The school's scandal

School's Biggest Scandal
The school was in an uproar about a recent scandal.
 
      "Did you hear about Hyuna?" donghae asked us as we walked out the boys locker room. The rest hummed in acknowledgment, I was a different story.  
 
"No, what about her?" I asked flatly, everyone looked at me weirdly.
 
"Yah! If you dimwits don't answer me this next second I'm gonna shove my foot on your as-"
 
"Okay we'll tell you!!" kyuhyun cut him off shivering at the words heechul almost finished.
 
"hyung, she got knocked up!" shindong said.
 
      I snorted. "And that's a surprise because?" Everyone knew that pretty red headed Hyuna was like a gas station were truckers stop to pump gas then leave. Crude way of putting but hell, it's the truth. As hot as she was, I'm glad I was never tempted to put my pump anywhere near her.
 
      "The whole school's talking about it." donghae said.
 
      "Yeah? That for her." I answered not really caring.
 
      Kyuhyun grinned, wiggling his brows. "I wonder who the father is."
 
      I smirked at him. "Maybe it's you. Didn't you go out with her a couple of months ago?" sungmin stiffened but glared at kyuhyun after a few moments. 
 
      Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "No way it's my kid! I heard she's just three weeks pregnant!" just then the atmosphere suddenly became intense, so thin that you can cut it with a knife. All of us looked at kyuhyun in wide eyes. And about now sungmin has filled tears in his eyes.
 
"K-kyuhyun..." sungmin croaked out.
 
"No s-sungmin it's not what it sounds like....aish heechul hyung!" kyuhyun shouted as he chase the now crying sungmin. 
 
"heechul" leeteuk gave me a disapproving look.
 
"what???" I asked him, he just shook his head rubbing his temple muttering something in between me being a pain in the .
 
"Hey kibum I bet you 100 won that those two will make out after school" donghae said proudly. Kibum snorted.
 
"lunch time for 500 won" kibum smirked. 
 
"I bet 50 won that my hae is right" eunhyuk butted in everyone snorted at the pathetic cheap monkey.
 
"we bet you 150 won that kibum is the winner between those two" shindong retorted. Eunhyuk gulped visibly but agreed anyway.
 
"prepare your money monkey!~" kangin sing song teasingly.
 
"I give up on you guys" leeteuk facepalmed.
 
"shut up old man" I said he shot me a glare I just flipped him off.
 
      "Hey," Ice princess Jung Jessica popped up next to me, wrapping her arms around my left arm. Girls had a habit of doing that around me even if they were just friends like Jessica. Like I was their friggin' balance pole or something. "Did you guy's hear about Hyuna?"
 
      "We just told, heechul. She must be freaking." donghae said the others nodded.
 
      "Know what I heard?" jessica shot me a look, smile secretive.
 
      "I'm sure you're going to tell us," I said, giving her my own look.
 
     "Shush, oppa, you're no fun! You're suppose to act excited and interested about juicy gossips like this." she pouted. Ugh. It doesn't even suit you!! 
 
      "It has nothing to do with me," I frowned down at her, "so why the hell should I care?" the others snort a laugh.
 
      "Anywaaaay," jessica rolled her eyes, "I heard that she's going to confront her baby's daddy today."
 
      Kangin whistled. "You're kidding"
 
      "Nope," she shook her head. "My friends cousin who is friends with Hyuna's friend told them and they told me."
 
     I rolled my eyes. Girls and their little "connections". Pain in the . You can't even take a decent leak around here without someone's "friend" or "sister's cousin" knowing about it.
 
      "So who's the father?" Leeteuk asked her.
 
      She shrugged. "Hyuna wouldn't tell anyone. Probably because she's going to face him herself today in school."
 
      "Unlucky bastard," I said, shaking my head with pity at the poor guy who was about to be in a whole lot of drama. Pregnant girls are bad news. What the hell was a for if people weren't going to ing use it?
 
      "Oooh, there's Hangeng oppa. I wonder if he heard. Oppa!" Jessica waved, jumping up and down to get his attention. "Oppa! Over here!"
 
      Hangeng stepped out his class and looked up. I nodded to him and he nodded back before turning around to say something to someone walking out the classroom from behind him. It took me a second to realize that it was that priest of a  horse. Choi Siwon.
 
