Two can play this game ers

School's Biggest Scandal

 

 

~Heechul's POV~
 
 
 
"Are you ready?"
 
     ", Hangeng," I snapped, "how many times do you have to ask me that?"
 
     "I just want you to be sure..."
 
     "Come on," I opened the car door and stepped out, 
 
"I'm not going to hide in your car like some coward." Like hell I'd let them intimidate me but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous. How will our friends treat us? Well not that kind of treatment cause you know their gay and all. To be honest it leeteuk im more scared about. How would the people who aren't our friends but had respected us treat us?
 
     I watched Hannie get out the drivers side, straightening up. His eyes connected with mine for a split second before he looked away, closing the door. The moment we had stepped out the car the focus of everyones attention was directed right at us. If hannie noticed he didn't comment on it. Instead he grabbed his bag and walked around the car and the walked right past me.
 
     "Hey," I followed him, ignoring the stares. "What the hell are you doing?"
 
     This wasn't part of the plan. We had both agreed to walk in together like usual. He was the one who had said that we should keep acting like we usually did at school, that we shouldn't change our routine just because of what happened yesterday.
 
      "I change my mind," he muttered, "you shouldn't be seen with me. It's better if-"
 
     "Bastard," I grabbed his arm and jerked him back to face me. "What? Now that we're back in school you think I'll chicken out and abandon you just like that?"
 
      He looked at me, that damn annoying blank expression set on his face. It was like he was purposely trying not to let me in. Which seriously ticks me off. Here I am willing to stand by him and the least he could do was tell me what was really going through his mind. I'm not a ing mind reader.
 
      "It's not too late," he started to say but this time I'm the one who walked right past him. I didn't want to hear anymore of that 'it's not too late' bull. I snorted. Once I had opened my big trap and told the school we were...I shuddered...lovers, there was no going back. The damaged had been done. Friggin' hannie didn't seem to get that.
 
     "Hangeng!"
   
     "Hyung!"
 
      "Heechul!"
 
      We both looked back and spotted the others with a worried expression while kyuhyun has a smug look.
 
 
Bastard.
 
 
 
 Then we have leeteuk making his way towards us with a furious look.
 
        "Good morning, guys, leeteuk hyung."
 
   
      "Morning hyung!!" they smiled. I sighed in relief at least their not angry at us for lying at them.
 
          " Morning Hangeng and Heechul" that was leeteuk hyung.
 
           "Yeah, Morning now get on with your sermon grandpa" I said 
 
       "Yah heechul, could you stop being a complete idiot and yes I will but not here"  leeteuk smiled in satisfaction.
 
           "But you two-especially you heechul, WE are not angry at you guys okay? Second you two will meet us up in our meeting place and we will talk there." Sighing I said, 
 
            "fine" with that leeteuk smiled happily before skipping away.
 
            "well that was a waste of time" I heard kyuhyun muttered. I threw him a glare and he just smiled innocently at me.
 
           "well see you later hyung bye!" kyuhyun pulled sungmin away from the others probably walking to their class.
 
            "ah! Hangeng hyung, c-can I ask you a-about umm..." we were all eyes on kibum who is stuttering and blushing. Hangeng smiled softly and he walk towards kibum and started whispering things that made kibum blushes. Our jaw drops at the scene. 
 
             We were about to ask what he told kibum, but he quickly drag me away from the group.
 
           "what was that about?" I asked he chuckled before shaking his head
 
            "It's a secret~"
 
            "Hangeng hyung!" I groaned.
 
             "Now what?" I muttered looking at whoever stopped as again. Now we saw the least person I like to see. Choi Siwon.
             
 You know what? Seeing his face the first thing in the morning seriously annoyed me. I stepped right in front of Hannie and raised my hand, smacking it right agains siwon's nose to stop him from moving any closer....well I was suppose to hit his forehead but he's tall so yeah....
 
                    "Uh, heechul hyung?" siwon blinked, eying my hand on his forehead. "What are you doing?"
 
      "That's close enough, you derp of a hourse," I growled. 
 
        "Heechul, stop it" hannie grabbed my hand and put it down. He shot me an irritated look before focusing on them. "Good morning, Siwon."
 
      "Yeah," he mumbled, rubbing his forehead, "morning."
 
      "Yeah, yeah," I muttered, grabbing Hannie's hand, "good morning and good-bye."
 
      "Why are you always so rude to him?" Hannie snapped as I dragged him towards our first period class. "siwon isn't the blame for all this."
 
     "I know, but I still don't like him."
 
