Are you sure homoness isn't contagious?

School's Biggest Scandal

  

 ~Hangeng's POV~
  
  
 As his lips descended to mine, I panicked.
  
       Before he could make contact I reached out both hands and caught him under the jaw and pushed. Caught by surprise, Heechul tumbled back on his on the sand. Taking advantage of his confusion, I scrambled up and tried to get away.
  
      No way I was going to let him do that to me again!  Kiss me then pretend it never happened. Dealing with that type of pain again is just too much. Heechul is just too much, shameless bastard. One minute he says it's not right kissing guys and the next he's kissing me himself! What? Did he think I was a saint? Contrary to popular belief, I'm not. I'm just a man.
  
     Who's in love with his idiotic best friend.
  
     "hangeng!" He snapped, "come back here!"
  
     "Go yourself, heechul," I shot back without turning. I should have because I would have known he was right behind me, preparing to tackle. My body jerked forward as he tackled me from behind and for the second time in five minutes we were back on the sand struggling.
  
     "Hold still!" He hissed.
  
     "Damn it, heechul! Get off of me!"
  
     "Stop ing cussing! You don't cuss!"
  
     "What? Are you the only one allowed to?"
  
     We kept struggling, cursing at one another in breathless voices. Through the middle of it I wondered what the hell we were doing? What's fighting on the sand going to do? Nothing, just embarrass ourselves when someone spots us fighting like two buffoons.
  
     "Ouch!" I cried out, "Damn it heechul, my shoulder!"
  
     He froze. "Your shoulder? Where that punk's ball hit you?" heechul scrambled back a little. "What, is it bothering you? Why didn't you say anythi-"
  
     I kneed his stomach before he could finish. Gasping, he dropped back, clutching his stomach with a painful moan. Guilt instantly set in at my small deception but quickly pushed it back. He deserved a good punch in the gut.
  
     I tried to stand but before I could heechul's hand shot out and grabbed my ankle and pulled. I slipped on the sand with an oath. Without thinking, I kicked back and connected with something.
  
     "Ow!" heechul hissed, ", man, you hit my face."
  
      I pushed myself up without looking at him, ready to walk away and just leave him there but I hesitated. Damn it! Why couldn't I walk away? Why am I always caught in his gravity? For once why can't I be the one to let go?
  
     "hangeng?" I heard him say behind me quietly, "I think there's sand in my eyes...I can't see."
  
     Closing my eyes, I sighed. I counted to three before turning around and kneeling in front of him on the sand. "Stop rubbing your eyes, you'll just  make it worse."

 

  
     "." He kept rubbing and blinking. "That burns."
  
     I grabbed his hands to keep him from rubbing again. "Stop that. Look up and let me see." He looked up and blinked several times. His eyes were already red from his constant rubbing. I slapped his hand away when he tried to rub again. "I said stop."
  
     "But it hurts like a son of a ."
  
     "Rubbing it will just iritate it more, idiot."
  
     He squinted at me, blinking. "Then what the hell do I do?"
  
     "Hold still." I took his face between my hands and blew into his eyes. "Now blink. Stop." I blew into again. We did this several times until his vision became more focused.
  
     He grasped my hands on his face. "Are you sure homoness isn't contagious?"
  
     There he goes again.
  
     "No, heechul. It's not."
  
     "Then why do I have an urge to kiss you right now?"
  
     I stiffened as our eyes locked. "I don't know."
  
     He stared at me, redish eyes searching my face. What was he looking for? Before I knew what he was doing he reached out a hand and traced a finger down my cheek.
  
     "How come," he began, "how come when I think of kissing you or you kissing me...it doesn't disgust me?"
  
     "I don't know."
  
     He lifted himself up and brushed his lips against mine softly. I watched him, body petrified on the spot. But my heart...my heart wouldn't stop racing. Heechul pulled back and frowned with confusion. "How come when I DO kiss you it doesn't disgust me?"
  
     I closed my eyes. "I don't know, heechul. I don't know."
  
     "Do-," he hesitated, "do you hate it?"
  
     "When you kiss me?"
  
     "Yeah."
  
     I opened my eyes and answered honestly. "No."
  
     Heechul adjusted himself to his knees, facing me. He took my face into his hands and leaned down. His lips lingered above mine before giving me another feathery kiss. I didn't close my eyes, I didn't want to miss any of it. Any of the confusion and pleasure crossing his  feautures as he kissed me.
  
     He pulled back and smiled sadly. "I must have caught something...because I've become addicted to kissing you."
  
     Dear shisus...his honesty was killing me.
  