      I glared at their direction, flexing my hands. Those two really irritated me. I mean, did they have to stand so close just to friggin' talk? If they kept this up, people are going to start talking and they'll be the next big scandal. Even if he doesn't look it, they'll eventually find out that hangeng liked cream filled twinkies compared to a slice of cherry pie...if you catch my drift.
 
      "Well there's a sight you wouldn't usually see," Kibum said flatly but you can sense that tiny speck of irritation in his voice if you listen well.
 
 "since when did Hyung and Siwon-sshi become friends?" ryeowook asked making the others jumped in surprise.
 
"yah Kim ryeowook stop being a total creeper like your creeper of a boyfriend" eunhyuk hissed. 
 
      "They're not friends," I growled.
 
 
   
"Oooh," Jessica grinned
 
"someone is jealousssssssss."
 
"who's jealous??" yesung butted in making the others jump again in surprise.
 
"could you please stop being a total creeper you two!!" kangin hissed. The two just shrugged. 
 
"where have you two been anyway?" shindong asked.
 
"oh, Wookie was helping me with something for homework in the library" yesung said his poker face on. Pfft~ yeah right. They sure did something but not about homework.
    
  I snatched my arm back from Jessica's hold. "Shut up, pipsqueak."
 
      She made a face, puckering her lips. "Aw, is widdle Heechul jealous that his best friend might be taken away?" She lifted herself up to her toes and reached out to pinch my cheeks. "That's sooo cute!"
 
      "Stop that!" I swatted her hands away. can be so damn annoying. One reason why I never dated her.
 
      "Heads up," Donghae nudged my shoulder, "they're headed this way."
 
      I looked up and sure enough hangeng was walking towards us with that damn Siwon right next to his side like he belonged there. Damn it. That was my spot.
 
      "Hey," Hangeng nodded to the guys and Jessica.
 
      "Hi, I'm Siwon," Siwon bowed. 
 
      "hi kibum-sshi" he smiled at our kibummie.
 
     "h-hello" woah woah! Hold up! Did our cold kibum just stuttered...and he's freaking blushing?! 
 
About now all of us watched as kibum blushed and muttered something about going somewhere and he'll just meet us at lunch time. 
 
      "o-Kay~ so siwon-sshi how did you and our kibummie know each other?" ryeowook asked.
 
      "we have the same classes together and we got paired up in our chemistry project." 
 
      "ohh..."
 
      "Hi!" Jessica shoved her hand in front of siwon. "I'm Jeesica."
 
      Siwon smiled. "Hi." He shook her hand. "Nice to meet more of Hangeng hyung's friends."
 
      "Yeah, yeah," I muttered, bumping him back out the way to take my place on Hangeng's right. "Move it."
 
      Hangeng frowned at me but didn't comment. Yeah, he better not start with me. I've left him alone for a whole week, tolerating his little "outings" with siwon in the name of "friendship" but I was starting to get really pissed. That thin thread of my patience was going to snap one day and let's just say that I really hoped for Siwon to be around for me to use as a stress reliever.
 
      "So," Jessica said excitedly, "Oppa, did you hear the latest gossip?"
 
      "No," Hangeng smiled wanly at her, already knowing how She operated. "But I'm sure you're going to tell me."
 
      "Weeeeeeeeeeel, Hyuna's pregnant! And there's talk that she's going to confront her baby's daddy today." 
 
 
                                                                                                      ---
 
 
      "What's this?" I snorted as we started to walk towards the crowded cafeteria for lunch, "SNSD?"
 
      "Or DBSK," yesung added.
 
      I shot him a dry look.
 
      "I can't wait to see who it is!" jessica was practically bouncing to the cafeteria. 
 
"Think it's Hyunseung? The school quarterback?" ryeowook guessed.
 
      "Or Kikwang, the basketball captain," Paul said.
 
      "Or Dong Woon, that foreign exchange student from Greece."
 
      "Or GD, the swim team captain."
 
      "Or Mr. Park, the Chemistry teacher." All eyes turned to Jessica. She shrugged. "What? I heard she got with him too."
 
      "Is there any guy that she hasn't slept with?" Siwon said, attempting to joke.
 
