Dense Heechul is a funny obtuse heechul

School's Biggest Scandal

 

~Hangeng's POV~
 
 
They wanted to play volleyball.
 
      I sat on a bench, relaxing against it as I watched shindong, Kibum and the rest our friends set up the net. The girls looked cute in their colorful two piece bikinis, laughing and shrieking whenever one of the guys would try to pick them up to dump them in the lake. As for the guys, we had already stripped our shirts off, enjoying the feel of the warm sun hitting our backs. Someone had joked about wearing speedos but thankfully we opted with just wearing swimming trunks.
 
       "Heechul you !" kangin and jessica shrieked when heechul hit them with a water balloon. I smiled to myself when kangin picked up a stick and chased him around with it, while jessica went to the others, sulking, and cheered for kangin to hit heechul. Everyone laughed, watching heechul dodge his blows as he taunted him. Sunny and hyoyeon turned the radio up louder, jumping on a long log as they sang along with Miley Cyrus' song "Party In The USA".  Sooyoung joined her on the log, bumping their hips together as they sang and laughed.
 
    "Woot!" Changmin clapped his hands and whistled, "shake it baby!" yunho and minho joined him, slapping his back as he continued to cheer for the girls. Shindong and kibum was the ones actually doing any work, fixing and adjusting the volleyball net to make sure it was secure. Seohyun, the last female member of our group who had arrived today tried to help him but she kept getting distracted by Heechul and Kangin who was chasing each other in circles around her.
 
     I watched all this with a smile forming on my lips. Everyone seemed to be having fun even though we weren't the only ones in the lake. Parents with their children swam in the lake along with couples. Other teenagers were running around, blasting each other with nerf water guns. The smell of BBQ drifted in the wind no matter where you turned. Today was just a day where everyone wanted to enjoy themselves.
 
     My eyes drifted to heechul. Kangin must have successfully hit him with one of his water balloons because his dark hair was now damp, beads of water dripping down. His wet skin glittered under the direct touch of sunlight and I found myself fascinated by how his muscles flexed as he moved, fascinated with the way he ran a hand through his damp hair to keep it from blocking his eyes.
 
      As if sensing my gaze, he looked up and our eyes met. He sent me a boyish grin, the smile reaching his eyes. I found myself smiling back. His attention broke away from mine when jessica threw another water balloon at him. Laughing, he dodged it in time, picked the water filled balloon up and threw it back at her. Jessica gave out a girlish shriek when it splashed against her bare leg. 
 
      Justin Bieber's song "Baby" blasted on the radio and the guys groaned, shouting for the girls to turn off the radio or change the station. I chuckled when Heechul dodged kangin and jessica and joined Sooyoung, hyoyeon and sunny on the log. Everyone burst into laughter as he started singing along with them, even doing a little goofy dance.
 
      "Baby baby baby oh," Heechul sang, causing Sooyoung to shriek with laughter when he pretended to hump her, pumping his fist back and forth along with his hips. "Like baby baby baby oooh," he pointed to her, "thought you'd always be mine!"
 
    Hongki cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted, "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." Heechul turned and flipped him off. Whilst taeyeon who is the oldest girl in our group gave a stern look on him and said "heechul don't you dare taint my babies!" yes she's like leeteuk, only a less nagger....wait why do i sound like heechul when saying that? Nah~ its true anyway. I grinned, shaking my head at them. It was like everything was back to normal. Like what happened on the last few days never happened.  If only that was the truth.
 
    Heechul may be avoiding mentioning what happened between us last night but I'd never forget. The feel of our lips pressed against one another, the taste of him...that's something I could never forget even if I tried. Lying in his arms last night, I couldn't get much sleep. I spent most of the time just watching him sleep, feeling like a ert. And when he had wakened this morning I was already in the shower, letting him have time to himself.
 
    I sighed. Apprently during that time he had decided to just pretend it had never happened, acting like normal. And that hurt.
 
    "Hey, are you alone?"
 
    I glanced up at the feminine voice with the slightly thick korean accent and found a girl smiling down at me. She was pretty and knew it, wearing a very skimpy red bikini that barely covered much of anything. She flipped her long wavy dark hair back, sliding on the bench next to me. She wasn't the first girl to approach me today with the same flirtatious manner but she certainly was the most provocative.
 
