COMPLETE

THE RIDDLE (PART TWO OF TRILOGY - SEQUENCE OF LOVE IS NEVER FAIL)

 

READERS, PUT "COMPLETE" BACK ON!

YOU WILL GET THE ATMOSPHERE  IF YOU READ IT ACCOMPANIED BY  COMPLETE BY SNSD 

I PROVIDE  A SWEET AND DEEP-MATURE LOVE HERE 

WITH TAEYEON'S POV IN DETAIL SO I HOPE YOU COULD EMPHATIZE IT AS WELL

ENJOY THE READ!

 

 

CHAPTER 5

COMPLETE

 

 

TAEYEON’S POINT OF VIEW

 

            A sudden pang was creeping over my body, started from my heart and just spread through my nerve and vein as I heard Taecyeon spilled out his feeling toward my girl friend. I couldn’t help dropping my tears. It wasn’t much, even I wasn’t sobbing; however it was representative enough to describe how was my heart getting ache. It wasn’t I was doubt about Tiffany’s love toward me. No. It wasn’t like that. But I just couldn’t stay cool and pretended everything’s ok.

            Look at him! He was a guy, a gentleman. I mean he’s real. He existed. He loved Tiffany. And he could give her – a child – something that I would never be able to give to Tiffany. If there’s nobody perfect, it’s fair enough to call him – nearly perfect then. Can you imagine if you had a potential competitor like that, even though in fact you’d already had her heart? We didn’t live in the perfect world. Couple could be involved in a fuss, married people could divorce, and… young teenagers like us – what could be expected more?

           It’s irrational but, yeah, I blamed my eyes to witness that, and I blamed my ears as well to eavesdrop that conversation. It was ridiculous. It seemed a little karma for me. It would never be right if we’re eavesdropping somebody conversation, not excluding our couple though. I supposed not to be here. I supposed to be still lying on my bed, waiting for her, and being a good girl as he told me before she met Taecyeon.

           But whatever it was, I already been trapped in the middle of my eavesdropping session. I couldn’t take back and just left. So I just stayed on my track and continue to listen. I leaned out my head from the corner of the wall and stole a glimpse to both of them for a moment.

           “Mianhae, Oppa,” finally I heard my girlfriend said. And in time when I stole the glimpse, I caught Tiffany pulled out the hand from Taecyeon’s grip. I saw Taecyeon’s expression turned into a gloomy one; and I couldn’t help gloating. Actually, gloating wasn’t a good action, but really, I didn’t mean to be mean to him or else; yeah I believe you knew what I was feeling. I was deep-sighing in relief while staring at the ceiling. My heart was thumping, waiting for the next excuse that would be released by Tiffany.

          What she supposed to say and what she was about to say? I was playing around with my mind; trying to marshal some thought, imagining there were many scrabble letter on my mind, ready to be arranged and then analyzed it.

 

 

 

“Oppa… I'm not interested in relationship yet..."

It was a classic reason ~ not strong enough but yes, maybe acceptable; but no no… not good enough. He could say,”No need to rush. I have much time to wait until you’re ready.” Then kill me.

Ah, Oppa… I really concern about my image…”

It looked like a fake statement, but it was undeniable. And it wasn’t a lie. And still be fair to be an excuse.

 “I prefer focus on my career first…”

It was not strong enough – coz I imagine if I was the guy, I would say “Ah, it doesn’t matter. I don’t mind if you don’t put me on your top list. Let’s try and work it out.”

 “I should take my career life as priority and mind to share my mind with any other thing…”

It seemed rude. My warm-heat angelic baby girl wouldn’t be able to spill this out. If it was me, yeah, perhaps I would *smirking

“You know my management rule, Oppa. It’s forbidden?”

 It was absolutely right and everybody knew that. It was acceptable, I guess. And yet wise.

 

            While waiting and guessing, suddenly I just giggled secretly with my absurd imagination. It’s crazy. Everything coming with love really could make someone crazy. Tiffany really drove me crazy. Damn! I shook my head in disbelief and snapped all of my reverie, back to reality and set my ears keen.

            “Why Tiffany?” Taecyeon asked desperately. “I thought we’d already known well each other for a long time. I felt so comfortable with you and finally I found that it wasn’t only the best friend affection. I found more. I found I fell in love with you.”

