths as he stared down at me, confusion setting on his face. I stared back, breathing as hard and shaking with the force of our kiss. It shouldn't have happened...but it did...and I wanted to do it again.
 
    I my lips. Heechul stared at them, eyes growing darker. It was a look of desire that I never though I'd see on his face. Not when he was looking at me. It was a looked I've dreamed about. I reached out to kiss him again and he leaned down with the same intention.
 
      "Oh wow."
 
      We froze. As one, we looked to the side and found everyone staring at us, eyes wide. Jessica, heoyeon and the other girls was fanning theirselves, face red. "Wow guys...that was...something."
 
    Hyoyeon giggled, covering .
 
      "well....that was...something...come on guys" kangin gulped, I looked up to our friends and saw their face red and keeps on fidgeting in their place. Oh. Jessica titls her head.
 
        "where are you guys going?" she asked "umm...you know with all this playing, made the others sleepy..." leeteuk tried to reason out. Jessica wanted to protest more but let it go, she nodded "okay then oppa, Good night~"
 
           "Good night~!" after they left the attention is back at us again.
 
    I groaned, closing my eyes. Damn. How could I have forgotten that we were in a room full of people? How could I have...
 
     "," Heechul said softly, crawling back away from me. He was shaking, running a hand through his hair as he stared at me. "."
 
     I pushed myself up and fled.
 
----
 
 
OMG!!! How are you guys!! OwO 
 
OTL, my finger hurts for tapping away on my Ipod ;u; Okay I won't let this long since im tired =.= so yeah~ I hope you guys enjoyed this :3 and I'll also be making a bonus chapter here...>.>....i don't know when the heck will i update it...
 
 
Also~ Who do you think is the two boys on hongki's lakeside?? -wiggles eyebrows- come on guess!!! 
 
I'll give you a hint since...maybe you may night be a fan of them or something >.>.....
 
#1
They are rookies and well known :3 
 
Okay that's enough hints. Okay buh bye~~~!!! B3