     She looked like she was of a mixed race, and not a hint of asian to be found...possibly an exotic combination of African American and Caucasian. Her wavy hair, tanned caramel skin and well developed body had most of the male population on the lake staring at her. I didn't blame them. She was beautiful.
 
    "Hi," she smiled sensually, reaching out a hand towards me, "I'm Alana." 
 
    "Hangeng," I said, shaking her dainty manicured hand.
 
    "Hangeng," she purred, "I like it."
 
    I grinned. "So does my Mother, apparently."
 
   She laughed, throwing her head back then tilting her head to the side. Her eyes fluttered at me. "A guy with a sense of humor. I like that too."
 
      I chuckled at her obvious approach.
 
    "So," Alana said, edging closer, "is that your group?" She nodded to my friends direction. "I saw you watching them."
 
    "Yeah," I nodded. "They're friends from school."
 
    "What school do you go to?"
 
    "We're not from around here," I said, evading her question. "Just here for the weekened."
 
    "To have fun?"
 
    "Seems that way."
 
    "Hm," she smiled, gazing at me. "I like to have fun too."
 
    I lifted a brow at her but didn't comment on that. She looked like a girl who liked to have fun. Possibly too much fun. I've dealt with Alana's type before and they never lacked attention. Those thoughts brought Hyuna to mind. She was suppose to have been here at the lake with us.
 
    "How old are you?" Alana asked, curious.
 
    "twenty one," I answered. "You?"
 
    "Twenty three." She lifted up a delicate brow. "your my dongsaeng"
 
    I laughed at that. "Not in a few months."
 
    "Am I too old for you?"
 
    "You're only twenty three, and, "I added, eyes roaming her with appriciation, "you hardly look old."
 
    That had her smiling widely. She leaned forward, brushing against my arm. "Are you hitting on me?"
 
    Actually enjoying myself with her boldness, I leaned forward and grinned at her. "I know beauty when I see it."
 
    Alana chuckled. "you have good eyes and taste." She leaned even closer. "And also an accomplished flirt. Are you a play boy, Hangeng?"
 
    The people in school seems to think so, I thought with dry amusement. "No."
 
    "Liar," she chuckled again, brushing a hand lightly on my arm. "Hangeng, I think i like you."
 
    "Isn't it too soon to tell?"
 
    Her eyes twinkled at me. "I have good taste." She reached out a hand and lazily dragged a finger down my jaw. "And I know beauty when I see one."
 
    Both my brows shot up." Touché."  
 
   "hangeng hyung!" I heard Sungmin scream, "Watch out!"
 
    We both looked up in time to see a soccer ball hurling right at us. Alana squeeked and shrank into the bench, grabbing my arm tightly. On instinct, I grabbed her and pulled her against me, using myself as her shield. I winched as the ball hit me on the shoulder and bounced off. I could have made an attempt to catch the ball but once Alana had grabbed onto my arm it was already too late. Shielding her was all I could do.
 
    "hangeng!" leeteuk hyung shouted, running to us. "Are you okay?"
 
    "Fine," I said, drawing Alana away from me. I eyed her. "Are you okay?"
 
    She smiled. "I am now."
 
    "Little runt!" heechul shouted, picking up the soccer ball and threw it at a boy standing a distance from us. "Watch where you're kicking this!"
 
    "Ow," Annie poked at the reddening mark on my shoulder, "that had to hurt."
 
    "You poking at it isn't helping, Annie," I said with dry humor.
 
    "Let me see," heechul said as he made his way to us.
 
    "It's nothing," I glanced at the mark, "I'll live."
 
    "Still," he said, grabbing my arm and jerking me off the bench. "Let me see it."
 
    I sighed and waited til he finished examining the bruising skin. His lips thinned with displeasure. "That little punk."
 
    I jerked my arm back. "I told you it's nothing. I'll live. I'm not a girl, Heechul." I looked at Alana. "Good thing it didn't hit you."
 
    "Yeah, thanks to you." She laughed. "If not for you I'd be probably be sporting a big bruise on my face, the imprint of a soccer ball."
 
    "You should put ice on that," Heechul said, making another attempt to examine it. I smacked his hand away. He seemed to think that putting ice on everything cured it.
 
    "It's fine. Leave it alone." I'm getting pretty sick of him treating me like I was female. I didn't give a damn about some small bruising. It'll go away with time.
 
    Heechul glowered at me. "I'm just trying to help."
 
    "I don't need your help."
 