     I looked into his eyes, wondering how he had developed this feelings for me. I knew he was telling the truth, heechul's eyes never lied. As hot tempered  and impulsive as he was...he was also honest....sometimes a little too honest. Maybe not always to himself...but with others, his feelings and thoughts were always bare.
  
     Was this my doing? He had been confused about this whole situation from the beginning. Had I confused him so much that he doesn't know his own feelings anymore? Was what he felt towards me really attraction or something else? Heechul had never been easily influenced by others. He always walked his own path but with me...with me, I always had an influence over him. Had I mistakenly influenced him to develop feelings for me through his confusion?
  
     Had I forced these feelings on him? And if I was honest with myself, I have to answer the ultimate question...
  
     Would I be selfish enough to take advantage of it?
  
     "Hey?" heechul's brows furrowed with concern. "Are you okay?"
  
     I nodded. I was too afraid to speak.
  
     "Can I-" he hesitated," can I kiss you again?"
  
     My eyes widened and before I could hold it back, I laughed. "What?" He asked, "what's so funny?" I shook my head, shoulders shaking with laughter. 'Can I kiss you again?' He asks. Idiot. We're already this point. Does he really need to ask anymore?
  
     I sighed, chuckling. "heechul, what am I going to do with you?"
  
      "What are you two doing?"
  
     At the sound of the voice, heechul and I broke apart. Alana stood a couple of steps behind me, eyes wide. Jeesica, Tiffany, yoona, seohyun, sooyoung and sungmin stood beside her, grinning. Slowly, heechul and I stood, dusting the sand off our jeans. Neither of us answered her question.
  
     "What's going on?" Alana blinked, confused. "If I didn't know better I thought I saw you two..." she trailed off closing .
  
     "What did you think you saw?" sooyoung asked her slyly.
  
     Alana shook her head. "Nothing. Never mind. Hangeng oppa, come on. Let's go back to the party."
  
     "He can't," heechul said, "cause he's going back with me."
  
     The girls except for alana grin widened.
  
     "Going with you?" Alana blinked. "Where?"
  
     Heechul didn't answer her. Instead, to my shock, he took my hand and pulled me to follow him. We brushed past the girls, headed towards the parked cars. Where was he taking me?
  
     "Where are you taking him?" Alana snapped, following on our heels. "Hey!"
  
     Heechul stopped and looked at her. "We're leaving."
  
     "What? Why? The party's just getting started!"
  
     He glanced at me. "hangeng and I need to talk."
  
     "About what?"
  
     He glared at her. "Geez, woman, what's up with you? It's none of your damn business what we talk about." She gapped at him.
  
     I stepped in between them. "What heechul means to say is that we're sorry but we're going to leave early to..." I shot him a questioning look, "talk."
  
     "Why can't you guys talk here?"
  
     "Just leave them alone," sungmin said, taking Alana's arm.
  
     "Yeah," the girls agreed, jessica taking Alana's other arm. "Let them...talk." they shot us a wink.  Sungmin mouthed us that he will just tell the guys as they dragged Alana back, ignoring her protests.
  
     "Come on," heechul said, taking my hand again. I stared at our linked hands, confused.
  
     "heechul, where are we going?"
  
     He walked up to my car and gestured to me. "Drive us back to the cabin."
  
     "Why?"
  
     He made a face. "I...I wanna see something."
  
     "What?"
  
     "Geez, dude, just friggin' drive us there and I'll tell you on the way."
  
     I took out the keys from my pocket and disabled the alarm, unlocking the door. Heechul opened the door and slid into the front passenger seat. Frowning, I walked around the car and opened drivers side and slid in. He didn't say anything as I started the engine. He still didn't say anything when I drove the car away from the beach and into the road.
  
     After five minutes of silence I had enough.
  
     "Why are we going back to the cabin, heechul?"
  
     He hesitated before shrugging. "Because no one is there. They're still at the beach."
  
     I stared at the road. "So...you wanted to be alone with me."
  
     "Yes."
  
     "Why?"
  
     Again he hesitated. He didn't seem too sure about what he was doing but wanted to do it anyway. "Cause."
  
     "Cause what?"
  
     He leaned against his seat, slumping his shoulders. He stared out the window with concentration, looking to be in deep thought. Whenever he had that look on his face, I knew he was seriously considering something.
  
     "heechul?"
  
     "How did you know you were a homo?"
 
    I nearly swirved off the road at his sudden question. "W-what?"
  
    He glanced at me. "When did you first realize that you were a homo?"
  
    "Stop saying that word."
  
     "What? Homo?"
  
     "Yes. It's annoying."
  
     "Fine. When did you first know that you were...gay?"
  