     "You're so unreasonable."
 
      I didn't comment on that. Siwon gets on my nerves. Period. It irritated me that way he'd always stick close to hannie like he'd known him for as long as I have. Someone needed to put him in his place and I'd be happy to be the one to do it.
 
      "They're holding hands," a girl giggled as we passed by her and a group of her friends. "They really must be a couple." More giggles.
 
      I rolled my eyes. They sounded like Heerin. Every time she saw me and Hangeng together she'd burst into a fit of giggles. Damn homo comic lover. What's a fourteen year old girl doing reading those kinds of stuff anyway? Weirdo.
 
      "It's them!" Someone hissed as we entered the classroom. All of a sudden the whole class quieted down, everyone- well not everyone some guys that I think a sophomore and some Juniors were like it doesn't bug them at all  and they secretly gave them dirty looks, so that means their of the hook for my wrath...hmm...maybe their homo's too...
 
Other's are looking at anything else but us. I snorted. It was obvious that they'd been waiting for us this whole time, I mean come on. Why would every student be in class right now and the bell hasn't even rang yet. That had never happened before so why start now? Yeah. 
 
Bastards.
 
      "Come on," I muttered behind me to hannie. They wanted to act like we weren't in the room? Let them. See if I care.
 
      "Our desks are gone."
 
      "What?"
 
      Hannie stepped next to me and nodded to the middle of the class where our seats should have been. "Our desks...they're gone."
 
      I looked and sure enough, our desks were no where in site. There was nothing on the spot where our desks should have been. I heard someone chuckled, smothering their laugher like they really found this whole situation amusing. Some were...like I said giving the other students who was chuckling weird looks like they were stupidly crazy, or just a bunch of imbecile.
 
     I glared at the class. "Where the is our desks?"
 
      No one answered, everyone still looking at anything else but us. Someone was even staring at the ing ceiling like there was something really interesting up there. 
 
      My hands balled into fists. "Where are they?"
 
      Hannie placed a hand on my shoulder. "heechul, calm down. It's not a big deal."
 
      I shrugged his hand off. "The hell it isn't. All right, who's the bastard who took our desks? Huh? Who was it?"
 
      No one answered.
 
      Really? No one knew? No one was going to fess up?
 
      "Fine, " I growled. "Two can play that game."
 
     "Heechul," Hangeng said my name, warning me to not do anything stupid.
 
     Too late. I made up my mind.
 
      I stalked across the room in front of one of the male students. I didn't know his name and I didn't care. He had been the one laughing. "Get up."
 
     He blinked up at me. "Wha-what?"
 
      "I said, get up. Now."
 
      He stood up, backing away from me. I sneered at him and took his desk, lifting it up and walking right out the classroom with it.
 
      "Heecul" Hangeng frowned, following me, "what are you doing?"
 
      "If we don't have desks or chairs to sit on," I said, putting the desk down, "then neither will anyone else."
 
      Hangeng gapped at me, finally showing an expression on his face. I brushed past him and walked right back in the classroom, taking another desk and carrying it out without a word. The students who WASN'T laughing at us, well I try my best on not being to rough on them and muttered a little sorry. Everyone watched me, mouth hanging open as I carried one desk out after another 
 
      Yeah, take that ers.
 
      Finally, Hongki's desk was the last one left. Yeah, that dung hole is in the same first period class as us. He'd been quiet the whole time, pretending that he hadn't seen us enter but now I'm standing in front of him, waiting for him to get the hell up so I can take his desk and chair. The traitor wasn't an exception. Some friend he turned out to be.
 
     Hongki looked up at me as I glared down at him. Neither of us said anything and neither of us made a move. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't disappointed in him. You'd think he'd stick with us no matter what. The three of us had been friends since middle school, goofing and hanging out. Hell, he was probably the third unspoken musketeer of our group. Now he probably wasn't even a friend anymore.
 
     Finally, hongki stood. But that didn't broke our hard staring. Our hard stares remained firm, neither of us backing down or blinking. I opened and closed my fists, waiting for him to make his move as he was probably waiting for mine. Everyone else stared at us, holding their breaths at the sudden tension between us.
 
     "Heechuk," Hangeng's voice came from behind me. "Don't...Hongki is our friend."
 
     Hongki's eyes flicked behind me to hangeng, jaw tightening. Then he turned his eyes back to me. Without saying a word, he picked his own desk up and bumped my shoulder as he walked past me. I turned and we all watched him as he walked out the classroom with the desk, setting it with the rest. He came back in, still not saying anything and picked up his desk. Again he bumped my shoulder as he walked past me.
 
