A Day Without You

Unconditional Love

 

 
 
Yuri woke up from her sleep when the light of the sun shining brightly penetrated her eyelids. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up and realised that the apartment was only filled by her and Tiffany. There won't be Sooyoung's laugh echoed in that place anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri took her phone which vibrated few times on the table. She received so many messages from her friends, giving her condolences. A message from Taeyeon who worried about her. She also received a message from her boss, telling that today she has a job to do. And 3 messages from Luna, asking her condition.
 
 
 
 
Right, she must go to work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri then got up, stretched her body because it's a little uncomfortable sleeping on the couch. She headed to Tiffany's room to checked her condition, and she found the latter still in the deep sleep while hugging Sooyoung's jacket which leaving a scent of the owner.
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri stepped closer to the sleeping beauty. She removed the latter's bangs from her face and examined the beautiful of Tiffany's face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The tanned girl then exited the room, and get ready to go to work. Before she left, she cooked some meal for Tiffany's breakfast and served it on the table. She then wrote some words on the paper and put it beside a glass of hot chocolate.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany woke up not long enough after Yuri left for work. She stared at the ceiling for awhile, she took a deep breath and exhaled. She then got up from her bed, and exited her room.
 
 
 
 
Tiffany saw foods has been served on the table, she knew that Yuri who has cooked it. She then took a note from Yuri before she drank some milk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Good Morning :)
 
I cooked you a breakfast, eat well okay?
 
And i left for work, but it won't be long.
 
 
I'll be home soon,
 
 
-Yuri.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany smiled a little and ate a half of the food because she wasn't in the mood to eat, but she forced herself to eat the food because of Yuri.
 
 
 
She then sat on the couch, and recalled back her memories with her girlfriend. Tears slowly slid down her face, knowing that she couldn't see her, hug her, and kiss her anymore. She missed her so much, too much exactly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The eyesmile girl took her phone, and hearing Sooyoung's voice which had been recorded. She pressed the play button and put the speaker phone on her ear.
 
 
 
 
 
"hello cutie, you want me to sing a song?" Sooyoung giggled
 
"okay, i'm going to sing a song then.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath..' hearing her girlfriend's sang a song, Tiffany burst into tears
 
 
 
 
 
'Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
 
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find..' Tiffany sang along with the voice record
 
 
 
 
 
'This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start..' Tiffany continued to sang with a husky voice
 
 
 
 
'So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep..' the song ended, Tiffany pressed her phone to her chest and hugged it tightly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"why are you leaving me, Soo? I live in misery without you.."
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri's voice echoed in the room calling her friend's name. She was just arrived in home after work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany, i'm home.." Yuri called the eyesmile girl again
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri entered her room, but Tiffany wasn't there. She entered Tiffany's room, but she wasn't there too. She checked toilet, but she wan't there too. 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri tried to call Tiffany's phone, but Tiffany's phone rang not far from where Yuri stood. The latter didn't bring her phone. She also called Seohyun and Hyoyoen, they said that Tiffany wasn't with them.
 
 
 
 
Yuri started to worry and panic at the same time. She was afraid that something bad might happen to her friend. Yuri then exited the apartment and decided to looked for Tiffany.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She ran and ran, hoping that she'll find Tiffany soon. She stopped to caught a breath, and suddenly she remembered the place where Tiffany and Sooyoung usually visited in the past.
 
 
 
 
Yuri then ran as fast as she could. She prayed, wishing Tiffany will be fine when she found her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not long enough, Yuri reached the place. It was a park, Tiffany and Sooyoung usually spent their weekend here to got some fresh air. 
 
 
 
 
Yuri wandered, and finally found what she looked for. Tiffany sat on a bench with a blank stare, and expressionless. Yuri slowly stepped closer to the girl, and sat beside her. 
 
 
 
 
 
The other girl didn't bother to looked at her. Knowing that she got no response from the girl, Yuri then hugged her immadiately. She tighten her hug as she knew that the girl started to cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"where's Sooyoung, Yuri-ah? She will come, right?" Tiffany sobbed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri didn't answer her, she just tighten her hug and cried along with the depressed-girl.
 
 
 
 
 
They stayed like that for awhile, until the sky has touched and about to cry with them. Water fell from the sky slowly.
 
 
 
 
 
"let's go home, Tiff. It's gonna be rain.." Yuri broke the hug
 
 
"no, i wanna be here a little longer.." 
 
 
"please, don't be like this.." Yuri pleaded
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"you don't feel what i feel, Yuri!! It's easy for you to act normally!! It hurts me a lot, knowing that Sooyoung is no longer here, beside me.." Tiffany scolded
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i don't want it to happen, i feel bad too for what just happened. I love her too, Tiffany. She's also my best friend. It hurts me too. Her death broke my heart into billion pieces until i don't know how to collect it.." Yuri raised her voice
 
 
 
 
 
"i blame myself for everything, i shouldn't give her the key and let her took your phone. I must be the one who took it, so she would be alive just now.." Yuri soften her tone
 
 
 
 
"i wanna cry everyday when i remember that she's no longer here with us. But i know that it's not the right thing to do. She must hate to see me being like this. So i decided to stop, and now i hope you want to stop.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany didn't say anything in response. Yuri gave up, she let the girl stayed for a little longer. The rain became more heavy. Yuri then took off her jacket, she lift her hands in the air while holding the jacket and protected Tiffany's head from the rain.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i can't stand to see you like this, Fany-ah.." Yuri mumbled
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"what can i do to erase your pain?"