     My hands tightened at the wheel. I hadn't really cared about him saying 'homo'. I was used to him saying that by now and knew he didn't mean any offense. It's just the way he is. The thing was...I didn't want to answer his question. I needed time to make up an excuse. I'm reluctant to tell him the whole truth just yet. He may have developed certain "feelings" for me but I didn't want to chance it. This dream, this hope could come crashing down on me any minute and I didn't want my confession caught between us if or when it happened.
  
     "hangeng?"
  
     "What?" I snapped.
  
     "When did you?"
  
     "Why does it matter?"
  
     "Because I want to know."
  
     I swallowed. "I don't know. I just knew."
  
     "All those girls you went out with before?"
  
     "They never mattered."
  
      Because they had just been cover ups to hide my true nature. How could I have known that they'd fabricate very exaggerated ual scenes between us? I've never slept with any of those girls but they claimed to have slept with me, probably for popularity. Still, I never denied nor confirmed the rumors. My mistake.
  
     "heechul, what's this all about? Why the questions?"
  
     "I...I think I may have caught it."
  
     "What?"
  
     "Homoness."
  
    "Damn it, heechul. I told you you can't catch being gay."
  
     "Then how do you explain what happened back there huh?"
  
     I didn't comment.
  
     "I wanna see how bad I've got it."
  
     I took my eyes off the road to glance at him for a second. "What?"
  
     He shifted uncomfortably on the seat. "I wanna know how far I...I don't know. I just wanna know how far I could go with you without being disgusted." What?
  
    "You...you're saying you want to...to experiment?"
  
    He shifted again. "Maybe."
  
    "You think that would prove if you...'caught' being gay or not?"
  
     "Yeah." He made a face. "Well...it sounded better in my head."
  
    "heechul."
  
     "What?"
  
     "You're an idiot."
  
    He shot me a crooked grin. "You've been telling me that since the 3rd grade."
  
    "Good, because I'm right."
  
      Rash and impulsive. Heechul will never change. Of all the things...I shook my head at his ballsiness. I never thought that he'd end up with that type of conclusion. Still, once he made up his mind that was that. He faced his feelings with straightforwardness that only a guy like him could pull off. I smiled wanly. It was that honest side of his that drew me to him.
  
     After fifteen minutes of silence I parked my car in front of the cabin, turning of the engine. As soon as I did heechul opened the door and stepped away, quickly walking up the patio steps. Reluctantly, I followed him, locking the car and setting the alarm back on before I did.
  
     He picked up the potted plant next to the door and took the key taped under it. Silently, he placed it back and unlocked the cabin door. I followed him in, dreading his silence. Maybe...maybe he had changed his mind. I didn't know whether to relieved or saddened.
  
      He walked straight into our room and threw off his shirt. I paused by the door. He glanced back at me and frowned. "Well?"
  
    I blinked. "Well what?"
  
    He gestured to the bed.
  
    "heechul, you can't be serious."
  
    "I am."
  
    I shook my head. "You're being impulsive again. Just think and sleep on it. Tomorrow you might be glad that you did."
  
    "No," he said firmly, "I wanna know tonight."
  
      I looked at him. "Don't. You're going to regret it. I know you will."
  
     "Well I won't know a damn thing unless I try."
  
      "Maybe you're just confused-"
  
    "I know what I want, hangeng. And what I want is to know just how far I am to..." he looked away. "I want to...I want to see if what I'm feeling is real."
  
     And it seemed that the only way he knew how was to touch me.
  
    He looked at me, jaw clenched. "Look, will you help me  or not?"
  
    I stared at him. It's not that I didn't want to. It's just...an old saying popped in my head and I chuckled. Will you still respect me in the morning?
  
       "heechul?"
  
      Something in his voice caught me. And maybe it was the way he was looking at me, standing there shirtless and proud. He looked determind and yet...if I rejected him, it looked like he would be hurt. And I didn't want to hurt him. Even if it's me who's going to be hurt in the end.
  
     I'm pathetic.
  
     Silently, I took off my shirt, tossing it on the floor. Heechul watched me as I walked to the bed and sat down on the edge. We stared at one another, waiting. Waiting for what? Me? I was waiting for him to point and laugh at me. To say it was all a joke on his part. But it never came. He just continued to look at me, eyes tracing my features, my body. I looked away as felt my body respond to his gaze.
  
      "Maybe..." I hesitated, "maybe we should shower first."
  
    "No," he shook his head. "This is fine."
  
     I focused my attention out the window. We hadn't even the lights. The glow of the moon streaming through the window was enough to light the dim room. Enough to give us light to see each other. Could he see the expression on my face? Was I doing a good job hiding my fear? My excitement? My guilt and shame?
  
