THE PLAN

MY KOREAN SWEETHEART ( 내 한국 애인 )

CHAPTER 1

 

 THE PLAN 

 

 

 

       “Yo-bo-se-yo, baby...?”

       “Yieks, don’t  make me sick in the morning, Yul,” Taeyeon was shuddering and pretending  to be sick when he heard how his bestfriend called him.

       “Hahaha... what else?” Yuri was asking, half teasing.

       “What what else?” Taeyeon was rolling her eyes.

       “You called me because you’re in trouble, right? Don’t tell me you made a mess and ask me to clean it up,” Yuri was smirking, but struggled to keep his voice impassive.

       “Are you in front of mirror now?”

       “Pardon me?”

       “Are you talking to yourself?” Taeyeon replied sarcastically, thinking that he should be the one who said that to her dumb bestfriend.

       “Hahahahaha.... Just kidding, dude. Take it easy.”

       “Me too, Yul!”

       Together they were burst into laugh.

       “So, what’s the crak, man?”

       “Nothing. I’m just getting bored to the death, Yul.”

       “Yeahhhh... Seem I used to hear that.” Yuri sounded nonchalant.

       “Really, Yul... Ugh, my daily routine was boring.”

       “Yahhhh... How could an inheritor of Kim Property Network keep complaining at me that he was getting bored. He’s supposed to be have fun by dating some girls in a row, huh?” Yuri was mocking. “You knew, dude, lotta girls crazy about you!”

       “And hell, yeahhh... how could a heir of Kwon Corporate never thought serious about his relationship and only wasting time by just playing around?” Taeyeon was replying, smirking in his victory.

       “Ah... come on man. We’re still young. We should have fun, don’t take it too serious. Moreover, I never forced them to date with me. They themselves come to me. How could it be wrong?” Yuri was pleading.

       “I’m not like you, Yul,” Taeyeon said briefly.

       “I’m not. I tell you the truth. No buts, man!”

       “Yayayaya, great excuse,” Taeyeon answer nonchantanly.

       “Yahhh, I try to give you wayout, and you be sarcastic to me?” Yuri was pretending to be offended.

       Taeyeon was chuckling in their pause.

       “Yah... don’t  keep complaining. Your  birthday is coming soon,” Yuri was persuading.

       “So what with that?”

       “Don’t cha be happy? Your father must give you  something special.”

       “Should I? I’m not interested with that. He would only give me another new car.”

       “Uhhh come on dude. Appreciate it. You should be happy with new car... Many people wanna afford it, but they aren’t able. While you.. every year you got a new car.”

       “What it is for? I already had five, and since I’m not able to drive all five at the same time, it would be useless, rite?”

       “Yah, you’re really not fun,” Yuri was grumping.

       “So I think you need a girlfriend. Grab one of them, then,” he continued.

       “Grab? You think a girlfriend just like a fruit?”

       “Ahhh.. don’t be so serious dude! You see me!”

       “You’re bad example when it comes to a relationship.”

       “But I never played with girl heart. We just having fun together. How could it be wrong?”

       “Again, another excuse.”

       “Yahhhh stop scolding me. You should not keep complaining. Your birthday is coming, don’t mess it.”

       “Give me surprise then!” Taeyeon was demanding.

       Yuri was silent for a moment, then smirking evilishly. “Yah anything for you, Baby. Just wait!”

       “Yieks. Keep your cheesy talk to your collections, Yul!”

       “Ha-ha. No worries. I still have lotta saving,” Yuri said. “See ya soon, Kim Jr.”

       “Bye, Kwon Jr!”

       Ended. Afterward, in their own room, they were musing.

       “I wonder how could he never been serious in relationship?” Taeyeon thought.

       “I wonder how could he always so serious when it comes to relationship?” Yuri thought.

      

 

 

       “Hi, guys!” Yuri was jumping over a bench to approach his mates that had already gathered there. There were two boys, tilting her head when heard Yuri’s voice. The shorter one was Kim Jiwoong, and the tanned-skin one was Kwon Hyuk Jun. Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun were a classmates; their class was next to Yuri and Taeyeon class, who also occupied the same class.

       “Where’s Tae?” Jiwoong asked, as he didn’t catch any presence of Taeyeon.

       “Disappear somewhere,” Yuri replied nonchalantly.

       “Where’s Joo Hyun?” Hyuk Jun asked. Yuri was rolling his eyes. Joo Hyun was Yuri's recent girlfriend.

       “We already broke up,” Yuri answered, still with the same intonation.

       The two boys just shrugged their shoulder after exchanging glancing.

       “Yahhh, don’t raise up another topic. Do you two forget, we’re here to discuss about Kim’s birthday?” Yuri was asking.

       “Of course not, man,” Hyuk Jun said. “We only assuring that he won’t eavesdropping us,” he was pleading.