     When he came back in he glanced at hangeng then at me. Bumping past me again, he sat down on the floor where his desk had been. I stared at him, completely taken by surprised. Well hell...
 
     I glanced behind at Evan. He was staring at hongki but looked up and met my questioning eyes. He shrugged and sat down on the floor where his desk should have been. Scratching my head, I shrugged. Oh what the hell. I don't know what hongki's actions meant but I took my seat right next to hangeng.
 
      The whole class was staring at us, then glanced at one another probably trying to figure out what the hell to do now. Their desks were gone and neither one of them made an attempt to get them back. Finally, a tall with curly brown haired boy decided to join us on the floor, taking out his note book from his bag. Soon, one by one, the rest of the girls and some of the boys followed his example. The other guys were the last to sit down on the floor.
 
      The bell rang and the students crammed by the door watching the whole scene reluctantly left, slinking back to their classes. I snorted. There was no doubt that what happened here would be the talk of the whole school by second period. News traveled fast in this school as big as it was.
 
    "My goodness!" Mrs. Baek, our  Literature teacher, stepped into the classroom, gapping at us. 
 
"Why are all your desks outside and why on earth or you all sitting on the floor?"
 
     "We thought that it was a good idea, Mrs. M," the tall boy with the curly hair who had been the first to join us on the floor spoke up. "Better concentration."
 
        "Yup!" all the girls agreed.
 
     Mrs. Baek blinked, thoughtful. "Well...you know I have heard of this certain practice-" she trailed off talking about some other school from another state doing the same thing. Everyone relaxed. There was no doubt that only Mrs. Baek, the most eccentric teacher in our school, would believe any of that bull. She even went as far as sitting on the floor with us.
 
      I'll admit that I was surprised that no one snitched. Actually, it was surprising that I was even in school at all after I punched the hell out of that Freshman kid yesterday. Probably even broke his nose. Someone must have told them to keep quiet. I glanced at Hongki. That bastard was the only one aside from the guys, me and hangeng to hold that kind of power in this school.
 
     First period flew by without a hitch. Mrs. Baek even told us not to bother bringing the desks back inside because she wanted to try it out with her next class. Weird teacher. I walked with hangeng to our next class and this time our desks were where they should be. Third and fourth period we didn't have together. Nothing we could do about that but hangeng made me promise not to do anything stupid.
 
     Pfffffffffft.
 
     Only a few people had dared to talk to us like normal. I didn't mind, let the rest rot. They acted like we were lepers or something. I sneered. Bunch of idiots.
 
     Hangeng met me outside the boys locker room right after my P.E class. Hongki brushed past us without saying a word and walked down the hall towards the cafeteria. I glared after him. The hadn't even bothered to talk to me during P.E either.
 
      "Just give him time," hangeng said, watching me, "I think he'll come around."
 
      "Whatever," I muttered.
 
      "Hey, Heechul hyung," Siwon popped up from behind hangeng. 
 
"I heard what happened. The whole school's talking about it."
 
     "What the hell are you?" I glared at him, "a weasel?" The way he kept popping up reminded me of that Pop-Goes-The-Weasel game. If only I had a hammer.
 
      "Huh?" siwon blinked.
 
      "Ignore him," hangeng told him, shooting me a look. "Let's head to lunch."
 
      The second we entered the cafeteria was the second everyone inside got quiet. We would have probably heard a single damn needle drop to the ground, that's how quiet it suddenly was. We walked towards the lunch line and that's when the whispers and stares started. Like we were some damn freak show for them or something.
 
     "Calm down," hangeng told me, "don't make a scene, heechul."
 
      I snorted, snatching a tray. How come he could read me so easily? "What do you want? An apple? The meatloaf here isn't too bad."
 
      "I'm not a girl, heechul." hangeng took the tray from my hand and moved in front of me, "I can carry and pick my own lunch."
 
      I ignored Siwon the Nosy and leaned closer to hangeng so no one else could hear me. "But I'm suppose to be your... boyfriend." Aw man, that just sounded wrong.
 
      Hangeng sighed. "That doesn't mean you treat me like a girl all of a sudden...." he muttered something on the last part. I decided to ignore it.
 
      I made a face. "Then how the hell does it work?"
 
      "Just act like you would normally, Heechul. Don't change anything between us."
 
      "Then how are we suppose to make them believe that we're...ya know?"
 
      Hangeng sighed again. "Just let them believe what they want to."
 
