Ramen

I Don't Want To Call Him Brother-in-law

I bought a new hoodie, which I wore immediately to cover my clothes. I remember wearing the same shirt as I was wearing now for some CF, so I didn't want fans to recognise it. And I drew the hood over to over my face. Charmander bought new shades which he also put on instantly. Nobody should suspect anything now. After we finally got away from the shopping street, Charmander and I found our stomachs growling in hunger. I looked at my watch--"It's lunch time!"

"Okay, we'll head down to the korean restaurant then."

Walking in perfect tandum, (yes, he's still holding my hand) We picked up a site map at an information counter nearby and went to the Korean restaurant.

"We can only afford half an hour for lunch, cos there's still so much stuff on the list." Charmander said as he scanned the list again.

"It was you who wasted so much time on shopping!"

"Correction! Shopping does not waste time! It's essential for life!" Charmander pushed open the door to the restaurant and a small bell jingled. We were greeted by over-friendly staff. "Aren't they a sweet couple?" "Yeah, they will have to go everywhere together!" "I wish my boyfriend was as romantic as this.." Gosh, do all waitresses whisper so loudly?

Pssh, being leg-cuffed together is romantic?!?!! Fine. yes, it is romantic. :D My heart is still pumping wildly as I'm so close to him. Deep in my heart, I'm thanking my lucky stars for such a creative music instructor who came up with this. I'll be sure to thank him sincerely afterwards...KEKEKE

Charmander and I have to sit on the same side of the table, thanks to the legs. He picked up the menu and looked at the dishes offered. Have you all heard of the saying that men look the best when they're concentrating? Well, I felt like a magnet stuck fast on gazing at Charmander. His sculpted good looks make me wonder if he's even human. This should be how gods look like, not mortals...

 "Okay, let's eat something simple...Ramen?" Charmander's head finally turned, facing me.

I snap out of my daydream. "Uh sure... we'll have Bibimbap."

"Bibimbap...? Erm.."Charmander flipped the pages of the menu back and forth. "I want ramen.." He pouted.

Aigoo, baby, stop doing that. I'm going crazy.

"Yeah, okay. Ramen, then." Did I mention that I didn't like ramen at all? I mean, I used to eat it so often when I was young, that the mere scent of ramen now puts me off. But I can watch Charmander as he eats it. He seems to like noodles.. *takes mental note* [a/n this is true. Jjong likes noodles more than rice. I read it somewhere]

A waiter took our order (The waitresses are off gossiping somewhere. About us, I guess) and amazingly in less than a minute the ramen was delivered. "Enjoy!" The waiter told us with a smile.

Charmander picked up his chopsticks immediately and started eating the noodles at great speed. I laughed.

"Agu, aren't you hungry?" This attracted more giggles for the waitresses. "Awwww so sweet.."

"You look starving. No, I 'm not really hungry."

"Eat some! You might get gastric later!" He put some noodles on the spoon. "Open wide~ AHHH..." He sang.

I opened my mouth and he fed me.

This has got to be the best tasting ramen ever.

 

 

 

peperomin pics`