    "What the hell crawled up your and died?"
 
    I glared at him. "Stop being a pain in the . If I say I'm fine, I'm fine. Got it?"'
 
    He stared at me for a couple of seconds before sneering. "Bastard. Fine, do whatever you want." He turned and stomped off furiously.
 
    "Oh my," Alana said, watching Derek.  "who was that?"
 
    "Heechul," I answered absently.
 
    "Well, he's a cutie." Her lips formed a sensual smile. "Pissed off, but a cutie."
 
    "He's taken," Jessica and Sunny said quickly. They shot me a guilty look and I sighed, shaking my head.
 
    "Aw," Alana pouted, "well that's just too bad." She linked her arms around mine. "But at least I have you, my hero."
 
    Jessica pretended to gag, earning a stern look from me. She stopped, rolling her eyes at me. "You know, "Alana began, "there's a beach not too far from here. My friends and I are having a little American Luau there tonight. You should join."
 
    "We'd love to," Kyuhyun answered for me. "Thank you so much for inviting us."
 
    Alana shot him a look, eyeing kyuhyun up and down. She seemed to beamed up when she saw his face. 
 
    "and what's your name hottie?" she gave a flirty smile on him, kyuhyun grimaced in disgust unnoticeably whilst I heard a throaty growl from sungmin.  
 
      "Im sorry to inform you...which i am not. But he's taken already" ryeowook told her with a scowl. Alana just scoffed silently.
 
        "really? Too bad...but you know you can just dump her I have a feeling that Im much more better than--" 
 
         "shut up you stick up wrench, now like kyuhyun oppa was saying, thank you for inviting us to your party" seohyun bit off. While we were surprise on how she did that, seohyun was the youngest girl in the group and we never hear her cuss. She must be pretty pissed off with her.
 
Alana glared at her and was about to say something but she shrugged it off "Whatever, i still have hangeng here And you can bring your little friends too if you want hangeng oppa"
 
    All of them sneered at her. Especially from the girls.
 
    That's when Heechul decided to come back carrying something in his hand. "Here," he shoved it angrily at me. "If you're not going to put ice on it at least use that." He turned and stomped off again.
 
    I stared at my hand. The girls and the guys leaned forward to get a good look at it and covered their mouths, smothering their laughter. Except for leeteuk who only face palmed and hongki who was consoling him by patting his back. Heechul had given me a piece of half frozen steak that we had intended to BBQ later. Apperently he had deemed it good enough of a replacement for an icepack.
 
    "That idiot," I muttered under my breath but I couldn't stop a slow smile from curving on my lips.
 
****
 
    
 
~heechul's POV~
 
 
 
"She's all over him!"
 
    I glanced dryly at Jessica and sungmin. They were standing next to me on the small Hawiian themed bar in the middle of the beach. They looked ready to tear somebody's head off. We had arrived at the Luau that Hangeng's hot new little friend invited us to about half an hour ago and since then Jessiva wouldn't shut up about hangeng being "taken" from me. While sungmin...i really don't know i heard from donghae that, that american girl flirted with kyuhyun who is disturbed really, right now he's just in his room playing starcraft with changmin. Where the hell did they got to play? Well the brat sneakily brought it with him.
 
 
    "Look at her," sooyoung growled out of nowhere, "wrapping her skinny little arms around his like he belongs to her."
 
    "You're skinny," I pointed out just for the hell of it.
 
    "That's not the point," she snapped, glaring at me. "Aren't you worried? That bimbo wont stop pawing your boyfriend."
 
    I winced at the word "boyfriend" but they didn't seem to notice. They were back glaring at hangeng's direction. "Just leave them alone, girls. Let the guy have his fun."
 
    Them three gapped at me. "heechul!" jessica hit my arm, "how can you say that? You'd let hangeng oppa have an affair behind your back?"
 
    I shurgged, taking a swing of the beer bottle in my hand. I wiped my mouth and looked at them. "It wouldn't be behind my back if I know about it. Besides, she's hot."
 
    This time sooyoung smacked me. "Jesus woman," I glared at her. "Would you girls stop hitting me every sixty seconds?" sungmin chuckled silently beside me.
 
    "Well stop being an A-hole," sooyoung huffed, jessica crossing her arms. "You know you don't mean any of that. You're just upset that hangeng oppa got mad at you earlier."
 