     Huh?
 
     "In that homo comic I was reading there's always some guy who plays the girl part."
 
      Hangeng shot me a dry look. "And you suddenly assume that I'd take the girl role?"
 
     "Homo comic?" siwon said from behind us, I ignored him. "Well I sure hell ain't." hangeng rolled his eyes.
 
       " heechul have you look yourself on the mirror? Im not the one who will be playing the part of tue role of the girl. Besides, you look more girly then me." 
 
         "the hell I know I'm beautiful but that doesn't mean I will play the girl!"
 
     "heechul, just get your lunch."
 
      Why the heck did he sound annoyed with me all of a sudden? What? Did I miss something? Damn. I needed to borrow more homo comics from heerin for research.
 
      After we bought our lunch we headed for our table. Our other 'friends' avoided looking at us when we reached it. Leeteuk and the others glances at us apologetically, hongki must have ordered them.  
 
Two girls sat on our spots, looking nervously at the guys. ers. Hongki probably put them up to it. What? They were kicking us off the table now? s.
 
      "Come on, heechul," hangeng said turning, "we can sit somewhere else."
 
      "Just wait a damn minute," I snapped, grabbing his wrist to stop him. I felt him stiffen. Now that's interesting...this whole time he'd been so calm but now that I actually really look at him...he wasn't.
 
      "Hangeng?"
 
      He refused to look at me.
 
     I cursed, walking around to face him. Still he didn't look at me. Instead he was staring at his tray. He wasn't fooling me. He blanked his face again but it's too late. I had seen it. Hangeng was hurting. Hurting bad. He acted like all this rejection didn't bother him but it was obviously eating him up.
 
    "You shouldn't have said anything," hangeng said suddenly.
 
     "What?"
 
      He looked at me. "You wouldn't have to go through this."
 
     I blinked. What? Had I gotten it wrong? Was he...was he hurting because I was being rejected? Geez, this guy. Now who's the hopeless one? I sighed, taking his hand. He shot me a questioning look but I ignored it, forcing him to follow me.
 
     "Move," I told the girls sitting on our spot. "That's our seat."
 
      The girls looked nervously at one another, then at hongki who finally made an appearance. Jessica stood beside him, eyes wide. She looked like she wanted to say something but kept shut.
 
      "Move," I repeated. "Now."
 
     "heechul," hangeng said, "don't..."
 
     The girls got up quickly before he could finish his protest. "You," I pulled heechul and made him take his seat. "Sit." I took my place beside him. No one said anything, glancing at one another, probably trying to figure out how to react. I snorted. Let them try something.
 
     Hongki took his seat opposite from us. He looked at me then at hangeng then back to me. "S'up."
 
     I nodded to him. "Hey."
 
     Hangeng turned to the girl sitting on his other side and smiled at her. "Hello, Taeyeon ."
 
     Taeyeon's eyes widened, blushing. She looked around the table then back at hangeng. I stiffened and waited to hear what she'd say. She better not say anything that would offend him...
 
    "Hi, hangeng oppa," she smiled. "Welcome back."
 
     Jessica sat next me. "Hey, oppa."
 
     "Hey."
 
     And just like that, conversations started again. It still felt awkward on the table and most of them still avoided talking to us, but still, it was something. Baby steps. I glanced at hangeng. He glanced at me and smiled.
 
    I gave him a wolfish grin and winked. 
 
    "Eunhyuk hyung~ do you know you look like the main cast of a movie?"
 
      "....."
 
       " See? Rise of the planet of the apes? You see this monkey here? It's the exact replica of you!! " 
 
    ".....kyuhyun if your trying to act cute and be nice so you can have my strawberry cake...It's a no"
 
    "Damn"
 
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
Kyuhyun: *pops out of nowhere* hey everyone!!~ kyuhyun here. As you can see Chingu isn't here...I don't know why though but heechul hyung said he will have to do something about her so yeah.. Anyway here's another chapter for you guys--
 
Chingu: thanks kyu!~ bye kyu~ 
Okay, hello guys!! Its me! You miss me? No? Okay...well I guess This will be my last double update ever T^T. Oh yeah curious why I double updated? Hehehe well because I love you guys and your lovely comments!! That's why!!! I love every bits of your comments it made me soooooo happy that I have decided to update ^^ see how i love chu guys? :3 
 
 
Okay so anyway this is being long and I have to go now cause its late here *sleepy eyes* so yeah...give me more love and comments and lets see what will happen neh? ^^
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________