            I clenched my teeth. Thinking for a moment. “Did I ever talk that sweet to my girl?” I was frowning and snapping my forehead again as I realized it was really unnecessary thought.

 

  'I'm not available anymore."  

Tiffany said and beamed a smile.

 

 OH NO! DANG! ! FOR EVERYBODY SAKE! DON’T SAY IT PLEASE! DON’T FIRE AWAY! 

 

            I was taken aback from my place. I was panic. I was dumbfounded as I could expect the next words my sweets about to spill out. But it really not right. I hope it wasn’t real. I found my body was trembling. My leg was getting itchy, want to stepped out from my hide and run into her, covering and hushing her. But unfortunately, you could only saw that in comic perhaps. It was so absurd. I wasn’t able to emerge suddenly – from nowhere – flashed an odd smile and dragged Tiffany away. Damn! My girl, you may tell him everything else, but not this truth! You don’t have any idea about his reaction….

            “Are you… into a relationship?” Taecyeon asked, couldn’t suppress his shock.

            Tiffany nodded and smiled. “Ne, Oppa.”

            “I never knew that!” he muttered under his breath.

            “It wasn’t public consumption, Oppa,” Tiffany smiled again.

            “Yeah, girl. But I’m your best friend,” he said in disappointment. “You should share this good news to me. Why didn’t you?”

 

YAHHHH… WHY DO YOU STILL INTERVIEW MY GIRL AND DON’T JUST GO AWAY?

 

            I wanna shout but I couldn't. I scratched my un-itchy hair in my impatience.

           “I’d like to, Oppa,” she rewarded an eyesmile to him. “You came first before I had any chance to share this good news.”

            “And we’re still new, anyway,” she admitted with a cute face. OMO My Girl! Look at you. I still can’t believe you’re MINE! I smiled like a creep when I stole a glimpse to her again.

            “Oh, congrats then!” Taecyeon forced a smile and it just resulted in a wry smile.

            “Who’s the most blessed guy then?” Taecyeon asked curiously.

 

NAH! MY FACE!

(Readers, I give you a freedom to imagine my expression at that time. Kay? :) )

 

            “It’s not a guy anyway,” I heard Tiffany stated firmly. She even didn’t look hesitate at all. She – was – terribly – proud – of – our – relationship?

            “You knew her well too,” Tiffany said. “I was so blessed to have Kim Taeyeon in my life,” she stated sincerely and I jerked in shock heard that. OMO!! She told that she’s blessed to have me in her life??? I never – never be so much valuable in my life like now. I never felt so mean to be like this before. And only one person who could make me felt this way. She. She… She ~my one and only Tiffany.

            I could imagine, Taecyeon’s throat was tight, perhaps he felt like about thrown up some lump, but I knew he was trying to be poised. He was tough enough, I knew.

            “Oh,” he beamed a smile. “It’s good,” he said.

            Tiffany shook her head. “You must be surprised, Oppa,” she gazed at Taecyeon.

            “Yeah – I lie if I say no,” he smiled again, but this time it was more relaxing. I thought he was a kind of guy who had great adaptation with the environment or circumstance. He could manage himself well. And it was only another ad amongst many… WHAT THE HELL??? What am I thinking about? I began to consider his ads and adore him???

            Taecyeon took some sips of his tea again, that I believed that it was turning to be cool now.

            “I also get disappointed when you rejected me,” he admitted bluntly. “I thought I suppose to be your man, not the other guy,” he smiled. “But when you told me it was Kim Taeyeon, I felt very happy. Jinjja,” he assured. And I caught his smile was sincere.

            Tiffany looked baffled.

            “I’m happy I wasn’t beaten by a guy,” he was widening his smile. “And much more happier, it’s Kim Tae Yeon.”

            “W-wae Oppa?”

            “Because I know she won’t let you down. She’s reliable enough. I can be relief now. You aren’t in wrong hand.”

            Tiffany’s eyes were bugging out in her surprise. Me too. I was taken aback again. In disbelief. In guilty feeling. Taecyeon’s words were really encouraging me. Suddenly I saw him not like previous. He’s a friend. He’s a gentleman. He’s great. I shouldn’t give him any cold shoulder anymore.

            “Jongmal?”