    I snorted, taking another drink from the bottle. If anyone was the A-hole around here it was hangeng. Getting mad at me just because I had been worried about him. If the jackass wanted to ignore me all day and hit on a hot pot well then he can go right ahead. No skin off my nose. Hell, she's welcome to him. Maybe she could turn him straight again.
 
   "I don't like her," seohyun popped up next to Sungmin who nodded. "She's a ." yoona who also came out of nowhere added.
 
    "Well you four should feel right at home with her," I muttered under my breath, earning me another hit both on my arm this time by yoona and seohyun.
 
    "You better do something," yoona said, "that chick's on the hunt."
 
    "And hangeng is the first on her list," jessica added.
 
    "Way to show your faith in hangeng, guys," I mocked, "you're true friends."
 
    Sungmin rolled her eyes. "Hey, I wouldn't put it past her to drug him."
 
   The girls nodded in agreement.
 
    "Pfft," I rolled my eyes. "Girls, you four watch too many teen dramas. And sungmin...i don't really need to know"
 
    "Hmph!" sungmin rolled his own eyes. "Don't come crying to us when hangeng oppa dumps you for her. He's probably bi, not gay." yoona said.
 
    I chuckled, looking over the roaring bonfire at hangeng and the hot chick draped on his arm. They sat on a log with other people, talking and laughing around the bonfire about something I couldn't hear. The chick, Lanie? Lola? Lana? What ever the heck her name was stood, pulling on hangeng's arm, trying to get him to get up and dance with her.
 
    Hangeng shook his head and glanced over the fire at me. I flipped him off. Take that, bastard. He rolled his eyes and ignored me. And you know what? That seriously pissed me off.
 
    "See," jessica said slyly, following my gaze, "he's already ignoring you for her."
 
    "Soon," yoona popped up next to me, making me jump, "soon he'll just leave you."
 
    "Would you two shut up?" I pushed myself off the bar. Friggin' nosy females. Yap. Yap. Yap. Damn irritating.
 
    Jessica and yoona glanced at one another then smiled sweetly at me. "Ah, so you are jealous. Good."
 
    "I'm not jealous."
 
    "I think you are," yoona wiggled her brows.
 
    Man, what the hell was wrong with these chicks? Were they like heerin and loved homo stuff? I shivered at the thought of these three actually getting together one day. Straight men beware.
 
    "Look at her," jessica snapped waving a hand, "she's...practically him!"
 
    To humor her, I followed her flapping hand and saw that hangeng had given in and stood up to dance with Dana. I frowned. Or was it Shauna? Anna? What the hell was this chicks name? I blinked, squinting at the bomfire. The chick had her hands on hangeng's , practically squeezing them.
 
    "Shameless hussy," tiffany, who came out of nowhere, hissed. What the hell is wrong with girls and their ninja moves of popping out of nowhere?!
 
    The only shameless hussy around here was hangeng. That er. I'm happy for him and all to be grinding against that banging body but what the hell? Aren't we suppose to be going out or whatever? What the hell was he doing messing around with someone else? The more I thought about it the more it was starting to really bug me.
 
    . It's not suppose to bug me. What the hell am I thinking? Shaking my head, I turned around to the bartender. "Hey, I need another drink. Make it a big one."
 
    "You don't need a drink," tiffany said, 'What you need to do is drag that hussy off of hangeng oppa. He's too nice to tell her to back off."
 
    I snorted.
 
    "Oh my god!" yoona covered , "look at her! She's trying to kiss him!"
 
    I'm not going to look, I told myself. I'm not going to ing turn around to look. It's none of my business. Girls are meant to be with guys and guy with girls. What the hell was that saying? God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve?
 
    "She kissed him!" jessica cried. They sent me a pitying look.
 
    "Damn!" I slammed my fist against and swirled around. I bumped passed people, ignoring their glares. What the hell am I doing? I thought as I reached hangeng. I grabbed his arm and jerked him off Dana.
 
    "heechul?" hangeng frowned, "What are you-?"
 
    "Hey!" Jana snapped.
 
    "Sorry, Lanie," I muttered to her, dragging hangeng away, "I'm borrowing him for a sec."
 
    "My names Alana!"
 
    "Whatever."
 
    "heechul," hangeng hissed, "let go."
 
    I ignored him.
 
    "heechul!"
 
    I managed to drag him far enough down the beach away from the festivity before he shoved me back. "What the hell is wrong with you, heechul?"
 