     From the corner of my eyes I saw heechul shift, then walk towards me. He knelt down before me ont he edge of the bed. Still I didn't look at him.
  
     "Can I...can I touch you? J-Just to see first..." 
  
     I shrugged.
  
    Hesitantly, he reached out a hand placed his palm against my chest. He kept it there for a few seconds. From the corner of my eyes, I watched him frown.
  
     "Dude," he said. "Your chest is flat."
  
     I smacked him and glared. "Idiot! That''s because I'm male! Did you expect me to suddenly grow s?"
  
    He rubbed his head and grinned up at me. "Finally got you to look at me."
  
    I felt my eyes softening. I chuckled. Really, what am I going to do with this guy?
  
    Heechul took his hand back and frowned. Standing, he walked to the closet and dug through his bag. I watched him, wondering what exactly he was searching for. He turned and walked back to me with several books in his hand.
  
    "What's that?"
  
     "heerin's homo comics."
  
    I lifted a brow. "And what are you going to do with them?"
  
    He sat a couple of them on the bed but kept one in his hand. He flipped through it, brows furrowing. "I'm trying to see how we should start this. Look, what do you think of this position?" He pointed the at the page to me.
  

 

     Seriously? He was going to look through his 'homo comics' for guidance? I snorted. Then my snorts turned to chuckles...then my chuckles turned to laughter. Honestly, this guy never ceased to surprise me.
  
     "What?" He asked, face serious. "Why are you always laughing at me?"
  
     I kept on laughing until I let my back fall to the bed with a sigh. Heechul climbed on the bed and hovered about me. He placed his hands on either side of me and stared.
  
     My brows lifted. "What?"
  
    "You've been laughing a lot more lately."
  
    "It's cause you're a clown."
  
    He smiled. "I think your cool princely attitude is breaking. What will the girls in school think?"
  
    I used his favorite noise and snorted. "Why does it matter? Most of them believe I'm gay now."
  
    Heechul's smile vanished and again he had that look of concentration. "Hey...how do we start this? Maybe I should look at the comics more."
  
    "No," I shook my head, drawing him to me. "You don't need those. I...I'll teach you."
  
     With those provocative words, this time, it was me who kissed him first.
  
  
  
  
     ----------
  
 Heechul: oh mai god! What the hell is this chapter?! Why am I the one that always gets hurt when me and hannie fights?! *glares*
  
 chingu: No reason :3
  
 Hangeng: Im sorry my beautiful chullie *pulls in a kiss*
  
 Chingu:...um...>.>
  
 Heechul: what's your problem? *lifts a brow*
  
 Chingu: *blushes* well...*coughs up awkwardness * its seems that Something will happen to you guys next...
  
 Heechul: *snorts* yeah so?
  
 Chingu: um, hello?~ Im only fifteen. How the would i know about gay ? ^_~
  
 Heechul: um, hi?~ there's a thing called P.O.R.N, Gay to be precise.
  
 Chingu: O.O!! Ew! *throws random things at you* your gross!
  
 Heechul: what?! Yah! Grow up would ya, your fifteen already. Shouldn't you have matured when you were thirteen already? 
  
 Chingu: my self is not our subject. And for the record you BOTTOM!
  
 Heechul: *glares* No. I. Do.  Not. Bottom.
  
 Chingu: *snorts* dude face it, you bottom, hangeng tops you. Deal with it, and besides 99.99% percent of the Hanchul shippers says you bottom.
  
 Heechul: *growls* this is all your fault! Your making me me bottom!! *throws knives and hammers at you*
  
 Chingu: shut up! And besides no one told you that you can top. You inly said it to yourself that you will top, which in reality will bottom. *bites your arm*
  
 Heechul: ow! did you just bite me?! 
  
 Chingu: *rolls eyes* duh~
  
 Heechul: *menacingly walks closer to you* I'll kill--
  
 Hangeng: hey heenim stop torturing the brat, and come here. *grabs heechul's arms*
  
 Heechul: *whines* hannie, let me go!!
  
 Chingu: yah im not a brat! *pouts*
  
 Fishy, Heechul and hangeng: yeah you are!!
  
 Chingu: arghafackalafwcwuqbdkqbdoqbwoanwocyqbdo!!! 
  
 Hangeng: chullie stop squirming and just go to our room so we can....talk *smirks*
  
 Heechul: *stops and smirks sultry* then why didn't you just told me hannie I could have eagerly lead the way *winks*
  
 chingu: ugh, you guys are making me sick just go already =.=
  
 heechul: pssh, your just jealous :P
  
 Chingu: *mimicks* :P  Well my dear readers see you next week~ :D