      I glared at him. "Yeah, you." hangeng smacked me on the back of my head before I could even dodge it.
 
      "Ouch!" I cried, rubbing my head. 
 
      "Geez."
 
Jessica giggled.
 
   We entered the noisy cafeteria, making our way towards our table. We had a reserved spot for ourselves and the rest of our friends that no one else would dare to sit on unless they were in the "in" crowd. Sure enough we spotted the kyumin couple secretly being all mushy and fluffy-
 
"awww men~!" the eunhae shouted and everyone just laughed at them.
 
Oh and kibum is here already also, smiling in satisfaction as he know that he won.
 
      "Hey!" They greeted us, hangeng and I and others took our places on the table. The two lovers quieted down and eyed siwon, probably wondering what the hell he was doing here with us.
 
      "He's with me," Hangeng said, nonchalant. And that was all it took. The rest just accepted him into the circle. I glared at siwon. I really can't stand him. And what the hell is Hangeng thinking? What? Was he showing off his little boy toy now?
 
      "It what happened to Hyuna," someone was saying. "I wonder if she's really going to talk to her baby's father today."
 
     "What I'm interested in," someone else joined in, "is who the father is. Poor er."
 
      "Oh! Oh!" Jessica clapped her hands. "I got an idea! Process of elimination!"
 
      All eyes were on her again.
 
      She rolled her eyes. "You know, we make a list of all the guys she had been with so far and eliminate the ones who can't possibly be the father." 
 
For the school's Ice princess she sure is random.....or just stupid.
 
      "And how the hell are we going to do that?" Someone called out. 
 
"For all we know she could have been with someone outside of school. Someone we don't know about." Everyone nodded in agreement.
 
      "I know a shorter way," kyuhyun joked, "let's make a list of all the guy's she didn't sleep with." Everyone on the table laughed besides me, Hangeng and Siwon. And of course sungmin who gave his stupid boyfriend a good slap on the head.
 
      "OMG!" Jessica squeaked, "look! She's coming here!"
 
      HyunA stopped in front of our sudden quiet table. Two of her best friends stood behind her, arms crossed. We all remained still, waiting for her to make the next move.
 
      "Hey, Hyuna," jessica said after a long minute of silence. "What's up?"
 
      Hyuna lifted up her chin. "I wanna talk to someone on the table."
 
      Aw . You mean to tell me it was some poor bastard on our table that fathered her baby? Well that . Wait. All the dudes here are GAY!!!! How the ing ery did she got pregnant to them?!?!?!?!
 
      "Oh?" Jessica her lips nervously, glancing at the guys. "So um...who do you want to talk to?"
 
      Hyuna's eyes landed on me. My own eyes widened. What the hell was she looking at? Oh hell no. She better not pin that on me. I never even touched her! Then her eyes slid from me to the guy right next to me.
 
      "hangeng oppa, we need to talk."
 
      Suddenly, it seemed like the whole damn cafeteria grew silent, all eyes on our table. Hangeng's face was an expressionless mask as he stared at her. What the hell was going on!?
 
      "I-I think it's time for you to man up and face your responsibilty," Hyuna continued, bottom lip quivering. "I'm pregnant."
 
      "Congradulation," hangeng said slowly in his broken Korean.
 
      Hyuna swallowed. "I mean...you're the father."
 
      I stood, slamming my hands on the table. "That's the craziest I've ever heard!" Hangeng couldn't be the ing father! It was impossible...unless he had lied to me.
 
      "I'm not lying!"  she shouted back. "Three weeks ago we were at hongki's pool party remember?
 
      Yeah, I think everyone remembered that night...or probably not. We pretty much got wasted, taking advantage that Hongki's parents had been out of the country in Paris taking their Honeymoon.
 
      "Well hangeng had taken me into a room and we...we..."
 
      All eyes landed on hangeng. He still sat there, face expressionless and cool. I mean what the ! Wasn't he going to say anything? Wasn't he even going to ing defend himself? Or had all he had told me about being gay and was just a lie? A cover up knowing that hyuna could possibly be pregnant.
 
     My hands tightened into fists at the very thought of it. "Well," I snapped at him, mustering every control I had not to punch him. "Is she telling the truth? Is she Hangkyung? Is she!?"
 
