Stuck

I Don't Want To Call Him Brother-in-law

Jong Hyun was there, waiting patiently until I ended my practice. I had pleaded so hard with Eun Ah, but she wouldn't even let me go off a second earlier. So I found Jong Hyun squatting down outside the door, rubbing his legs from standing so long. Poor thing.

"Okay, let's go." He tried to up. But I guessed his legs went numb so he went sprawling on the floor.

"Aigoo, Jong Hyun, are you okay?" I immediately went over to help him up. "Heh... my legs.. I guess I'm getting old. But I'm okay, just help me to the studio quickly, If not the music instructor might think of more ways to punish us already." So with me half-supporting Jong Hyun we walked as fast as we could to the music studio.

It felt comfortable. At least I was someone he could lean on.

 

~~~~~

"Oh yes, both of you are finally here. Okay let's sit on the sofa, conference-style."

We went to sit on the comfortable grey sofa at a corner of the studio.

"Both of you... lack chemistry. It's crucial, especially to slow, romantic songs like the duet you're singing." The music instructor then paused dramatically. "So, in order for you to develop this special bond, I've come up with the perfect way to train you."

Jong Hyun looked at me uneasily. He then turned back to the music instructor. "So you mean...?"

"You're going to play a little game."

Game? Hmmm did I mention I could be as competitive as Min Ho-sshi?

"What kind of game?" I asked.

The music instructor took out a list from his pocket. "Well, it's simple. Find the items on this list within 8 hours."

Both Jong Hyun and I reached out and grabbed the strip of paper.

 

List of items:

- A soft toy

- A pair of museum ticket stubs

- A photograph from a place high up

- A receipt from a five-star traditional Korean restaurant

- A photograph of a real dinosaur fossil

- A traditional Korean handicraft

- New outfits for both of you (Jang Mi and Jong Hyun)

- Napkins from a western restaurant

- A pair of movie ticket stubs

- A pair of ice-skating ticket stubs

 

"This... It's impossible!" I shouted after reading the list. I was horrified."How are we going to so many places in 8 hours? Do we hitch a ride from Superman or what?"

"And to make things more interesting..." The music instructor gave a more dramatic pause than the first one. "Your legs are going to be handcuffed. Or should I say, leg-cuffed?"

The music instructor whipped out a shiny [ HAHAH I wanted to put 'SHINee'] metal handcuff and locked Jong Hyun and my ankles together.

"Tata, my dears, have fun!" He winked and ran out of the studio.

"Yah!! Come back here!" Jong Hyun stood up and wanted to chase after the music instructor, but he convienently forgot about the handcuff and I felt myself being dragged along.

"Jong Hyun! Stop! wait!" I stumbled and then fell into his arms.

 

 

 

peperomin pics`

Jong Hyun hair flip! So good looking.. sigh ^^