NO WAY OUT

MY KOREAN SWEETHEART ( 내 한국 애인 )

 

CHAPTER 5

 

 NO WAY OUT 

 

 

       “I’M glad you forgave me, dude,” Yuri beamed a smile and poured the whisky into their glasses. Taeyeon flashed a smile back and raised the glass, beckoning Yuri to toast. Yuri was following and their glass met, earning a chime sound.

       Both of them were sitting and drinking at their favorite club, but this time Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun couldn’t join them. They had their own business with their family actually.

       “You know actually I can’t be mad too long toward you,” Taeyeon shook his head as though couldn’t believe he said that. Yuri giggled.

       “But promise me, man, you won’t do kind of stupid thing again. The last thing was really terrible,” he gazed at Yuri seriously after gulping his drink. Yuri lifted both hands up.

       “Okay, okay, I promise you,” he replied seriously as well. “I’ve got my lesson anyway,” he admitted.

       “Luckily, Frank didn’t mind with my offer,” Taeyeon said after draining the rest of whisky on his glass. Then shifting her gaze toward Yuri again.

       “Of course, he had to receive your offer,” Yuri uttered. “You gave him a big deal and actually, Frank wasn’t a bad guy. I already knew him for a long time. We’re friend actually,” Yuri continued and paused for a moment.

       “He just did his job. He didn’t harm anyone. Woman – the e came to him and he helped them to meet the client.”

       “Yeah,” Taeyeon rolled his eyes. “Tiffany was really a poor girl. I hope she’s doing well now. I hope nobody ruins her life anymore,” he sighed as his thought was back to the girl. Somehow, the girl was like haunting his mind. She was like spinning around his mind. And it made him got no relax.

       “Hey, Taeng,” Yuri suddenly elbowed him, yet snapped his thought about Tiffany.

       Taeyeon followed Yuri’s gaze. He smirked when he found where Yuri’s eyes were on.

       It was a long blonde hair girl with skinny long leg and petite waist and though they weren’t able to look her face too clearly, it’s unmistakable that she was highly attractive and beautiful as well. She was standing near the bartender bar, around 50 yards from the sofa they were occupying now. Both Taeyeon and Yuri staring at the girl for some moment and they found she was giggling at something. To tell the truth, it raised Yuri’s curiosity. His heart was like flutter. An experience he had never got before. He used to be surrounded by girls and he could pick one of them just like turning over his palm. But no one – none of them could make him felt this way.

       “She’s stunning,” Yuri mumbled.

       Taeyeon couldn’t agree more.

       “Unfortunately you don’t have any idea about her,” he smiled.

       “Doesn’t matter,” Yuri replied confidently. “I’ll get to know soon.”

       “Are you crazy?” Taeyeon shook his head in disbelief. How could his friend overwhelmed by over-confidence feeling like that? She’s stranger and they didn’t even know each other and… Yuri was planning to get approach?

       “Taeng,” he looked at Taeyeon. “Trust me, a good chance would never came if we just sit and wait. We suppose to make it,” he said and smiled.

       “I know that,” Taeyeon replied. “But you really didn’t know her. Even you just met her this time. Not met actually. You stole a glimpse.”

       “I don’t care,” Yuri smiled again. “All the things I knew are I like to see her smile. He got the best of me,” he said confidently. “My heart was fluttering when I saw her. It was an unexplainable phenomenon,” he continued.

       “If you’re planning to add her on your girl collection, I strictly…”

       “No,” Yuri quickly interrupted. “No, of course not. She’s special,” he said. “Moreover, I promised you and promise myself too, I… I would change, dude. I won’t play around with girls anymore. You’re right. There’s always a first step before starting everything. I decided to be mature one,” he said seriously. Taeyeon taken aback heard Yuri’s commitment. He laughed and patted his friend’s shoulder.

       “Wow, Yul. In my life, I never expected you would say kind of hard words like that. I’m so proud of you, man!”

       But suddenly Taeyeon hushed when he caught another girl beside the blonde one.

       “Yul… Is that… her?” he whispered. Yuri look baffled.

       “Mwo?”

       “Tiffany,” Taeyeon replied briefly. His eyes were still on the girl. Yuri followed Taeyeon’s eyes.