      Hangeng looked at me. "I'm not the father of her child."
 
      "Stop lying!" Hyuna shrieked. "Remember that night!? Remember how we woke up in the same bed together the next day?"
 
      Oh . Some of us remembered that. We had bumped into them walking out a room...
 
      "Nothing happened that night, Hyuna. I took you there because you were too drunk to walk and passed out. I stayed there with you because you wouldn't let me go." Hangeng glanced at her then locked his eyes on me. "I must have fallen asleep there but I know nothing happened. Believe me."
 
      I stared at him. Believe him? Looking into the seriousness in his eyes...I believed him. Well kind of, I was still having my doubts.
 
      "Stop lying," Hyuna sobbed dramatically, letting her friends hug her. "I know we did it!"
 
      He looked at her then. "That's impossible."
 
      "Why the hell is it impossible?" One of her friends spat, "you've practically slept with almost all the girls in school!"
 
      Hangeng sighed. "Another impossibility."
 
      "Why is that huh?"
 
      Oh . I shot him a look. He better not do what I think he was about to do. No way in hell was he admitting that he couldn't have possibly slept with Hyuna because he was gay. The others looked at me, hangeng and Hyuna. But when they looked at hangeng confusion was written on their face. Oh yeah hangeng did never mentioned him being gay to the others yet.
 
      "He's telling the truth," Siwon said suddenly, standing. I glared at him. He obviously knew what hangeng intended to do. The others looked at siwon.
 
      Hyuna's other friend sneered. "And you know that how?"
 
      "Because-"
 
      Oh .
 
      "We are-"
 
      Oh .
 
      "G-"
 
      "Because he's with me," I blurted out, cutting Siwo  off. All eyes were suddenly on me. I swallowed. What the hell am I doing?
 
      "What are you talking about?" Jessica asked, completely at lost. Probably everyone was.
 
      "I mean...that baby can't be Hangeng's because...he's with me."
 
      "He wasn't with you that night," someone pointed out.
 
      "No," I shook my head, "I mean..."
 
      "heechul," hangeng stood, "don't. You don't have to do this."
 
      I looked at him, then at siwon. Yeah, well if I didn't do it then he will. No ing way I'm letting that happen. I looked at Hyuna. "hangeng can't be the father to your brat because he's going out with me."
 
      Gasps.
 
      I kept my face on hyuna. "We're...lovers."
 
      "Hot damn!" I heard someone yell and it sounded suspiciously like my little sister. "I knew it!"
 
      Suddenly, as one, the whole cafeteria burst into chaotic voices excitedly trying to talk over one another. I looked at hangeng and he looked back at me, shaking his head sadly. While the others was like a fish gasping for air- oh wait no that was just donghae choking.
 
      Well...guess there's a new high school scandal after all.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chingu: Lol wut?? @_@ I'm sorry!!! ;A; for taking too long to update ;3;
 
Heechul: *snorts* no your not.
 
Chingu: lol yeah I'm not XD- ehh?? Yah no im not!! I really am sorry!!
 
Tao: She was busy reading some Taoris stories!!!
 

Chingu: Tao!! ^O^-ehhh???? Yah! I'm not!! Okay maybe a little but I was really busy!!!

 
Kris: Tao what are you doing here?
 
Chingu: *O* Taoris!!!!! *spazzes*
 
Kris and Tao: >.>....
 
Heechul: -facepalm- please forgive her, she didn't took her pills today.
 
Tao:.....o-Kay~.....gege buy me Gucci~ 
 
Kris: No Tao....
 
Tao: b-but please!!~~ *insert buing buing*
 
Kris: *resisting*....No is no tao!
 
Tao: *starts to tear up*
 
Chingu: *watches while eating popcorn*
 
Heechul: what the are you doing??
 

Chingu: shhhh!!! *goes back on watching taoris*

Kris: no Huang Zitao
 
Tao: *cry like no tomorrow*
 
Kris: .....
 
Tao: *sobs*
 
Kris: OKAY!!! Fine!
 
Tao: *grins* yey!!!!! Let's go gege!! *drags kris to Gucci store*
 
Chingu:*squeals and faints due to excitement*
 
Heechul: =_=