Fun

I Don't Want To Call Him Brother-in-law

 

- A soft toy

- A pair of museum ticket stubs

- A photograph from a place high up

- A receipt from a five-star traditional Korean restaurant

- A photograph of a real dinosaur fossil

- A traditional Korean handicraft

- New outfits for both of you (Jang Mi and Jong Hyun)

- Napkins from a western restaurant

- A pair of movie ticket stubs

- A pair of ice-skating ticket stubs

 

 

Now we've completed two items on our list, and approximately 6 hours to do the rest. Charmander used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth as we walked carefully out of the restaurant. Can't risk tripping now, we've got a mission to complete! I took out the slip of paper, now rather crumpled, and read it again although I swear I've read it a million times already.

Charmander leaning over, breathing down my neck. God, I hope I don't blush.

"What's next?" He asked.

"A movie?" I asked, jabbing at the last point on the list.

"Agu's not using her brain again!" He chuckled. This is getting on my nerves. Charmander is definitely not gifted academically, (MinHo told me) but he seems to have tons more common sense than me.

"Now what?" I stomped gently on his foot.

"There's no specification that WE must watch the movie! Let's just get the stubs from couples exiting the cinema!"

...oh. Right. "Sometimes if you put your brain to use, you're actually quite smart." I admitted. "So I guess we'll do the same for the ice-skating tickets, then. We can't skate with our legs like this."

"Duhhhh. Well, let's go slowly and enjoy the sights here then, since we're already saving time. I wonder what made the instructor think of such a ridiculously fun game." He waved his arms around.

"Being stuck here with me is fun?"

"Yeah. You don't get to do this often either, do you?"

"Who in the right mind has been in our situation before?! I think we can create a new world record: The first people to be leg-cuffed together and sent to Lotte World because we kept on playing the fool in a recording studio."

~~~~~

Loote World is actually an amazing place, there's so much things to do here, it's like a mini country on its own. Charmander and I took many pictures, things were so cute and pretty. We found the official mascots of Lotte World, Lottie and Lorrie, and took pictures with them too. We were like kids in our own wonderland, fascinated by everything we saw.

"Let's buy that! and that! Oh, that one too!"I squealed when we were in a speciality shop that sells the Lotte World official merchandises. "The soft toy can be struck off the list now!" Charmander said as he picked up a small Agu soft toy. "The real Agu for my Agu! HAHAHA! Let's go pay up then!"
 

We came out proudly from the shop with many plastic bags in our arms. These are supposedly gifts for SHINee and other labelmates. Charmander took the Agu soft toy out, and stuffed it into one of my bags.

It became his first gift to me.

~~~~~

We finally reached the cinema entrance, waiting for couples to stroll out. We've flipped a coin and it was decided that Charmander is going to be the one asking them for the stubs.

"There! Over there! That couple!" I pointed to a pair of lovebirds who walked out slowly from the cinema's swinging doors. Charmander almost ran to them, but suddenly remembered that I was cuffed to him, so he slowed down and we walked swiftly before they got out of sight,

"Ahem.. Excuse..Excuse me, but can we have you movie ticket stubs?"

The man cocked an eyebrow. "Ticket stub? What for?"

"We're playing..scavanger hunt and we really need the stubs. Please?" Charmander tried his puppy look. I could see that the girlfriend couldn't take her eyes off Charmander. I snickered. Then the man seemed to realise it too, and he threw the stubs at Charmander. "Take it and go!"

"Ah, Thank you!" Charmander bowed ninety degrees and I did the same. The man had to literally drag his girlfriend away. The effect of Charmander's puppy face...tsk tsk.

I caught one of the stubs in the air, and Charmander got the other one. "Okay, done! Let's go!" He said cheerfully.

I stared at the ticket stub, after reading it for a moment, my eyes grew wide. "Wait,Charmander! We can't bring this back! They... they..."

"What? Why can't we? I've even tried the puppy technique.." Charmander said as he crossed his arms.

"No no no we really can't! Read the stub!" I the stub at his face and pointed to a rather small print.

Charmander looked visibly shaken after he read it.

"THEY WATCHED A MOVIE?!!!!" He screamed.

 

 

 

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long D: As a punishment I know I've lost suscribers.... And I'm even more sorry for lousy titles... Any ideas on how to improve on that?

peperomin pics`