First Things First

I Don't Want To Call Him Brother-in-law

This chapter is dedicated to SHINee's Bling Bling Kim Jonghyun. Happy Birthday, jjong-saurus! Please stay happy and healthy.Help to trend #s2jjong and #blingblingday if you're on Twitter. Kamsahamnida! Shawols are united!

 

 

The first thing that we did when we reached Lotte World is to head straight for the shopping street. "Street of Youthfulness," I read quickly as we hurried in, careful not to trip over our own legs. Okay, in our mega-rush we totally forgot about putting on disguises. Showing our beautiful/handsome faces randomly on streets could be fatal, and especially as JongHyun and I are practically inseperatable now. Fans from both sides might recognise us anytime, and trust me, it'll not be a pretty sight. The fans would crowd and grab at us, and maybe JongHyun's fans might even chop off my entire leg to keep me away. Or my fans could do that to him. I shuddered at the thought. "Keep your head down, keep your head down," I mumbled.

"Hey, there's a shop selling caps!" JongHyun shouted and we walked briskly towards it.

SM town rule No 1: Caps are good. Caps are your friends. USE THEM WHENEVER IN NEED OF HIDING. Rob / steal / snatch / beg for caps whenever necessary.

Mr Lee's mantra suddenly popped up inside my head. Woah, I didn't think I was brain-washed to this extent. I bet JongHyun's thinking about the same thing...

We grabbed the first caps we could find, and topped them on our heads. "Since 'a whole new outfit' is on the list, might as well fufill it now." I told him. He paid for the caps, while the cashier eyed us suspiciously. "Jong.. wait!" I gasped, and my hand flew up to cover my mouth. I grabbed the change for the caps and pulled him out of the store.

"I can't call you JongHyun now! Fans might really recognise us!"

"That's true... hmmm, call me.."

"Charmander! It could be a nickname!' I giggled.

"Ch..Charmander? Why..?" He scratched the back of his head.

"You look like a dinosaur!" I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" He mumbled back.

"It's a too well-known fact that you look like something pre-historic!"

"YAH! YOU.. YOU...AGU! [Agu is the apple-worm/caterpillar in Lotte World, quite cute actually.]" He tried to hit my head, but I ducked in time. No, it shouldn't be considered as ducking. I was bent over, doubled up with laughter at his cute reaction.

"So now we're Charmander and Agu! Let's continue shoppinggg!" I linked his arm in mine and pulled him along.

~~~~~

I didn't expect Charmander to be such a shopaholic. "I thought Key's the diva and Umma in your group!" I whined. "Why did you even buy so much stuff?"

"Well, he's Umma, so he shops for the things in the 'needs' list. I, on the other hand, completes the 'wants' list!"

So we spent around a whole hour shopping. A total waste of time when we could have been doing the other things on our own list! I'm the sort of girl comfortable in just plain jeans and t-shirt, but JongHyun wouldn't hear a single word of it.

"When we go shopping, we do it my way! How about this dress? It's cute.."

 

PHOTO Girl group miss A [yes, it's Miss A's Suzy]

"It's not my style!" I protested. "Too short!"

"That's the whole point, Agu! A 'whole new outfit', remember?"

He smiled, and turned to the salesgirl. Lowering his head so that she couldn't see his face, he said "Wrap this up for me."

 

 

 

peperomin pics`

Being Dorky!