Bombing confession

School's Biggest Scandal

~Heechul's  POV~

 
 "I'm gay."
 
I choked on my sandwich, wheezing when a piece went down the wrong pipe. Gasping, I grabbed my sprite, opened the top and chugged the soda down like there was no tomorrow. The liquid burned my throat but that didn't stop me from emptying the half full bottle in one go. All the while, Hangeng, my best friend since the third grade patted my back like he hadn't just said something life altering.
 
"You're," I wheezed, "what?"
 
His solem face didn't change expression. "I'm gay."
 
I coughed, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. 
 
"Is this some kind of joke or something? Is there some sort of hidden camera here?"
 
"heechul there's no place to put a camera"
 
I gaped at him. "Dude, you're not gay."
 
"Yes. I am."
 
"No. You're not."
 
"Am."
 
"Not."
 
Hannie stared at me, expression bored.
 
I shook my head. "No way you're gay. There's no way your like our other friends"
 
      "Yeah? Why's that? And why can't I be like our friends? Your okay with them aren't you"
 
I stood and glared down at him. "You're Hangeng!" He lifted up a brow but didn't comment.
 
I pointed at him. "YOU! Where ever you go girls follow and go gaga over you. Other than me and the others. Which i still can't believe they found you more attracted than the rest of us, maybe because-"
 
"heechul your point?"
 
"oh yeah forgot about that..." then continued
 
", yesterday I found some lacy underwear in the back seat of your car!"
 
He shrugged. "It's not mine."
 
"Of course not! It means some chicks snuck it in there as an invitation! , dude, they even labeled their name and phone numbers on the tag!"
 
"Which you kept," he said drly, "I'm sure."
 
I snorted. "Hell yeah I did."
 
He sighed. "Chullie, all that doesn't change that I'm gay."
 
"You're not gay."
 
"Yes," he looked up at me, face serious, "I am."
 
I groaned. "Dude, that's ed up."
 
"I can't get it up for girls," he confessed casually, like he just revealed something that was normal for healthy young men our age.
 
"Okay...so you haven't hit puberty yet."
 
He shot me another dry look. "I hit puberty when we were eleven."
 
I glared at him. Yeah, that was something I'll never forget. The bastard hit puberty way before I did. Heck even that evil maknae beat me to it. I was almost left behind if it wasn't for my determination. "Okay, who did it?"
 
"Did what?"
 
"Who converted you? Tell me the bastards name and I'll put some hurt on him. Its kyuhyun isn't it or the eunhae couple! those two are really gonna get to me. Them and kyuhyun"
 
He sighed again."No one converted me. Not kyuhyun nor the eunhae couple"
 
"Some one would have had to," I insisted. I punched my right fist to my left palm. 
 
"Come on, tell me so I can beat the crap out of him or them for putting ideas in your head."
 
      "Chullie, I wasn't converted. I think I was always gay."
 
I winched at the word. "Dude, stop saying that! You're not gay!"
 
"Just because you deny it doesn't make it less true."
 
"Bull!" I went on me knees and leaned towards him. 
 
"Are you saying that if I spank you right now and whip you good you'd be cause I'm a guy?"
 
He lifted a brow, clearly amused. "Where would you get the whip?"
 
"Not the point, smart ."
 
He smiled, a smile that looked almost sad and tired. "Chullie, I'm gay."
 
"UGH! Stop saying that."
 
"Gay."
 
I glared at him. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"
 
Hangeng, that , let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah, I kind of am. You're reaction to things are always amusing."
 
"Well, I'm so ing glad that I can amuse you."
 
"It's not like I'm any different from before."
 
"Yeah, cause you're not a ."
 
His eyes hardened, turning cold. "Don't say that word."
 
"What? I can say gay but not ? What's the ing difference?"
 
"Don't push me, Heechul."
 
"."
 
"Heechul."
 
"."
 
 I felt the blow before I saw it. I should have expected it since I knew I was being a complete , something in me had wanted to hurt him but it still came as a surprise. His fist shot up and connected right on my jaw, sending me tumbling back on my . Hangeng stood and loomed over me.
 
"Ouch," I winched, the blood off the corner of my lip. 
 