       “Yes, it’s her. Definitely,” Taeyeon said.

       “WOW,” Yuri commented. “She was out of my imagination,” he said. “She’s really beautiful. Adorable. She’s really lucky, man… It’s you – at the night.”

       “Can’t we don’t talk about who’s lucky at the night now?” Taeyeon glanced at Yuli. He briskly got up from the sofa.

       “What is she doing here?” Taeyeon mumbled curiosly.

       “Seems both of them already knew each other,” Yuri analyzed when witnessing they were laughing together.

       “Maybe,” Taeyeon shrugged his shoulder. “Seems they’re friend.”

       “It’s a good chance to get approach, man,” Yuri followed him to stand up.

       “But you forget, she didn’t know me, Yul,” Taeyeon muttered.

       “What?”

       “She didn’t know me. It’s quite dark. She recognized me as a silhouette only, I bet. Moreover, to keep my family and company image, I gave her a fake name. I didn’t let her know who I am,” Taeyeon shook his head. Suddenly Yuri caught a sad tone inside his voice.

       “You can get approach her by just being yourself then. It doesn’t matter,” Yuri encouraged him.

       “Just linger there, build some little conversation, and let it go with the flow. I’ll show you the example,” Yuri said, full of confident. Then he stepped forward, about to get approach the blonde one. Taeyeon was trailing, about two steps behind Yuri.

       At that time, Taeyeon saw both of the girls was finishing their conversation with the bartender and about to leave the bar. And by the next time, Yuri caught the blonde one accidentally dropped something and she didn’t realize it and just walked away. Yuri hustled over the crowd to put the stuff and chase up her. It was a mobile phone actually. Seemed the girl aimed to insert the mobile phone into her jeans pocket; but the pocket perhaps too tight so the mobile phone wasn’t inserted properly and just slipped out of hers.

       “Hei, wait!” Yuri hailed but unfortunately the club was too noisy and just drowned his voice.

       “Damn, I don’t even know her name!” Yuri muttered and tried his best to call over again.

       “Wait! You dropped something!” he rushed over again.

       The girl still didn’t turn around. Finally Yuri got succeed to approach himself behind the girl.

       Since he didn’t know the girl name, he was about to grab the girl’s hand to stop her.

       And it’s so in time – or perhaps it’s called so coincidentally – the girl was tilting and…

       ... Yuri's hand touched the blonde's .

       "OOW...,"Taeyeon was holding her breath when witnessing that scene.

 

 "YOU'RE DEAD KWON YURI!" 

 

        He was muttering.

 SMACK! 

 

Indeed, it earned a handmark at Yuri's agazing redden face. In a flash, Yuri displayed a hangdong expression. And it must be hurt.

 

 "Watch your step!" 

 

            The blonde was glaring and just left dumbfounded-abashed Yuri.

       "Ugh she must be really in a stew!" Taeyon couldn't help but laugh. He knew it was really not a right time to laugh, but he really couldn’t bear it. He hustled approaching Yuri, who was still frozen from the scene. He patted his shoulder friend few times to make him recover from the situation. Finally Yuri recovered; but his hand still rubbed the red spot on his left cheek.

       “Ugh,” he groaned. “It’s very embarrassing,” he mumbled.

       “It’s mistaken,” Taeyeon said. “You’re only at the wrong time and place, dude,” he giggled.

       “Are you laughing at me?” Yuri narrowed his eyes.

       “My bad, my bad,” Taeyeon admitted, still with his rest of giggle. “But if I have to be honest, it’s funny, Yul. Sorry, I shouldn’t have laughed, but I really couldn’t resist that.”

       “Whatever,” Yuri muttered. Then he looked at the mobile phone that was still on his hand.

       “We should return it to her, anyway,” he said.

       “And make a crystal clear of this silly misunderstanding,” Taeyeon added and smiled.

 

 

       “I can’t believe I only rewarded one slap to him. I should add some more,” the blonde girl mumbled while ambling along with Tiffany.

       “But I glimpsed at him for a second, and I thought he didn’t look like deliberately touched your , Sica,” Tiffany said.

       “In which way I suppose to believe that he didn’t it on purpose?” Jessica snorted.

       “I don’t know,” Tiffany shrugged her shoulder. “Only guessing.”

