IT'S FANTASTIC!

THE RIDDLE (PART TWO OF TRILOGY - SEQUENCE OF LOVE IS NEVER FAIL)

 

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,

SOME SCENE HERE WAS WRITTEN DOWN BY TRUE EVENT.

YOU BETTER WATCH MBC ENJOY TODAY ~ SNSD VERSION

AND FAMILY OUTING ~ YOONA + TIFFANY EPISODE.

YOUTUBE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD CHOICE.

 

 

CHAPTER 4

IT'S FANTASTIC

 

 

 

       Taeyeon was snorting, but didn’t release any words. Tiffany was smiling and secretly being glad as she saw how jealous her girlfriend was. She found it very cute and she’ll always be missing that side of Taeyeon.

       Suddenly Taeyeon felt warmth was shrouded her body and she didn’t need to turn around as she knew it came from her beloved girlfriend. Tiffany was hugging her from behind, curling her both hands around her petite waist and pushed herself tightly until her and Taeyeon’s back met. Tiffany was leaning her chin on Taeyeon’s left shoulder for a moment before rewarding her with a sweet peck at her neck. And every time whenever Taeyeon felt the sensation, she knew that it always worked as usual, melted her heart, and just made her realized that every single second, in every step Tiffany took, she found herself couldn’t help but loved her even more.

       “Don’t worry, Baby,” Tiffany whispered at Taeyeon’s ears, still hugging her.

       “If you don’t like him, I won’t be hesitated to ask him to stay away from me,” Tiffany was assuring her girlfriend solemnly.

       Taeyeon was bugging out, as she didn’t expect Tiffany would released such kind of extreme thought. She was angling her head to look at her girlfriend; but all the things she could find into both pupils were only seriousness.

       “It isn’t I don’t like him,” Taeyeon said. “I just feel so insecure whenever he’s getting approach to you. It isn’t also I don’t trust you, Baby… But…,” Taeyeon was trying to explain but she couldn’t finish her sentences as Tiffany put her index fingers at Taeyeon’s lips to hush her and then she pecked her girlfriend’s forehead gently. Taeyeon couldn’t describe how her feeling was; but at that time she felt she was much blessed to be granted all of those things.

       “Will you be Ok if I leave you for few minutes?” Tiffany asked teasingly.

       Taeyeon was widening her smile, no longer being anxiety. She nodded her head, just like a child toward her mother.

       “Good girl. I will give you another reward later,” Tiffany smiled and patted Taeyeon’s head few times before she left her room.

 

 

 

       “Taecyon Oppa,” Tiffany greeted and smiled.

       She was pouring tea from a jar into a cup and handing it to the man, who had already sat at the couch.

       “I hope you don’t mind I pay a visit this early,” Taecyeon said and smiled after sipping some tea.

       “Aniya, Oppa. What’s up?” Tiffany asked, still with her eyesmile.

       “Fani~aaa,” Taecyeon hesitated for a moment. “Mianhae,” he said and paused again. “I didn’t mean to not choosing you,” Taecyeon continued.

       Tiffany looked confounded and tried to comprehend Taecyeon’s words.

       “Family Outing,” Taecyeon mentioned the show, gave some clue.

       “I was facing a difficult situation; I knew it was just a part of shooting, to increase the rating; however I felt uneasy afterward. I had to pick one, between you and Yoona; and I found it was very awkward…,” Taecyeon explained. “…when finally I picked Yoona.”

       Finally Tiffany trailed of it. Then she was giggling, found it was funny; as it was really unnecessary for Taeceyon to apologize to her.

       “Aigoooo, Oppa…,” Tiffany still laughed. “You came just to say sorry for that? Really, it doesn’t matter of all!” she said. “Go easy on me, Oppa!”

        But Tiffany’s laugh just stopped as she caught Taecyeon’s expression was still as serious as before. He was releasing a fake cough, perhaps to ease his feeling.

       “But it was a matter of me, Tiffany,” Taecyeon tried to manage himself.

       “W-what does you mean, Oppa?”

       “It’s you, Tiffany. It’s you,” Taecyeon stated.

       “Na?” Tiffany was pointing out herself, still with her baffled look.

       “It should be you,” Taecyeon said after collecting all of his courage. “I think… I’m in love with you.”

       Tiffany was terrible shocking when heard that.

       “Fani~aaa,” Taecyeon called carefully; his hand reached Tiffany’s hand.