"For a you sure can throw a hard punch."
 
"Get up," he growled.
 
"No thanks," I said, laying on my back and spreading my arms wide open, 
 
"I kind of like it down here."
 
"You're a , you know that?"
 
My lips twitched. "Guess you would know, right?"
 
He muttered something that sounded like "pain in my " before sitting down beside me. I ignored him for a minute, staring up at the blue open sky. It would have been a perfect day hanging out in our Gym's roof top if someone hadn't just dropped a bomb on me.
 
"So....you're....really gay?"
 
"I said so, didn't I?"
 
 I frowned. "What about all those girls you slept with? They keep bragging about how you just keep going and going and going..."
 
"Lies. I rejected all of them."
 
"Damn. So you're a ?"
 
"Yeah."
 
Well hell.
 
 I lost my ity before him after all. Guess that's something I can rub in his face. "Man, this is so not cool."
 
"Are you digusted with me?"
 
"...we do have Bi friends too and I accepted them"
 
"well that's because we already know it from the very start and they somehow act as guys at school and we can hardly see them act all sappy at each other" 
 
"well do you accept my you know..."
 
 I made a face. "Er...well this isn't something that I can accept all of a sudden since you dropped it on me like a bomb. It will take some getting used to."
 
"Do you want to break up?"
 
"Dude, that just sounded like we are in some kind of homo relationship."
 
"You know what I meant, chullie"
 
I sighed, tucking my hands under my head. "Yeah. I mean no, I'm not going to end our friendship just like that. We grew up together. We're the two musketeers, remember? Those other Bi are also the same but you get what I mean"
 
He chuckled, laying down beside me. He tucked his hands under his head and stared up at the sky along with me. "Yeah."
 
"Hey."
 
"What?"
 
"You were everyone's-well except the others and me cause I'm more of an idol than you- friggin Idol, man. They said you slept with half the girls in school. You know how much hero worship you're getting from the guys? Specially the Freshmens?"
 
"Yeah, well it's not true. And please remind me some other time why we decided to go in this horrible school"
 
"I know that. Now. And sure" There was a minute of silence before I cleared my thoat. Okay, I was dying to ask. 
 
"Hey...have you...you know..."
 
"Slept with any guys? Like what the others does?"
 
"Uh...yeah."
 
"No, Heechul."
 
I sighed with relief. Man, that was something I would have had a hard time getting over. I might have even needed theraphy. 
 
"Hey."
 
"What, Chullie?"
 
"You don't look gay."
 
There was a minute of stretching silence before he replied with,
 
"Thanks...I guess."
 
"Hey."
 
He sighed. "Yes, Chullie?"
 
"See that cloud over there?"
 
"Which one?"
 
I pointed. "There."
 
 "Yeah."
 
"Doesn't it look like a ?"
 
"Chullie?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"You're a pain in the ." I laughed.
 
Oh, I was laughing now but don't make any mistake...I wasn't going to give up. My best friend, just told me that he was gay. The whole school would go up in uproar if they found out this newest scandal and our school loved a good scandal. What would happen to his reputation?
 
Bull.
 
There was no way in hell that I was just going to let that slide. Oh no, because I was going to try my damnest to bring him back from the "path of no return." He said that he hadn't slept with any guys yet right? That meant that I still had a chance, he still had a chance to be normal again.
 
It's awful how I didn't get to help my other friends from going to that path, it's all those eunhae couples fault, they started this whole up and now everyone else is bi. But that's okay I grew to be okay with it lessen the moans sometime we hear at their house and. Sometime's they make out in public somewhere other than school, so their reputation like us won't be ruined. Now that I think about it we never really talk about it, them being bi and what do they do to the girls that's been asking them out.
 
Yup, I thought, glaring at the sky. As his most closest friend it was my duty to look after him. He may think that this was all ing peachy keen but he had another thing coming. After I'm through with him...he's going to love women again.
 
Count on it.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chingu: Hey y'all! Welcome to my first ever story. I think I'm going to have fun writing this. There's so many ways I can write it. Hehe You know what to do! 
 
Subscribe/Comment/ Vote 
 
la de dah! XD