    "No!" I shot back, "what the hell is wrong with you!?"
 
    He gapped at me. "Me?"
 
    "Yeah, you, ! Aren't you suppose to be dating me? What the are you doing hitting on another chick?"
 
    He blinked. "What? Weren't you the one who kept saying to find myself a girl and turn straight? Weren't you the one-"
 
    "Don't ing throw my own words back at me!" I shoved him.
 
    He stumbled but caught him self then shoved me back. " you, heechul. You know what? I'm tired of you. Tired of this whole bull."
 
    "Where do you think you're going?" I grabbed his before he could turn away. What the hell? Was he just cussing? He must be angry enough to actually cuss. Hangeng hardly ever used profanity. That's my job.
 
     "Let me go," he growled, "I mean it heechul."
 
    "Oh yeah? Or what?"
 
    His fist flew at me and I dodged it. His other fist came flying after the other but this time I caught it. Before he could do anything else, I tackled him to the sand. We hit the ground, cursing at one another. Hangeng got a couple of good blows to my ribs but I managed to pin him down. Out of the two of us, I was the stronger one.
 
    "Get the hell off of me," he snapped, shoving.
 
    "Shut up, cheater."
 
    He stopped struggling and gapped at me. "What?"
 
    "You heard me, you adulter. Our friends know we're going out but you were practically making out with someone else in front of me."
 
    "We're not going out!"
 
    "They dont' know that!"
 
    "Why the hell would you care anyway, heechul?" He glared at me. "Didn't you say I was better off with a girl? Hitting on another woman is what straight guys do right?"
 
    "Yeah," I snapped, "but don't hit on them in front of me, damnit!"
 
    His eyes widened. "What!?"
 
    Aw hell.
 
    Instead of answering, I just gave into the ing urge and kissed him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------
 
Chingu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW YEEEEEEAAAAH *wiggles brows*
 
Heechul:....
 
Chingu: you naughty boy heechul ;)
 
Heechul:oh mai god could you please stahp?! 
 
Chingu: kissing hangeng like that, but really i thought you would bottom >.>
 
Heechul: *snorts* please, i never bottom *smirks*
 
Hangeng: hey heechul!
 
Heechul: hannie!! *runs and jumps at you*
 
Hangeng: O.O! *catches you* yah! Give me a head start before doing that!
 
Heechul: oh just shut up and kiss me.
 
Hangeng: *leans closer*...
 
Chingu: *holds up video camera, recording the whole thing while eating popcorn* oh my god their gonna kiss!!
 
Hanchul: *didn't get to kiss and breaks away*
 
Hangeng: *awkward* 
 
Heechul: *fuming* 
 
Chingu: yah!! Why did you two stop?!?! 
 
Heechul: so i can tear you limb to limb! Come here you little !
 
Chingu: eep!! Fishy help me!
 
Fishy: shush!! Just keep going and don't stop or else he'll kill you *recording the whole thing*
 
Chibgu: wahh!!! T^T but still i don't regret it :D this video will totally be posted in tumblr, facebook, youtube, twitter, photobucket, instragram--
 
Heechul: no you won't! 
 
Chingu: ahh!! *runs faster* somebody stop this psychotic diva!
 
Heechul: Your the prychotic one here!
 
Chingu: Im hu--ahh!! *trips* 
 
Heechul: ha! Serves you right! *sits on you* 
 
Chingu: no het off of me!! *squirms*
 
Heechul: Shut up! *flicks your forehead*
 
chingu: hey! *pouts* 
 
Fishy: *places the camera infront of you* now do your message.
 
Chingu: could you atleast get him off of me?
 
Fishy: *smiles kindly* No.
 
Chingu: =.=, fine! 
Hey dear readers!!!! Yes i am a bad author nim cause i made our hanchul fight *sobs sobs* but hey at least heechul kissed hannie! *tries to dance happily but failed* *sigh* anyway Im sorry if i took a long time to update....again >.>....but...I guess you guys know that by now that I am really a slow updater...Im sorry u.u I mean ive been ignoring my other stories too as well. So yeah I promise now that I will update this story every once in a week....yeah I will do it. For the sake of your hanchul feels for this story :) So expect me to update next week~ and if your guys give lots of wncouraging comments I might uodate by wednesday~ No joke I promise :3
 
Subscribe and give me lots of comments~ x3