            “Yeah, Fani~aaa,” Taecyeon nodded. His face was no longer dark. “I believe she will take a good care of you. She loves you very much. But…”

            “But what?” Tiffany asked curiously. Me too.

            “I think she’s very possessive to you,” Taecyeon giggled. “It wasn’t bad; I thought she’s really fond with you. I just want to give you one suggestion if you don’t mind…,” Taecyeon said again.

            “Of course not, Oppa. Tell me!” Tiffany asked, still curiously. Me too.

            “Don’t too much,” he whispered, but still be audible for me.

            Both of them were giggling. I also couldn’t help to join them too. But of course, I wasn’t able to. DAMN. He’s so damn right. I knew how terrible I was when I was easily getting jealous or burst into anger by her silly deliberate action ~ just because I was dreadfully freaking out to lose her.

            “Thank you for your suggestion, Oppa,” she said with her remaining giggled.

            Taecyeon got up and patted Tiffany’s shoulder few times.

            “I think I get to go now,” he said. “Best wishes for both of you,” he added before he waved his hand and leave.

            FIUH! I was thankful. So much thankful to God. It wasn’t end up with misery. Or drama.

            I leaned against the wall again, still on my track. Still mused. When suddenly I felt little bit breathless.

            Before I recovered, my nose had smelled the scent. The scent which could make me acted like a maniac. The scent that I would always miss the most. A pair of hands were wrapping tightly around my waist. A warm air earned from her nose was tickling my neck. And her lips, was brushing my cheek. She pecked me for a moment without any words, before finally resting her chin again to my shoulder. I was almost impossible to even tilt my head, as she hug me so damn tight.

            “Kim Tae Yeon,” she whispered.

            “Ummm, ne?” I gulped and replied timidly.

            “I told you to be a good girl, rite?” I found her voice became a horrorstruck one.

             I gulped again and nodded.

             “Had you already been?” she asked, lowered her pitch.

              I shook my head in surrender.

              “Who told you to eavesdrop?” she asked and pecked me again.

               I didn’t know why, obviously I enjoyed that, but somehow I felt shivering as well. Her tone – really sent shivers up and down my spine. I still acted like a dumb. I looked like a hypnotized person under her magic power.

            “My heart,” I said timidly. She couldn’t resist but giggling.

            “My girlfriend is a dumb,” she commented and began to sniff my scent.

            “I didn’t take bath yet,” I reminded her. She didn’t give any reaction.

            “DON’T GIVE I DAMN,” she stated word by word near my ears, barely to hear.

            “I love you so much. I love everything about you,” she said and giggled again.

            I felt her wrap was little bit loosen. I used the chance to tilt my head and stared at her. Eyes on eyes. We were staring each other in a silence for a moment. I tipped toe a little and she bent down a little; we justified our height. I embraced my body to her and otherwise; I landed my lips on hers; we closed our eyes, to felt it more, we did it softly without any battle tonge. At that time I knew, I really love her more than everything. I knew she’s my soulmate. She wasn’t able to be separated from me. She die, I die as well. I love her. I love her. I love her. I not only love her for or whatever. It wasn’t my priority. I love her though it against public ethic; I love her though I had to face thousands obstacle; I love her though I have to sacrifice everything.

 

  I didn’t love her FOR;  

  I didn’t love her BECAUSE;  

  I love her DESPITE.  

 

            I guarantee my love to her would never end. Would never be reduced. Would never be less. Time after time. I hope she could read it by my eyes.

            “Baby, you deserve to get punishment,” she said after we broke the kiss.

            I nodded my head tamely, still staring at her eyes.

           “I’m so damn craving for you,” she smirked. “Bathroom would be a great execution site, huh?” she added and stole a quick peck again at my forehead before he towed me to the most joyful execution place ever.

           She - makes - my life - complete.

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

Hallo, Readers...

Perhaps you're beginning to notice my writing style, rite?

I don't like to load cheesy talks TOO MUCH

or fullfil a chapter just by cheesy chit-chat.

I prefer provide description of sweet and mature love moment instead ;p

But if you're craving for cheesy talks, you suppose to try

 DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!!!  and  MY KOREAN SWEETHEART 

which are belong to teenlit story.

And fyi, I keep up improving my grammar and writing style

and I hope it's appreciated too :)

Keep commenting and supporting me

so I will never be tired to give the best for you.

Thank you

<3 <3 <3