ERT IN THE DARK

MY KOREAN SWEETHEART ( 내 한국 애인 )

 

CHAPTER 2

 

 ERT IN THE DARK

 

 

       “Yahhh, come on guys, let’s drink!” Taeyeon was asking his friends. “Just order anything you want, please!” he said while enjoying his cocktail.

       Yuri was ordering her favourite one, no other than Patron Tequilla Silver, that belongs to the quite pricey liquor, mixed with slice of lemon slices and some salt; while Taeyeon, though actually he was a great drinker, however he preferred kind of vodka and orange juice with some than any other else of hard liquor. But sometimes he also orders Margarita, since it was containing with her favourite ingredients: 1 part tequila, 1 part Couintreau, and 1 part lime juice that were combining together.

       “Don’t get drunk, Yul!” Jiwoong was warning him, as he remembered Yuri often has had a skinful and they all just got bother with that. Last time Yuri got drunk, he just thrown up at leather back seat Hyuk Jun’s new car. Yuri was winking her eyes.

       “No worries, dude,” he was assuring. “I remember we have something to do,” he said.

       After getting some drink, four of them was hitting the dance floor. Taeyeon seemed enjoy the atmosphere which getting more merrier. They were dancing vehemently, especially Yuri, the “Dancing Queen” who would never could suprressed her desire of shaking her body whenever he heard kind of music beat like this. He was getting hotter under the circumstance and beginning to dance a little bit uncurbedly; but for some girls there, they just found it no other than very y and addictive Yuri’s dance scene. They were yelling in their excitement whenever witnessing that, then just joining it.

       Taeyeon was laughing satisfiedly when capturing that scene. “My dorky-player bestfriend will never fail to stupify the girls!” he talked to himself. “Actually he’s really perfect, if only he being little bit mature,” he mused.

       It was just another yelling from the crowd, when Yuri was beginning to pull up his shirt just to reveal his y sweat muscled body. His abs was never failed to be the one spot that make the girls crazy about. Yuri just pulled a random girl closer to him and seduced her with his killing dancing; the girl seemed almost fainted at Yuri’s athletic bare chest.

      Similar with Yuri, when it comes to dance, don’t forget to count Hyuk Jun on too, who was actually a b-boy. The only difference between them was, Yuri’s mood always stable whenever he hit the dance floor; while Hyuk Jun’s one was flexible. When he got her best mood; he could even being hotter than Yuri. Taeyeon and Jiwoong also like to dance; however not same with Yuri and Hyuk Jun, they just take it easy since they didn’t really fond with it.

       It lasted ‘til almost two hours, and Yuri just found himself was full of sweat; but he was really satisfied with the party and so did the others. They were all gathering and laughing together.

       “Once again, cheers for Tae! Long live, our brother, Taeyeon, and long live for our friendship too!” Yuri said and raised his glass, followed by the others, and they did toast together.

       “Thank you for today, guys. Let’s go home!” Taeyeon said while glancing his Tag Heuer, that showed it’s almost hit 1.30 am.

       “The night was still young, dude,” Yuri was smiling. “We had already prepared another surprise for you,” he said.

       “Another surprise?” Taeyeon was repeating.

       Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun were nodding with smiling.

       “Remember, you asked me for a surprise and I just granted it, dude!” Yuri said with his sparkling eyes.

       “Woahhhh... I don’t think you will take it serious, man!” he said excitedly.

       “Of course I will. I’m not kind of NATO, you know?” he explained. Then eyed at Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun to follow them.

       “Come on, we go to the hotel. It had already set up there,” Yuri asked them.

       Then they just walked along through the same channel as they went there by yesterday.

       “I guessed you provide me a presidential suite, huh?” Taeyeon was guessing. Yuri couldn’t hide his smirk. It’s not totally wrong, dude – he was thinking.

       “As usual, you could trace my mind, huh?” Yuri was pretending to be disappointed.

       “Ah, come on. It’s just an easy guessing. What else could be prepared at the hotel?” Taeyeon was laughing.

       “So we four will spend all the night at your luxurious presidential suite room hotel, rite? It would be great, Yul. Thanks!” Taeyeon said.

       “No. Since today’s your birthday, I provide the room specially for you,” Yuri said.

       “So, let us show your room then!” he added.

       They were walking along to the lift. Yuri was inserting the key card at the scanner hole, then pressing level 35. The lift was speeding up until reach the floor.

       They just walked until find the room at the end of the way – it’s cul-de-sac – and with well-manner style, Yuri was inserting the key and opening the door.

       “Have great night, dude!”

       Yuri was smiling widely, Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun were smiling wryly. Taeyeon were smiling back at them and entering in, then closing the door.

       “It’s automatically locked from outside, Tae. Don’t worry, it will automatically open at 7 am in the morning!” Suddenly Yuri was yelling, after assuring the door was really locked.

       Taeyeon who was still inserting the key to turn on the light at the room was shocking for a moment heard Yuri’s faintly sound. Though it wasn’t too loud, but he could absorb every single words clearly.

 

 

W-H-A-T- T-H-E -H-E-L-L- T-H-E- F-O-O-L -D-O-I-N-G???

 

 

       At the moment then he realized that Yuri had already trapped him. The key didn’t work and the room was remaining dark.

       “Dang him! I would kill him by tomorrow!” he was muttering. “He was six months older than me, but how could that guy being so childish?” he was shaking his head in disbelief. Finally he was giving up and stepping inside the very huge room.

       “I better get going sleep since the door was automatically locked,” he thought. “This is really silly game,” Taeyeon was still thinking without realizing what’s actually happening.

       It was really dark inside since all the light couldn’t be on, but lately, Taeyeon could adjust her sight, as there were some glimmers from the outside, entering through the dark window. Taeyeon was still trying to capture and recognizing some things at the room. A bathroom. A dining table. A minibar. A closet. A fridge. A big flat television. And he was still looking around when suddenly he felt a medium thing hit his shoulder.

       “What the...,” he was about yelling when he recognized it as a pillow.

 

“Go away! Stay away from me!”

 

       Taeyeon was still agazing and couldn’t make any sense of all that lunge when finally he heard a girl was screaming and yelling in frustation.

 

BUM!

 

       This time, it was kind of room service menu book that thrown away toward him.

       Taeyeon who had still dumbfounded didn’t have any chance yet to asked or released even any single word when the attack just kept continuing abruptly.

 

BUM!

“Stay away you ert!”

ert????

DUAG!

“H-hey! Stop it!”

Taeyeon finally could opened .

But

seemed it’s late...

       But the next thing that be thrown away toward him was a... bottle? Quickly he was angling, and the bottle was just missed to collide his face at the center; however it was succeedfully hitting his chin and... ugh, he could sensed sting pain there. It must be a laceration.

PRANGGGGG!!

“ARGHH..”

Taeyeon was groaning a little while rubbing his chin, along with breaking glass sound when it finally hitting the wall behind him. There’s a little blood there.

      

       The girl suddenly was silent for a moment, getting surprise by her action too, as she just aimlessly throwing the bottle in her panic, didn’t mean to hurt anyone.

       Due to his big curiosity, Taeyeon just ignoring the pain and stepping forward, toward the source of attack, that was coming from no other than a shadow on the bed. A girl?

       “Ugh, why are you attacking me???” Taeyeon asked, half yelling.

 

       “You’re ert!”

 

The girl was exclaiming.

      

 

 

 

LIKE IT? COMMENT PLEASE? :)