       “Would you like to be my girlfriend? I promise you, I won’t let you down,” Taecyeon asked gently while kneeling in front of Tiffany.

       Tiffany was dumbfounded.

       Taecyeon was staring at her, waiting for the answer.

       And Taeyeon ~ who was standing behind the wall and eavesdropping the whole conversation just hung her head low as she felt her heart was decidedly aching now.

 

 

 

 

       Yuri was gritting her teeth when she watching the scene that she really didn’t want to watch. Initially, she was very excited to see that variety show ~ MBC Enjoy Today ~ and wanted to know how the members successfully beat the ex athletes. It was broadcasting now and she had already put herself in front of the television about five minutes before it’s on air. But the show was just begun something that she was regretting to watch for as it revealed many scenes that made her felt uncomfortable. Yuri just switched off the television in time when Jessica came in and greeted her with smile.

       Indeed, since the night they were going together, Jessica turned to be sweeter toward her. She didn’t scowl too often and sometimes showed her caring side toward Yuri.

       “Yuri~aaa,” Jessica greeted cheerfully and found her roommate was only silent on the bed.

       “What are you doing?” Jessica still didn’t notice the situation. She was nonchalantly taking the TV remote, about to switch on the TV before Yuri abruptly yanked it.

       “Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Jessica glared at her; as she didn’t like Yuri acted like that.

       “I just switched it off. I wanna rest. You can watch TV at the living room,” Yuri said impassively.

What the hell wrong with her? Please… Don’t try me…please ~ Jessica POV

       “Yaaaa, Yuri~aaaa,” Jessica released some aegyeo, in her effort not to be mad. “I wanna see MBC Enjoy Today. Today is our member episode. Don’t you wanna to see it along?”

       “It’s late,” Yuri said. “It’s already broadcasted.”

       Jessica glanced at the clock then shook her head. “Not too late, it’s only half late; we still can enjoy the rest,” Jessica tried to persuade.

       But Yuri was still insisting to refuse and finally Jessica caught her dark expression that Yuri rarely to show.

       “You’re not professional,” Yuri suddenly said; her sound was barely heard, but Jessica’s ears was still good enough to catch every single word that been released by Yuri. She glared again; in the edge of her anger, as she felt very offended by Yuri’s words.

       “What do you mean?” she asked in a flat tone.

       “Don’t you realize what were you doing? While the other members did warming up and preparing themselves, you just joking around with that guy.”

       “What guy???”

       “Seo Jisuk!” Yuri mentioned the name. “He was obviously trying to flirt you and you were obviously perceiving it. Didn’t you have any idea, what if our fans miss-interpretation about it? Don’t you think about our image?”

       “What are you talking about???” Jessica snapped.

       “What am I talking about?” Yuri was repeating. “Couldn’t you keep yourself to stay cool and don’t response too much toward him? Just acted like the other members. Didn’t you notice, the camera was giving many shoot toward both of you; indicating that you’re two really obvious?”

       “Oh for God sake! I really don’t have any idea about what you’re talking about, Yul! There’s nothing between he and me! And why should you raise up this issue and… make another fuss with me?”

       “He… He flirted at you, Sica. I… I don’t like it. I… I don’t want you…in-into him,” Yuri tried to manage her words; but seemed Jessica was tired enough of all of the things she said.

       “So what with that, Kwon Yuri?” she snapped again. “I don’t see it’s related with you at all; and do you think I’m so cheap? Just easily into a guy like that?”

       Yuri was remaining listen, didn’t have any idea to answer.

       “Listen to me, Kwon Yuri,” she said firmly. “Don’t mess with me again and just mind your own business. I’m really sick about it!”

 

DUANGGG!!!

 

       Jessica was slamming the door, leaving Yuri who still mused on the bed.

Sica~aaa, how could I tell you the truth?

It wasn’t gratuitous; it’s reasonable enough, instead.

I just couldn’t manage myself to give you an explanation because I wasn’t sure as well.

But one thing I sure of, somehow my heart was stinging,

Whenever I saw you seemed enjoy every moment with him…

 

 

Love is fantastic thing.

It can make you cry, make you glad, make you mad,

without any make-sense reason.

It can make you burnt,

it can make your heart torn apart,

it also can make your  feelings take over your brain.

It's undeniable... Love is fantastic...

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

How is it, Readers?

What do you want Tiffany to answer?

And what do you want about Yulsic relationship?

Share your opinion and make me smile, pls! :)