Don't Ever Leave Me

Unconditional Love

 

 
 
Tiffany POV
 
 
 
I woke up, and i just realised that i slept while sitting on a chair last night with my head rested on the edge of the bed. Yuri has not awaken, listening to her breath and steady heart beat made me relax. But knowing that she was still unconscious made me wanted to cry.
 
 
 
 
I was about to went to cafetaria to get some food when suddenly someone knocked the door and someone entered this room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"good morning, i come to visit Yuri.." she smiled friendly
 
 
 
 
"oh hey, Luna.." i smiled
 
 
"hey, Tiffany. How you doing?" she put some plastic bags on the sofa
 
 
 
 
 
 
"not really good, i think.." 
 
 
"why?" she asked in concerned look
 
 
"you know i have a difficult time lately.." 
 
 
"oh yeah, i'm sorry.." 
 
 
"it's okay.." i smiled weakly
 
 
 
 
 
"oh anyway, i bring some foods for you.." 
 
 
"thanks.."
 
 
"here, you have to eat something, or you'll get sick.." she gave me a hot porridge
 
 
"thank you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She's a good person, i heard she has a crush on Yuri. She's a caring person, especially to Yuri. And sometimes it made me feel annoyed. But, seeing her being friendly with me, i automatically forget about that kind of feeling.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"uhm, sorry i wanna go buy some water, anything you need?" i asked right after i finished eating
 
 
"i think no.." she shook her head
 
 
"oh okay.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I exited the room and headed to the cafetaria. I grabbed a bottle of water from refrigerator and went to the cashier to pay it. 
 
 
Then, i walked back to Yuri's room and was about to opened the door when i heard Luna's voice, and i decided to peek.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri, wake up please. I miss you.." Luna caressed Yuri's cheek
 
 
"you have to wake up and recover soon.." she added
 
 
 
 
"i have many things to tell you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There's a long pause, i guess Luna is crying because i heard a sob. Should i enter this room now?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Yuri.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was taken aback hearing the last words from Luna. I don't know why but i felt something weird in my heart. Seemed i don't like anyone to say that words to Yuri. But why? I should be happy because many people love her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well , i didn't notice she would exited the room this soon. Perhaps, she thought that i eavesdropped her which is true.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"oh, Luna? You're leaving?" 
 
 
"uh yeah, i have a lot of things to do.."
 
 
"oh okay.." 
 
 
"bye, take care of her.." she smiled and left
 
 
 
 
 
 
Without she told me, of course i will take care of Yuri. She's my best friend anyway, we take care of each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then walked closer to Yuri and sat on a chair beside her bed. I took her palm and caressed it gently. Her lips colored by white and dry although she used oxygen mask but i could see it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got up from chair and was about to walk, but suddenly i felt a grip on my wrist. I looked at my wrist and Yuri's palm encircled my wrist.
 
 
 
 
I was very surprised, and i noticed that she slowly opened her eyes. She blinked once, twice, and thrice then smiled weakly behind the oxygen mask. 
 
 
 
I rubbed my eyes few times, make sure that this is not a dream and i saw it clearly. She tighten her grip and i knew it was real.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri.." i threw myself on her and cried on her shoulder
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you scared me, i'm afraid that i might lose you.." 
 
 
 
 
"i don't wanna lose you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"please don't ever leave me, Kwon Yuri.."