       “So, what’s your plan?” They were asking curiously.

       “Hold some party at my hotel club, perhaps,” Yuri said.

       “Yahhh... come on man. What’s so special?” Hyuk Jun was shaking her head in disagreement.

       “We’re all used to do it,” Jiwoong released a protest.

       “Don’t be fusy, dude! Afterward would be special,” Yuri was smirking.

       Both of his mates still couldn’t figured out what’s on Yuri’s mind and only could swallowed their friend’s enigma. They were looking at Yuri, waiting his next explanation patiently.

       “Accompany me to go to the club, now!” Yuri asked.

       “Now? What we are going to do?” Hyuk Jun was questioning, since it was too early to go clubbing.

       “You’ll find later. Come on! Don’t goof off!” He was demanding while jumping over the same bench again and walking fast toward his car. Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun was half running, trailing behind, still with their query eyes, getting approach Yuri’s car as well.

       During the way, Hyuk Jun who sitting at the passanger side, could caught some indication from Yuri’s expression. Yuri didn’t talk to much as he was concentrating at the road, but he kept on smirking all the way.

       “Don’t trace my face, Hyuk Jun!” Suddenly Yuri said, with her eyes were still on road.

       “I’m sure you have no idea about it,” Yuri was smiling curiously.

       After twenty five minutes trip, Yuri was stopping her car in front of hotel entrance that belongs to Kim Corporate, that no other than his father’s assets. Yuri was giving his key car to valley staff and walking into the luxurious hotel. He was getting approach to the resepsionist desk and smiling at one woman standing behind the desk. The woman seemed a little bit stutter and couldn’t hide her mesmerized eyes when capturing the captivating guy in front of her. Yuri was smiling cool – kind of her reliable smile to “kill” the woman – before he spoke up to her.

       “Miss Lee?” he said. “Have you already done what I’ve ordered to you?” he asked.

       The woman was nodding her head quickly. “Yes, Sir. Everything has already been set up as your command. This is the key, anyway.”

       Yuri was taking the room key that was handed by the woman.

       “Good job. Very well then. Thank you, Miss Lee,” Yuri said satisfiedly and bowed a little to show his respect, then left dumbfounded Miss Lee who’s still hadn’t recovered yet from Yuri’s hypnotism.

       Then Yuri was turning right, following the way, since in front of her was only blind alley. Actually, it was an alternative pathway to reach the club, that located next to her hotel and was connected by an extention. Not long after that, they three reached the club, from backside door. Yuri was exclaiming when he finally found the one he was looking for.

       “Yoi, Frank!”

       “Kwon, Jr!” the big man replied with wide smile. They did high-five, followed by Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun. Jiwoong was nudging Hyuk Jun when Yuri was still focusing at Frank.

       “Is it Frank – the pimp, rite?” he was whispering.

       Hyuk Jun was shrugging his shoulder. “Don’t have any idea,” he replied.

       “Nah, Frank. They’re my friend. It’s Jiwoong and it’s Hyuk Jun,” Yuri was introducing them by pointing them. Frank was nodding her head.

       “I’m familiar with their faces and so do they, rite?” He was smiling again, displaying her crowding teeth.

       “We used to go to this club, indeed,” Hyuk Jun said.

       “So, can you tell me now, what’s your plan, Yul?” Jiwoong began to be impatient.

       “Frank, Cassandra is available, right? You already checked?”

       “Of course, Yul,” he said. “Don’t worry,” he was assuring while whinking his left eyes.

       “Who’s Cassandra?” Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun were asking at the same time.

       “A high-class ,” Yuri replied, calmly.

       “WHAT?” They were shocking heard that answer.

       “Be calm, dude,” Yuri said. “Nothing’s bad gonna happen. She isn’t kind of cheap tart. It must be very rich people who were able to rent her.”

       “Yuri’s right, dude,” Frank said. “She concerned enough about her health as well. She checks up her health regularly, so it would be safe for her client, including your friend,” Frank added.

       “That’s not the only point, Yul,” Jiwoong said. “I’m not sure he would like it.”

       “We’ll never know until we tried, dude. You know, he really didn’t know how to have fun,” Yuri was smirking.

       “Cassandra was different with other , boy,” Frank was explaining. “I don’t exaggerate, but really, she’s irresistable.”

       “This is his 21th bday party. It’s very common in States that people used to do little bit crazy thing or surprise like this,” Yuri was convincing.

       “Ah, come on... don’t be such a party pooper, guys!”

       “Yeah, I hope you didn’t take a wrong step, Yul!” both Jiwoong and Hyuk Jun finally assented it, halfheartedly.

       Yuri was widening his smile, couldn’t wait until tomorrow night.

 

 

 

to be continued...