The First One To Know

I Don't Want To Call Him Brother-in-law

[Back to the Present]

My days are now filled with schedules, performances and fan meets. An idol's life is definitely tough, and I just had to keep on going. I was staying alone in a small apartment that the company provided; my parents' house was in Incheon, too far away from the SM building. And i couldn't stay in Unnie's apartment either, the company has strict restrictions on who we are with, and what we do. Currently, my best friend Eun Ah is my manager. She's the most wonderful person I know, keeping my life in check and encouraging me in whatever I do.

"Jang Miiii... there's something wrong with you ever since Jong Hyun-sshi congratulated you in the waiting room. Tell me what's going on." Eun Ah pestered me while we were on the way to the destination of the next schedule, which happened to be the Star Golden Bell recording set.

"There's nothing.. trust me." I mumbled. "I need to get sleep , Eun Ah." "No no no there's something wierd... Wait don't tell me. You--" Her doe-like eyes widened even bigger.

"Soonnie. You like him, don't you?"

"Don't 'Soonnie' me."

"Yes!~ I knew it! You like him! You're blushing so much, Soonnie! Well, he's a good catch, Soonnie...."

"Aish! Keep it down!" I grabbed a small pillow that we kept in the car and threw it at her.

"Yah Shin Soon Kyung I'm DRIVING. You better stop throwing things at me if you want to live. Besides, there's only two of us here. No one else knows, right? Does Se Kyung Unnie knows?"

Since Eun Ah was my best friend since a long time ago, she was also close to Se Kyung unnie, and addresses her the way I do.

"No she doesn't. She'd kill me if she knows. I'm only 16... And you obviously know the company doesn't allow this kind of stuff." I sighed.

Eun Ah sighed too. "Yeah. I'll keep the secret. Don't worry, Soonnie. Someday he'll see you. Don't torture yourself too much, kays?"

I smiled, being grateful to Eun Ah for being my best friend. "Eunnie I love you."

"Duh. I know."