       “Let’s don’t talk about the jerk,” Jessica shook her head in annoyance.

       “Anyway, are you planning to stay overnight at my house?” she lowered her tone.

       “I… I’m confuse, Sica,” Tiffany’s said in doubt.

       “What’s happening, Dear?” she asked in concern tone.

       Tiffany squinted and somehow she didn’t want to relive all of the horrible scenes again. She wanted to erase those scenes, if it’s possible. So she only shook her head and forced a smile.

       “Nothing. Is it okay if I stay at your house? I miss to chit-chat with you,” Tiffany said.

       “Oh my girl,” Jessica smiled and curled her hand at Tiffany back. “We meet every day at college and now you tell me you miss to chit-chat with me?” she giggled. “Doesn’t matter anyway,” she smiled. “I’m glad you stay,” she stated.

       “Thank…”

       Tiffany didn’t have any chance to finish her sentence as suddenly three guys with bad-intention-faces abruptly emerged from somewhere. Both girls just weren’t able to detect their presence as they were drifting into conversation before. Tiffany and Jessica stepped back few steps and practically stopped since their back met the brickstone wall. It’s officially disaster.

       They were trapped.

       The three guys shrieked of laughter and stepped forward.

       “What a lucky night, mates,” one of guy said to both of friends.

       “Two beautiful girls in a row,” the other guy added and his lips. Jessica glared at them with disgust look. Tiffany felt began tight. She’s bugging out frantically.

       “Let’s drag her to the empty house behind!” one of them commanded.

       “Hurry up! I can’t bear it anymore!” the other smirked and gulped his saliva, then quickly grabbed Tiffany’s hand and brought her body easily. The other guy did the same toward Jessica. The both girl were screaming, shrieking from fear. They were damn freaking out now.

       “Ah come on girls! Keep on yelling. It’s more,” the guy who brought Tiffany whispered and shrieked of laughter again, followed by his friends. Jessica kept kicking her leg in the air and it was just a futile effort actually.

       “Please yell as loud as you can!” he mocked. “Only devil who can hear your scream!”

       One of guy kicked the brittle door of old house and it easily opened. They put the girls down and rudely forced some pecks toward them. Now Tiffany only could sob in her surrender. She closed her eyes as she really couldn’t bear it again. One of guys forced to push his lips again to Tiffany’s; when Tiffany struggled to tilt her head, the guys slapped her rudely and Tiffany earned another shriek. Tiffany bit her bottom lips in pain. It’s hurt. And it’s hurt more as she could imagine what will happen not any longer again.

       He tore Tiffany’s shirt vehemently and since it’s kind of button clothes, it was easily ing by one hard yanking and now revealing bare chest of her, covered by a bra only.

       Jessica still did her best effort against the hoodlum. She spit out on his face and earned a hard slap from the bastard. But it was too hard to bear so Jessica lost her balance and stumbled, and her head colliding the wall.

       “SICA!!!” Tiffany cried out when she witnessed Jessica hit the wall and she muttered in pain for a second then just fell down on the ground. Laying unconscious.

 

 "YOU'RE BASTARD! YOU KILLED HER!!!!!" 

 

       The three bastards burst into dreadful laughter Tiffany ever heard. No no no. Why this happened to me? She sob again while musing. Should my life end today?

       “Baby, it will hurt a little initially,” one of the bastards brushed his mouth to Tiffany’s cheeks and it. Tiffany could smell alcohol from his gross breath. She shuddered again and closed her eyes.

       “But I promise you, you will enjoy at the end.”

       “And perhaps ask for more!” the other guy added and they were laughing together, echoing at the room.

       Tiffany let the tears running down her cheeks. She was powerless.

       She couldn’t think anything.

       “I better die afterward… I couldn’t bear this anymore…,” she mused in her misery. She knew there's no way out. There's no possibility to escape. There's no probability to get through this. She's trapped into a room of an old-empty house that noone would notice or hear anything, no matter how loud she yelled. She knew it was almost reach the end. All of hope went glimmering...

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

How is it guys? Is there any possibility for both of girl to be safe?

There's no chance anybody would find her.

If you count on luck, hmmmh, hadn't Tiffany already got her luck before?

What do you expect to happen next?

Drop some comments please :)